Chapter 30

The Stubborn You

Yura forced a smile when her fater took her to meet some of his colleagues. She didn’t feel to meet them but it was rude to just leave them.

“Hei,” Someone tapped Yura’s shoulder. Yura turned around just to see Jiyeon standing there. Finally someone saved her from this forced politeness.

“Kwon Jiyeon!” She literally shouted. It’s a relieve that the music in the room loud enough to cover her shout. Yura threw her self into Jiyeon’s embrace. She hugged her tightly. She missed Jiyeon a lot. They’d never met for years and just communicate barely by phone.

“You miss me that much,  huh?” Jiyeon teased as she patted Yura’s back.

“Of course, you brat,” Yura pulled away. A big smile plastered on her lips. “How are you?”

“Never feel better than this. It’s my bestfriend engagement, how can I feel bad, huh?” Jiyeon stated. “How about you? Happy to be with Minhyuk oppa?” Yura’s smile faded and Jiyeon noticed it. “Hey, what’s wrong? I think you like Minhyuk oppa. If you aren’t, why is this engagement happened?” Jiyeon asked in concern.

Yura sighed then pulled Jiyeon to follow her, “I really want to talk to you since forever. Come on.”

“You wanna talk to me but you never showed up here and even never gave me your address in Seoul,” Jiyeon scoffed at her bestfriend words. Yura turned her head and gave her a look.

Yura took her bestfriend to other side of the hotel where the pool placed. They sat on a bench in a corner. Jiyeon gave Yura puzzled look. She knew something wrong, that’s why Yura acted that way.

“So...?” Jiyeon started.

“It’s aranged marriage my father setted up. It’s never me or Minhyuk oppa’s intention,” Yura started to explain.

“But you ever liked Minhyuk oppa, right?” Jiyeon made sure.

“It was a very long time ago, Jiyeon. Heck, it’s like when I was eight or nine,” Yura scoffed.

“But what’s the big deal? I mean, you know each other, he doesn’t have girlfriend, and so do you...” Jiyeon stopped talking when she realized somethig. “Or you DO have a boyfriend?”

“It’s not like a boyfriend. I really want to tell you since the first day I meet him but I don’t know how to tell you by phone,” Yura sighed.

“Go on...” Jiyeon ordered. Then Yura started talking about Jin, about her first meeting with him, his wink, how he lightened her days in Seoul, his ‘unconciously’ kiss, their ‘date’ in amusement park late at night, his relationship with Siyeon, his kiss with Siyeon, and until today encounter between them.

“So... You met this Jin guy. He warmed your heart after Minjung left it cold, and someday he kissed a random girl in front of you,” Jiyeon concluded.

“She’s not just a random girl though,” Yura muttered.

“You know she’s not a just random girl. From your story I think it’s just misunderstanding between you two,” Jiyeon continued. She gave Yura soft gaze. “You do like him, a lot. Or maybe even love him.”

Yura didn’t say anything. She was too afraid to speak out loud her heart. “I don’t know,” She just managed to say that words.

“Follow what your heart say, dear,” Jiyeon hugged her warmly. That’s what Yura needed. She felt so lucky to have Jiyeon and Minhyuk in this state.

 

***

 

“I don’t know,” Jin heard Yura’s words. He accidentally heard Yura and her friend came to the pool and he moved from his seat a bit closer to Yura. He didn’t plan to overhear but he was too curious to back away.

Jin was so frustated at Yura’s behaviour. Sometimes she acted like she liked him, but the other times she acted like she hated him. At first Jin was sure that Yura liked him until he made that big mistake. Then he doubted if she still liked him. Today in Yura’s room, she was like giving him a hope. But now she made him doubted about it again.

Why aren’t you just being honest?

Jin left the pool and went inside. The boys and managers might be looking for him. it’s time to go back to Seoul. Tomorrow schedule couldn’t be abandoned.

 

***

 

Yura ate her breakfast in hurry the next day. She was so tired after party last night but she had to catch up morning train to Seoul.

“Where are you going?” Her mother asked.

“I’ve said I go to Ms. Ahn today. My thesis has to be gathered as soon as possible,” Yura answered as she finished her breakfast. “I’m going, mom,” Yura gave the elder woman a light peck on her cheek. “Dad,” She gave a nod to her dad. The elder man just gave her a bitter smile.

“She is still hate me,” Mr. Min said sadly.

“It’s not her fault. Give her some time. She need to adapt. It’s good she is willing to comeback home,” Mrs. Min comforted. She her husband arm.

“It’s my own fault. I hope she will forgive me soon,” He put his hand on his wife’s hand.

“She will.”

 

***

 

“Yura, how are you? I can’ reach you for weeks,” Ms. Ahn asked as Yura sat on the chair in front of her.

“I’m fine. I’m sorry I changed my number and forget to inform you. I’m not living in Seoul anymore that’s why I can come here just now,” Yura replied. She took her thesis from her bag.

“So you’ve finished it already. Let me check it,” Ms. Ahn took a look. Sometimes she just nodded as she read, sometimes her smile formed, and sometimes she frowned a bit. “It’s good. You can manage for your graduation.”

“Really? Thank you, Miss,” Yura thanked. She couldn’t hid her smile.

“Ah, I almost forget. Wait a minute,” Ms. Ahn took something from her drawer then gave it Yura. It was an envelope.

“What is it, Miss?” Yura gave her confused look.

“Open it. They sent it to your apartement but no one there so they sent it here,” Ms. Ahn didn’t answer her question.

Yura turned the envelope so she could see the back cover. There’s the identity of the sender. It’s Domus Academy. “Wha...” Yura couldn’t finish her sentence. She opened the envelope and read the letter inside. Her jaw dropped.

“Welcome to Milan... I think,” Ms. Ahn said in cheerful tone.

 

***


new chap is up ^^

and welcome 61 subbies ^^