Chapter 14

The Stubborn You

“Noona, Jin hyung’s body is burning. What should we do?” Yura heard V’s panic voice from the other line. Jin is sick? Yura’s worried over them growing.

“Do you have any thermometer? Put it in his mouth. Wait for me,” Yura hung up and grab her cardigan and her purse.

Yura half ran to Bangtan Boys’ dorm after she locked her apartement. She just needed to knock once on their dorm before Rapmon opened the door for her.

“Noona,” He said in relief. Yura could say he was so worried before.

“Where is he?” Yura asked for Jin as she entered the dorm. It was not she used to this place, but her worried won over her uncomfortable feeling.

“He is in his room,” Rapmon informed her. Yura hurried to the room she ever slept in there. She saw Jin was laying on his bed. His body trembled as he clutched onto his cover. A thermometer was in his mouth. V was standing beside his bed. He turned his head to the door when Yura entered the room.

“Noona,” V almost yelled in relief as he saw Yura. Yura ignored him and took out the thermometer from Jin.

“Oh my good, he is burning,” she whispered as she checked the thermometer. “Taehyung, get me a bowl of cold water and a small towel,” Yura asked. V nodded and blurted out. In no time he was back with a bowl of cold water with ice.

Yura took it from V and placed it in Jin bedstan. She soaked the towel and compressed Jin’s forehead. She noticed V had left her alone with Jin. She dried her hands and fixed Jin’s cover position.  Suddenly, Jin grabbed Yura’s hand that still on the cover.

“Yu... ra,” She could hear his soft whisper. Yura remined silent. Jin’s eyes still closed so she concluded he was still unconcious. “It’s cold,” he whispered again. Yura could see his painful expression.

“I will make porridge for you,”  Yura tried to pull away. Instead of let her go, Jin pulled her towards him so now she was half laying on Jin. Yura’s body stiffened. Her cheeks warmed. Her heart beated crazily. Yura tried to stand up but Jin’s hand had found a way to hold her on her waist.

“Don’t go. Stay,” Jin’s whisper barely could be heard.

“But...” Yura’s words cutted off as Jin suddenly leaned closer to Yura in short time. He crushed his lips to Yura’s. Yura was too shocked to back away. She didn’t back away neither kissed him back. She just kept silent, didn’t know what to do. She felt Jin’s hot breath on her face as his warm lips were on hers.

“Yura, 나 넌 좋아요” Jin whispered softly before he pulled back and felt in a deep slumber. Yura was sure her face was as red as tomato now.

 

***

 

Yura stood in front of kitchen stool. The ingredients for making porridge were there. But her mind was too occupied to make it right away.

“Noona, sorry for troubling you. usually, Jin hyung is the one who take care of us. We want to take care of him too but we don’t know what to do,” J-Hope apologized in soft voice, startled Yura.

“Uh, oh. It’s okay, Hoseok. Let me take care of him now. You and the other aren’t allowed to fall sick too so you have to sleep now. There’s still some schedule tomorrow,” Yura stuttered, tried to hide her blushed cheeks.

“Are you sure? I wanna help if you allow me,” J-Hope insisted to stay.

“Really, it’s okay. Go,” Yura gave him a warm look as she was able to control her self again.

“Thanks, Noona.”

Yura turned her attention to the porridge again. She made it in another half an hour and placed it in a pot. Then she went to living room just to see V sat down in silent. He looked at Yura when she entered living room.

“Aren’t you going to sleep?” Yura asked. V shook his head.

“No, I will walked you home first,”  V gave her a smile. Yura frowned.

“You have to take enough rest,” Yura said hald scolding.

“Jin hyung will kill me for let you go home by your self at this hour. Or you want to stay here?” V asked teased Yura. Jin. The thought of him almost made Yura blushed again.

“No,” Yura replied with a short cold answer.

“Then, let’s go,” V led Yura exited the dorm. They walked side by side in silent.

“Noona, you like Jin hyung, right?” V asked broke the silence. Yura was taken aback by his question. Do I like him?

“Jin hyung never said anything to me. But I’m sure he likes you too. And I’m sure hyung is a good man who can take care of you,” V continued as he noticed Yura wouldn’t answer him.

“I don’t. I can’t,” Yura mumbled. She wanted to refuse all what V had said.

“Can’t? Why?”

“I’m afraid,” Yura sighed as she said it. She was tired of being hurt.

“Why? I don’t Jin hyung is a frightening guy type,” V muttered his confusion.

“I’m afraid for a relationship. Hard for me to trust someone, a guy, a stranger,” Yura said mindlessly blurted her worry.

“Is he a stranger for you?”

No. Yura was sure that Jin wasn’t a stranger to be afraid. She knew he was nice to her. She remembered his kiss before. He liked her. He said it. And so did her heart. But she was still afraid. She was afraid that he’d hurt her, like her exs hurted her and her father hurted her mother and her.

 

***


the double update . yeay ^^

finally Jin kiss Yura and say that he likes her. but unfortunately it was in his fever condition unconciously.

by the way, sorry guys I really lack at updating. I went home late at night everyday this week. my classes kill me and so does my student organization activity ToT forgive me~~~

well, hope you like today's update. feel free to read, subscribe and comment. I LOVE YOU ^^