Chapter 3

The Stubborn You

“Hello, I’m the oldest member. My name is Kim Seokjin. You can call me Jin as my stage name is Jin. I’m in charge or singing,” Jin said and gave Yura a slight wink.

Jin wanted to poke his own eyes after he did that to Min Yura, the new manager, everytime he remembered that scene. Okay, he was playfull but not flirty. Jin rubbed his hair of frustation. He just wanted to tease the new manager because she seemed so forcefull to be in the meeting room, discussing their album concept. He wanted to give her his support for her new position. And he just realized that he took a WRONG way to show it to her. He knew it from the way she looked at him after his introduction. She looked at him hately. Stupid Seokjin! Now, you successfully made a girl hate you.

Jin dug his own bowl of ramyun in lounge room in BTS dorm. He felt so hungry at a late time after arriving from late practice. He was watching television, or the television watching him, as he seemed didn’t pay attention to whatever going on in that square box.

“Hyung, what are you watching?” Jimin’s voice snapped his thought. He turned his head to Jimin who just sat beside him on the couch with a bag oh chips on his hand.

“Sitcom,” Jin replied mindlessly. Actually he didn’t pay any attention since he turned the TV on. He just didn’t want the lounge toom being too quiet when he was there. Jimin paused his activity of digging his own chips bag and looked at Jin and TV alternately.

“Hyung, is it a sitcom?” He asked. His point finger pointed at the TV. Jin turned his head to see it. Crap! It was a sad mellow drama.

“Ah, it was a sitcom that turned to be a drama,” What the hell are you saying, Seokjin?! He wanted to face palmed him self. Jimin just smirked didn’t buy Jin’s weak lie. But he kept silent and watch the drama silently. Jin just drove half way to his own thought again when suddenly someone took the ramyun bowl on his hand. He jerked up and saw V slurping Jin’s ramen.

“Hya, Kim Taehyung!” Jin snapped as he reached his hand to take over the ramyun. His stomach was still growling hungryly.

“I just want to try your ramyun since you didn’t make one for me,” V pouted and sank down on another couch.

“Make it your self. I’m not in the mood of being your servant,” Jin said coldly. V pouted more.

“Meannie hyung,” He muttered and joined Jimin watching the drama. Jin just shrugged his shoulder. His thought of Yura was flyed away. He didn’t want to to think about her and his stupid wink more tonight.

They watched the drama in silent when suddenly Jimin whined.

“Hyung!!!” Jin and V turned their head. Suga grabbed Jimin’s chip bag as the shocked Jimin dropped the chips in his hand to his lap.

“Don’t ever think to eat snack quietly without giving me any,” Suga said. He sat down on another couch beside Jimin. “Hya, don’t you guys think our female manager is pretty?” Suga asked suddenly. Jin snapped at the thought of Min Yura.

“Yes, but she is scary,” V replied invited confusing look from Jin and Suga.

“Scary?” Both of them chorused.

“I think so. Didn’t you realize? She didn’t smile at all. She putted her frowned face all the time. That frown just dissapeared when she was explaining her ideas,” Jimin chimed. His right hand reached to take some chips from the bag in Suga’s hand. Suga slapped his hand and left Jimin pouted for his stolen chips.

Jin absentmindedly nodded in agreement. Beside her hate look at Jin after his stupid wink, she didn’t show any emotion.Correct it, she didn’t show any emotion BUT annoyed. Did she dislike them? Did she dislike being the manager of Bangtan Boys? Why?

“Maybe, because of you. She hate your fatty cheeks,” Suga teased Jimin. Jimin frowned and took a piece of chips in the chips bag he sucessfully got back.

“It’s not fatty. It’s chubby. I’ve tried my best to lose my weight and I’m sure I’m more cool now,” Jimin snapped back as he showed his half built biceps.

“You have to work out more and avoid this kind of snacks if you want to diet for real. Your target is still far,” Jin said as he grabbed the chips bag from Jimin and walked towards kitchen to wash his empy bowl and throw the chips away from dieting Jimin. Jimin jaw dropped then he cursed under his breath, “I just take it back and now it’s taken away again.” Jimin went back to his room left laughing Suga and V.

Jin walked out from kitchen just to see the empty lounge room. The TV was still but the boys was dissapeared. Maybe they went to bed. He just opened his own room door when Suga got out of his room and walked towards the front door.

“Where are you going?” Jin asked as Suga putted shoes to his feet.

“Studio. Suddenly an ideo popped up in my head,” Suga answered. Writing lyrics again. Jin sighed as he took a glance at the wall clock. 2 am in the morning.

“It’ll be morning soon and we have practice in early morning. Don’t force your self and take some rest,” Jin advised. Suga gave him an assuring look.

“I will, hyung. I’ll be going now,” Suga cheered as he exited the dorm.

“Take care!”

Jin entered his room. He changed grab some comfortable t-shirt and sweat pants as his pajamas and headed to bathroom for late shower before sleep. He needed to get off his sweaty practice clothes and calming his mind with a warm shower. After he done, he lied down on his bed. He was tired but he didn’t feel sleepy at all. He crossed his arm under his head and starred blankly at the ceiling.

Min Yura had successfully got his attention. She was pretty actually and he was sure she would be prettier with a smile hanging on her lips. Her annoyed face made him wanted to cheer her up. She would work with them for a long time. He had to make her comfortable with her jobs like he comforted his dongsaengs when they were in plroblem.

Jin closed his eyelids. They would meet each other again tomorrow. Maybe.

 

***


new chap is up ^^

this chapter give more point of Jin's view. I hope you like it guys. and sorry for a lame update after 2 days off /crying/

new Jin's *or I thought it's Jin. I'm not sure* photo update on twitter for you guys

Jin

feel free to read, subscribe and comment ^^