Chapter 10

The Stubborn You

Yura’s eyes fluttered open. The first thing she spotted was a plain grey thing. It was a room ceiling. Where am I? Yura took a look from around her. She noticed she was laying on a bed. It smelled a little boy perfume so it might be a guy’s bed. Beside the pillow she layed on were some plushy stuffs. Dolls? On a guy bed? On the bed’s right was a table along with a chair. Yura could see some books and paper scattered on the table. She also spotted some pink things there. Stationery? Maybe.

Yura turned her head to her left where the bedstan was. The lamp on it in a weak beam. There was a picture too. It was a family picture with a cream color and light pink dots. The picture contained a man, a woman, and a boy kid. Yura guessed they were parents with their child. The boy looked so cute made Yura softened.

Yura was still looking at the picture when someone opened the door. Yura jerked and turned her head to the door. She couldn’t tell who was it because of the weak light. Yura saw him walked to her.

“You wake up already. Are you okay?” Jin!

“W... What are you doing here? Where am I?” Yura sat up immediately.

“Checking up on you. You are in my room,” Jin sat on the edge of the bed. He reached his hand to touch Yura’s forehead. Yura, who was still shocked, pulled away immediately at his touch. “Your temperature is normal but you still looks so pale.”

“Why am I here? I think I’m still in restroom in filming location,” She asked suspiciously. Slowly she remembered the last thing happened before her conciousness lost. When she was waiting the boys finished their last filming scene, she felt so horrible. She went to restroom to wash her face. After she washed her face and dried it, suddenly her vision blurred. She couldn’t feel her legs and just gave away. She tried her best to keep her conciousness when someone entered restroom. When that person carried her, everything went black and she couldn’t remember any more.

“You were fainted in restroom. Since I don’t know where you live I just brought you here,” Jin replied calmly.

“Oh.” Yura couldn’t say anything. “What time is it?”

Jin checked the time on his phone. “It is 3 in the morning. What’s wrong with you? You didn’t look well. Are you sick?” Jin asked worriedly.

“Hmm.. Not really. Just feel... a little weak,” Yura’s answer obviously couldn’t calm Jin.

“Have you eaten anything?”

“Err... Coffee I think,” Yura rubbed the back of her neck. Jin found it adorable if he was not deadly worried over her.

“Coffee? Gosh, when and what the last time you eat?” Jin’s eyes widened.

“Yesterday. Sandwich.” Jin shook his head at Yura’s answer. He exited his room and signed for Yura to follow him. Yura, abruptly stood up and followed him.

Bangtan Boys dorm was so quiet.

“Where are the others?” Yura asked. They were in the kitchen. Yura sat on the chair around the dining table. Jin took a pot from a cabinet and some ingredients from refrigerator.

“Theyare sleeping already. We have early schedule tomorrow so we have to go to bed as early as we can,” Jin replied. He bustled with the meal he cooked. Yura kept silent after Jin’s reply.

“Here your porridge. I hope it tastes good,” Jin placed a bowl of porridge and a glass of water in front of Yura. Yura gave him a look. He sighed. “I know it’s early, too early, in the morning and not a perfect time to eat something. But you didn’t get a proper meal since god-know-when. So, just eat it,” He sat down in front of Yura.

Yura hesitated but finally ate the porridge in front of her. She could feel Jin’s eyes were on her. She turned her head and shot him a stare. Jin just smirked and pointed the porridge, signed her to finish it. Yura back to her porridge and finish it.

“Aren’t you sleeping like the other?” Yura asked again as Jin took her empty bowl and glass and putted it on the sink.

“Yes, I am. But I wake up occasionaly to check on you. Don’t you feel uncomfortable with those clothes?” Yura looked at her rumpled blouse and skirt. Yes, she was uncomfortable with them. Usually, after she arrived in her apartement she would go change to her house clothes.

Jin assumed Yura’s silent as an answer. “Come. You can change into my clothes. There must be something you can wear.” He walked comfortably towards his room.

“What? Yours? No!” Yura crossed her arms. She felt much more better after ate Jin’s porridge.

Jin his heels and faced Yura disagree face. “Don’t be so stubborn.  I just want to be nice,” He grabbed Yura’s wrist and pulled her to his room. He took some piece of clothes from his cupboard and handed it to Yura. “Go change and sleep. We’ll drive you home tomorrow before we go photoshoot location. I’ll be in lounge room if you need something.” Then he left Yura alone in his room.

Yura changed her clothes to Jin’s. They were a hoodie and a sweat pants, in Jin’s size. So Yura had to rolled to end of the sleeve and the pants leg. She folded her own clothes and placed it on the chair. She spotted her bags beside the table. Yura felt bad for Jin and the others. She had troublesomed them.

Yura layed on the bed, on Jin’s bed, wearing Jin’s clothes, and using Jin’s cover. She fell asleep in Jin’s smell. They comforted her in a foreign place.

 

***

 

Yura woke up the next morning  from the sunlight that peeked from the window above the table.

“Good morning,” Jin smiled at her as he pulled the curtain open. Yura sat up immediately, still felt strange in Jin’s room. “The boys are getting ready now. Do you want to take a shower first before go home?” Jin offered.

“Go home and leave my jobs? No! Let me shower then drive me home to change my clothes. I will go with you guys,” Yura jerked up from bed. Jin’s worried face appeared as he walked to her.

“You are still sick. You have to rest,” He placed his hands on Yura’s shoulder. Yura stiffened but didn’t pull away.

“I’ll be okay. I’m not that sick anymore,” Yura insisted. Jin sighed and gave up.

“Okay. But make sure you won’t over work your self.”

“Okay.”

 “Go shower and eat breakfast with us.” Jin ruffled Yura’s hair then left Yura in his room.

Yura went to empty bathroom. Fortunately all the boys had taken bath already. She passed V, Rapmon, and J-Hope who gave her confused look. After bathing, Yura sat down around dining table along with the boys. Jin placed their breakfast: toasts, bacon, eggs, and milk. The awkward tension made Yura uncomfortable on her seat. Actually, she felt insecure between the boys but since they were her responsibility, she realxed a bit. Jin, who aware with the awkwardness, broke the tension with his jokes. Lame but enough to lighter the mood. Jin insisted Yura to keep his clothes and went change in her apartement. So, they headed to Yura’s apartement to let her change and put a light make up before headed to photoshoot location.

The boys’ jokes and chats filled the air during the road to location. Yura kept silent on passanger seat, didn’t know what to say. Jin focused to the road but chimed here and there. When they arrived, the boys went inside immediately, left Yura and Jin on the back. They were just entering the studio when Yura tugged Jin’s shirt. Jin turned his head.

“Hm?”

“Err... Thank you,” Yura muttered. Jin was taken aback. Is it the first thank you she said to me?

“For?”

“Take care of me,” Yura blushed and hurried inside left Jin alone. Jin found her action was so cute. His lips curved upward made a big smile on his face.

“It will be a good day,” He chimed.

 

***


new chap is up ^^

i think it's longer than usual chaps kkk. another Jin's affection to Yura. I hope Yura will soften to him soon :3

btw, it is my first day in new school semester. my foot finger blistered because of my shoes. ugh. I won't use this shoes again for school.

anyway, hope you like this chap. feel free to subcribe and comment. THANK YOU ^^ LOVE ME WELL~~~