Chapter 23

The Stubborn You

“Guys, lunch...” Jonghoon shouted in practice room, tried to win over the music that been played while they were resting.

“Where is Yura and Jinyoung hyung?” Jin asked as he helped Jonghoon set the lunch in the middle of the room.

“Jinyoung will be here soon. He just went to restroom,” Jonghoon replied.

“Yura?”

“She is busy in her office. She didn’t even look at me when I asked her to come here,” Jonghoon muttered, obviously disappointed with the absent of Yura.

“I miss the time we have lunch together. All of us,” V sighed.

“Me too,” Jimin agreed as he took his lunch. The other just nodded in agreement.

“Ouh, I’m so hungry,” Jinyoung entered the room. He looked around for a second then asked, “Where’s Yura? Busying her self again?”

“Unfortunately, yes,” Jonghoon answered.

“I’ll get her,” Jin stood up and rushed towards manager’s room.

“I bet he won’t be success bring Yura noona here,” Suga said suddenly.

“I’m with you, hyung,” J-Hope mumbled as he chewed a beef. “Me too,” Jimin raised his hand.

“You are rude, hyung. I hope Yura noona come,” Jungkook said.

“If Yura noona doesn’t come with Jin hyung, you three, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jungkook have to buy drinks. If she come, we’ll buy. Deal?” Suga offered.

“Deal.” The other five agreed.

“Guys, please...” Jinyoung and Jonghoon just shook their head.

 

***

 

“Yura?” Yura looked up at the voice that called her. Her breath suddenly stopped when she realized it was Jin.

“Jin.” Yura just managed to say his name.

“Did you have lunch?” Jin entered manager room and sat in front of Yura’s table. Yura tried to control her drumming heart hardly.

“So much to do. I’ll have lunch later,” She answered as she tried to focused on her laptop. She had received email from Jung about the costume discussion.

“Come with us. It’s a while since the last time we have lunch together,” Jin tugged Yura’s arm. Yura was frozen immediately. She pulled her arm away from Jin.

“I’ve said I’ll have lunch later,” Yura’s voice became higher.

“But...”

“Just go, Jin. Go,” Yura rubbed her head. Jin stood up from his seat.

“Okay. I’ll go but promise you’ll have lunch later, Yura. You can’t be sick,” Jin walked backward still looking at Yura.

“Mmh,” Yura mumbled unclearly.

“I take it as yes.” Jin his heels and walked out. Once he was out of sight Yura covered her face with her hands.

Why you have to come here, Jin? You make it harder for me.

Everytime Yura looked at Jin, she remembered their little time together. But she also remembered Siyeon. It hurted her so much.

“Why don’t you just keep away from me, Kim Seokjin?”

 

***

 

Jin back to practice room alone with his head hung down. The other immediately noticed what had been happen. Silently Suga, J-Hope and Jimin cheered while Rapmon, V and Jungkook grumbled unhappyly. Then they stood up and went to nearest store.

“Where are they going?” Jin asked.

“Buying drinks for us,” Jonghoon replied shortly.

“Oh.” Jin just nodded indifferent.

Jin couldn’t pay attention to the other. Yura’s behaviour towards him bothered him a lot. He knew that Yura wasn’t someone with warm heart. He knew how cold Yura when she entered Bangtan Boys team at first. But she wasn’t like that anymore. She was more opened up especially to him. What happened to her?

“Hyung, your phone is ringing,” Jimin took Jin’s phone from Jin’s bag near him. He took a peek on Jin’s phone screen. “Siyeon noona calling...”

“Bring it here,” Jin grumbled as he grabbed his phone from Jimin.

“Hello...” Jin greeted.

“Jin-ah, are your schedule full today? Can you accompany me? I’m bored. I want to go around Seoul,” Siyeon answered from the other line. Jin could fell Siyeon pouted there.

“Wait a minute. I’ll ask manager hyung,” Jin covered his phone then asked Jinyoung, “Any schedule later?”

“Full practice till 9 p.m. Don’t ever think to escape, Kim Seokjin,” Jinyoung warned.

“I won’t, hyung.” Then Jin talked back to Siyeon on the phone, “I’ll be free in 9 p.m. Before that I can’t promise you anything.”

“Okay okay. Then I’ll just rolling around at home until 9. I’ll pick you up at 9, okay?” Siyeon said cheerfully.

“Okay,” Absentmindedly Jin smiled while replying Siyeon.

“What’s that? Date appointment with Siyeon noona?” Rapmon who just arrived asked Jin.

“It’s not a date. She just asked accompany me to go around,” Jin casualy answered.

“No different with date,” J-Hope stated.

“Then manager noona will be broken heart...” Jimin sang in low voice.

“What?” Jin looked at him.

“Nothing. Just go to Siyeon noona before someone cry in front of you,” Jimin replied. Jin gave him confused look.

“What does he mean?” He asked the other boys. They just shruged.

 

***

 

“Guys, I’m going first. See you at home,” Jin shouted at the rest of the boys before walked out from practice room. Siyeon just texted him that she was arrived in BigHit building.

“Seokjin-a,” Jinyoung shouted when Jin passed manager room.

“Yes?”

“Don’t forget to put hat or mask or scraft or anything. Don’t let other people recognize you,” Jinyoung warned him.

“Okay, hyung. I’ll make sure no one recognize me,” Jin smiled then walked again to front door. Siyeon had waited him in lobby.

“Have you waited long?” Jin asked Siyeon as he approached her.

“Nope. I texted you after parked my car five minutes ago,” Siyeon replied. She just wore a creamy colored dress with legging and brown coat. Jin wore a blue jeans and white t-shirt under his leather jacket.

“Good then. Where’s your car?” Jin looked around. They were outside already.

“I parked it in front of building. Come on, before we are frozen up here,” Siyeon directed to her car. The night was cold. So they rushed up entering Siyeon car to search some warm. Casually Jin was on driver seat while Siyeon on passanger seat, like the old days they went on their dates.

“So, where we’ll be going, gongju?” Jin teased.

“Just drive everywhere then stop when I say stop. Okay?” Siyeon chuckled.

“Yes, gongju.”

 

***


new chapter is up ^^

I want to update as soon as I can after the last update. so here it is guys. for you who wanna know Yura's reaction about the marriage, calm your self down. I'll put it up in about two chapter laters. many things will happen before Yura finally go home.

thank you so much for your comment on prev chapter I really appreciate it guys.

hope you enjoy this chap. feel free to read, subscribe or comment ^^