Confession

What if...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "What  ?????" what do you mean, chanyeol ?", Jessica shock hear from chanyeol that his Kris hit someone.

"So sica, that night Kris is sleepy and the boy is drunk so he can't walk properly and got hit by Kris's car "."Wait, he didn't tell me anything, how could he not told me anything ?", "Maybe he worry that you might be burdened with it, he don't want see you panicked ", said chanyeol.

"But i'm his girlfriend !!! yeol-ah..oh God, I can't believe that now he start try hide something from me !!", Jessica sound angry.

Chanyeol just look at the floor, "She look scary, seriously ".

"Tell me, who that boy ?", "Huh ?", "The boy who got hit by krissie "

"Well, he's so young, only 20, he's an orphan, and...", "And what ???", "I'm afraid he blind now ", "WHATTTTT?? WHAT YOU ING SAY CHANYEOL !!!!? BLIND ????", she felt sudden dizzy now.

But second later, sshe kept her poker and cold face, brushing her blond hair with her fingers.

"Give that boy the money, that enough ", Chanyeol can't believe what he just heard. This Jessica told him to give Luhan money, oh...is she even human, why she don't have any mercy. "Sica, he blind, the boy blind ", "Sooo...???? give him mioney to get surgery so he can get his vision back, end of case ".

"But..", "No But !! i don't want this case make my marriage plan broken, sooo.... hust give him the damn money, and.... leave him, just do it chanyeol , understand ?".

C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter