Meeting Badboy T A O and K A I || First day w/ EXO

B a d b o y
“Tao! You’re here~.”
 
Tao rubbed the back of his neck, staring at your what seemed ‘lifeless’ body on Xiumin’s back.
 
"Who is that woman on your back?"
 
Tao questioned as he opened the dorm's front door. Xiumin gently laid you on the living room couch, covering you with a blanket. Tao and Xiumin both sat on the floor next to you. Xiumin gently brushed your head as he explained to Tao who you were. Luhan entered the room, ran over to Xiumin, and sat next to him, leaning on his shoulder. Luhan shortly noticed that you were laying on the couch.
 
"Is she the new trainee?"
 
Xiumin nodded as he continued to your head. Luhan nodded, getting up and informing the other members that you have arrived. Soon after, the other members entered the room and surrounded you. Kai rolled his eyes and sat on the other side of the room, watching the other members surround you. Suho hovered over you, rubbing his hand lightly on your bare stomach.
 
"Her skin is really soft.. Oh..?"
 
Suho began smiling down late you, causing Xiumin to jump up and push him off of you. Luhan and Sehun both lightly poked at your stomach, Lay and Baekhyun played with your fingers, Xiumin scolded Suho for touching you while Chen, Kris, Chanyeol, and D.O sat and watched the madness. Kai jumped up swiftly shouting,
 
"Are you guys SERIOUSLY fighting and making all this damn noise over some girl?!" At that moment, you started to wake back up. You rubbed you eyes as you spoke,
 
" Ahh.. I had the most awesome nightmare. I dreamed that I was with Xiumin and then I had to sleep in the same.. dorm..?" Your rubbed your eyes as they widen. You noticed that every EXO member (besides Kai) was next to you. Xiumin let go of Suho's shirt and smiled down at you. Luhan, Sehun, Baekhyun, and Lay quickly stopped touching you. All of the other members of EXO looked at you in curiosity, just waiting for you to say something. Your face started turn hot, your heart was beating so rapidly that it felt as if your heart wasn't beating, and you were shaking from nervousness. You built up all your nerve and pointed out each member.
 
"Xiumin.. Tao.. Sehun.. Suho.. Luhan.. Baekhyun.. Lay.. Kris.. Chen.. Chanyeol.. D.O.. Wait.. Where's Kai..?"  
 
At that moment, Kai hovered over you, looking very agitated. You looked at Kai with a combination of fear and confusion.
 
"This unattractive girl is the trainee that you guys made so much fuss about? Listen woman, don't become more of a nuisance than you already are."
 
Before Xiumin could speak up in defense for you, Tao jumped up and walked over to Kai. His facial expression towards Kai was neither anger nor despair; it was more like confusion. He gently placed his hand on Kai's shoulder. Kai's eye brow raised as he tried to keep his serious facial expression.
 
"W-what.. What!?" 
 
Kai shouted to Tao. Tao smiled at Kai and spoke with a sharp tone.
 
"I don't know who this woman is but we are not going to sit around and show her bad hospitality. Please be respectful to her, or do not say anything at all and act as if she's not even here."
 
Kai shoved Tao's arm off of him, looked at you, and hissed. He almost looked as if he was blushing fiercely, but you tired not to think that because you did not want to become a burden. You blinked a few times then slowly lowered your head down. Xiumin quickly grabbed your shoulder and pulled you so that your head was resting on his shoulder. The other EXO members started to surround you and comfort you. Kris even offered to draw you a picture. You smiled slightly speaking with a crackled voice,
 
"No guys.. It's very sweet of you to try and comfort me. I'm fine. I just don't understand what I did wrong to Kai.. I want to apologize but I don't want to bother him now.."
 
Xiumin shook his  head in disagreement and spoke,
 
"No, don't feel bad. Kai is just.. very difficult sometimes. He'll loosen up."
 
Xiumin smiled as he took your cheeks and molded your face into a smile. The other members smiled when you started laughing. Tao looked at you, turned is head to the side, and coughed in his hand to hide his slight embarrassment. He walked over to you, croutched down to your face, and spoke calmly,
 
"Hey, I don't know you, but i'm really sorry this is how your first day turned out with us, but please keep in mind that Kai was right when he said "Don't become more of a nuisance than you already are". The other members and I don't mind you being here, but keep in mind that you will be staying with 12 men, 24/7. Things will become a little hectic. Please be prepared for that."
 
As Tao spoke, your eyes wondered around the room. You thought to yourself: "How lucky am I to be here with all them beautiful men..?" Before you started drooling, Tao drew your attention back to him. He sharply looked into your eyes and smiled. Your heart pulsed hardly for a second, then you started to get nervous in front of him. you quickly mumbled "Mhm!" . He smiled and rubbed your head gently. You looked down, blushing and smiling at his nice gestures. Suho nodded and spoke,
 
"Yeah this is nice and all, but I have one question.. Where is she sleeping?"
 
Every member in the room said she couldn't sleep with them besides Xiumin. Xiumin looked at you, grabbed your hand and smiled, 
 
"You can sleep with me!"
 
Your eyes widen as you looked around the room. Part of you kind of wanted to share a bed with every member, but you shook your head in a attempted to pull you out of your ersed world. You looked at Xiumin and spoke shyly,
 
"Xiumin-ssi.. I mean, oppa.."
Your heart paced rapidly,
"Is it really okay for me to sleep in your room?"
 
Xiumin nodded and grinned at you kindly. He took your hands and wrapped his around yours.
 
"Of course it's okay. I don't bite. Unless you want me to."
 
You blushed fiercely as he laughed and wrapped his arm around your shoulder. The EXO members agreed that Xiumin was the safest choice because he sleeps the most decent. As the other EXO members wished you goodnight, Tao stood in front of you, looking away because he didn't want you to see him blushing. He coughed and spoke swiftly,
 
"Sweet dreams"
 
He dashed to his room, leaving you a shocked and happy person. Xiumin grabbed your hand and pulled you towards his room. As you two were walking, you bumped into Kai. You quickly bowed and apologized, he looked at you, sighed and continued walking to the kitchen. You looked down, disappointed that you still didn't know why Kai didn't like you. You entered Xiumin's room and spotted the bunk bed. Somewhere in your mind, you were a little disappointed that it wasn't a single bed. Xiumin pointed to your pillows, extra sheets and luggage. He quickly climbed to the top bunk, telling you that he called first dibs on it, but his true reason for taking the bottom bunk is so you don't get hurt. You smiled as you got your adjusted to go to sleep.
 
"Good night~"
 
Xiumin dimmed the lights as returned the good night comment to him. Xiumin spazzed out a little bit, because he couldn't believe that you were sleeping with him in the room. You laid there, smiling, thinking of all the fun you will have with the members. Tao hugged his panda bear tightly because he felt as if something was grabbing his heart. Kai tossed and turned friskily, thinking about you and what it is going to be like with you staying with them. He covered his face with  a pillow as he was ashamed of his flustered frustrations. All of you gently closed your eyes, forgetting all your worries, expectations and hopes for the night, and fell asleep.