Meeting Badboy X I U M I N

B a d b o y

With your final voyage through the hassle of getting your passport and fighting the airport traffic, you were finally aboard the plane. Your heart was beating rapidly; you were shaking, and grinning ridiculously. As you looked around the plane, you spotted two female SM employees. They were looking at you slyly, almost if they were talking about you. You frowned slightly, as you looked down embarrassed. Soon after, there was a pretty, very pale, and tall Korean woman standing over you. She was smiling at you as she spoke,

"Don't worry; they aren't speaking badly of you. They are only discussing your misfortune for being a SM trainee for EXO."

For a second, you looked relieved that they weren't talking about you, but then you looked at her with a huge mix of shock, contempt, and fright. You moved over to the seat next to the window, patting on the empty seat next to you. You looked at her with much worry.

"Please tell me what you mean by "my misfortune"? Wouldn't it be an honor to work with the EXO members?"

She laughed a little, looking down the plane's walkway. Looking back at you, she spoke softly,

"Well it could be. The experience is very half and half."

She crossed her legs and continued talking,

"Who wouldn't think that working with 12 handsome men was a honor? But stories told by the past female trainees said otherwise. According to them, when the SM members and their Manager isn't around, they can be a huge handful. They are also very playful, so you never know when they could be serious or playing. The boys are really kind at heart, but can be very naughty and very rough with their trainees."

As soon as she said the words "playful", "naughty", and "rough", your mind went other places. You started to smile ersely, thinking of all the things that could possibly happen with the members.

"Hahaha.. I wouldn't mind that at all.."

You giggled awkwardly to yourself, smiling wide. She looked at you and smile. She thought to herself,

"Yeah.. This girl will be a perfect victim to them.. I just hope she can handle it.."

As you kept laughing to yourself, your eyes got lower and lower, soon leading you into a calm sleep. The woman noticed that you had fallen asleep. She smiled softly, leaning your head lightly on her shoulder.

After the hours flew by, the plane arrived is Seoul. The woman that was sitting next to you gently tapped your shoulder, which slowly woke you up. She laughed a bit as she saw your face waking up: drool and messy hair. You realized that you were not presentably decent and quickly wiped your face and brushed your hair down. You bowed your head toward her apologetically.

 

"I'm sorry! Did I drool on you? I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!"

The woman smiled as she rubbed your head.

"It was no trouble at all. No need for apologies."

The both of you departed off the plane together. When you both entered the airport building, your face lit up as you spotted Xiumin waving a sign that read: "EXO'S CUTIE TRAINEE". Before you ran towards him, you turned to the woman you met on the plane, bowed, and grinned at her.

"Thank you for taking care of me. I will never forget your kindness and help. Thank you!"

She first looked at you with shock, then her facial expression soon changed from a warm smile to gentle laughter.|

"Please stop with so much formality. It was no problem at all. Remember what I said about being EXO's trainee. Well them, farewell."

And with that she walked away. Once she was far enough, you picked up your bags and ran towards Xiumin. Xiumin wore a cute grin when he spotted you coming forward. He waved side to side very quickly. When you finally arrived face-to-face with him, he swiftly grabbed your hands.

"Are you the new trainee? You're really pretty. How was the trip? Well, you don't have to tell me now, we can talk about it on the way to the SM dorms.."

He smiled as he pulled you along to the car, holding your hand as he did so. The driver looked at you and snared, but his looks were not going to to ruin your good mood. Your heart was pounding and your face was very hot. You never thought that in real life, you'd be walking and holding hands with Xiumin of EXO-M. He opened the car door and gently guided you in, then after you were in, he entered from the other side. You kept your head down to hide the fact that you were nervous and your face was hot and turned red. He ducked his head down so he'd be able to see you blushing. He stuck his tongue out at you, smiling,

"You really are the cutest!"

Your heart stopped beating as he sat back up, laughing innocently. As he was laughing, you remembered what the woman on the plane said:

"They are also very playful, so you never know when they could be serious or playing.." Your face turned serious as you sat and tried to figure out it Xiumin was serious.

"Um..Xiumin-ssi.."

Just as you were going to finish speak, he winked at you and smirked,

 

"Call me Oppa~."

He smiled and grabbed your shoulder, leaning his head on yours. He put his hand out, wanting to hold yours. You slowly put your hand on top of his, shaking from nervousness. He turned to you and spoke softly ,

"Why are you nervous? We are friends so don't be shy around me or i'll get mad."

He poked his lips out and gave a unconvincing serious face, making you laugh and making him smile. The both of you started conversing with each other; your face and heart easing for being shy. Xiumin looked out the window and pointed to the SM dorms.

“WE'RE HERE!"

As soon as the car stopped, Xiumin pulled you gently out the car.

"Come on, let's hurry!"

You and Xiumin ran to the dorms. Your heart started pounding again, you were excited to see the other members. As soon as you walked in, there were two executive SM CEOs waiting for you at the door.

"Oh good, you're here now."

One of the CEOs handed you a key and a huge stack of contacts and rules.

"That key goes to EXO's dorm room. You will be sharing the dorm with them. Sign and turn it these contacts by tomorrow morning. Any question you have, hand write and submit them in the FAQ box on the 7th floor of the SM Entertainment Building."

The two CEOs bowed and swiftly walked away.

At first, you were shocked because they left so fast, then you realized that you'd be sharing a dorm with them. You heart felt like it dropped 20 stories down; falling to your knees, you began to understand what the woman on the plane said to you. Xiumin quickly came to your side, worried about your current state.

"Is this what you meant..? I'D HAVE TO SHARE A DORM WITH THEM?!?"

You looked up at Xiumin, who had worrisome filled eyes.

"Xiumin, we're friends right?"
He quickly nodded, "Of course."
"Then do me a favor.. Make me wake up from this dream.."

You quickly passed out in Xiumin's arms. He smiled as he picked you up and placed you on his back, carrying you to the dorm.

As Xiumin got to the door, he turned around to get his key out of his pocket, but he did not want to move you around too much so it made it difficult. A dark shadow appeared behind him. The dark figure pulled out Xiumin’s key from his back pocket and handed it to him. Xiumin slightly turned around and then grinned, as he adjusted you on his back.

“Tao! You’re here~.”

Tao rubbed the back of his neck, staring at your what seemed ‘lifeless’ body on Xiumin’s back.