DBSK is just a dream

When Jaejoong comes back to 2003

December 30,2013

After 2 days of resting, Jaejoong is finally released from the hospital. He is about to go out to the new world.

He went out of the hospital building.

'The outside world seems so normal but it feels a bit weird.' jaejoong thought of

First of all, when i went out of the hospital building there were no sasaengs waiting for me.No noise from sasaengs, getting ready to follow me with their rented taxis. No reporters trying to ask me about the incident. Nothing crazy, just very normal, and peaceful, which is craizier.

He hop on the waiting taxi with his mom since he needs to go back to his hometown.

It is going to be a pretty long drive. Jaejoong look out from the window and noticed that Seoul was the same as before, year 2003. All his teenage and trainee memories were flooding in his mind. 

He saw the road that he and yunho usually walk on. He saw DBSK's favorite cheap restaurant. He saw the restaurant that he and changmin wants to go to during their trainee days but never had a chance after the debut.

All the old memories and emotions are flooding continously in his mind. He feels regret,and anger, but most of all, sadness. 

"DBSK does not exist anymore. God gave me a second chance to change my life, to change my dreams, my fate....my fate of being a DBSK member. I..I...I am no longer youngwoong jaejoong. There is no DBSK in this era anymore. No youngwoong jaejoong, no micky yoochun, no xiah junsu, no choikang changmin and lastly,no u know yunho." he felt like crying while thinking of that. He cannot believe that DBSK will remain as just a dream now, no more than that. It was never a reality." jaejoong thought of. He feels like crying.

He asked the taxi driver to turn on the radio. he wants to give his attention to the radio and stop thinking.

An old melodious popular song from year 2003 plays. 

". wow! i can remember this song! DBSK members used to sing this in our trainee years. DBSK.ughh.I miss those years when we were still united. when...when we were still one at heart. . This life is so peaceful but why does it feel like a rock and roll in my brain? I can't seem to have a peace in mind , and my heart....it feels heavy..so heavy.

wonder if there is still DBSK and Cassiopeia right now. Do they still exist. I bet there is not a single cassiopeia or bigeast right now. I am sure that eventhough they exist in this world, they dont exist as cassiopeia. Same goes for the other members. ayee waeeeee. I said i will give my attention to the radio to forget about my sad thought, but here I am, thinking about them again.aish."

Jaejoong decided to give his attention to the music now to forget about his bandmates and old memories. he also noticed his mom sleeping tightly.

'she must be so tired, aigooo..komawo eomma' jaejoong felt sorry and thankful to his mom.

The song ended and a familiar voice suddenly spoke.

' Whoa..This song is very amazing. Did you guys like it?'

Jaejoong was so shocked. He knows who owns this voice.

 

It is no other than his MC Mong hyung.

' Whoaw! So MC Mong hyung is still DJ mong. This is amazing. But back in year 2003, we were still not that close since i just debuted at this time. I just got to meet him in one of his radio show when i just debuted but we did not become close right away since my image was ' cold mysterious man'." jaejoong smiled reminiscing his old awkward fetus days.

jaejoong decided to keep on listening.

'hi everyone!. This is DJ mong and you are listening to Radio star!. We have a guest today. we have a newly debuted group. AHH~ very handosme! very talented! /squeels like a fangirl/. wahhh..'

Jaejoong can hear the guests laughing awkwardly because of his mc mong hyung. he knows exactly the feeling of being in an awkward situation like that. He continued listening.

'Please introduce yourselves' MC Mong saidaffectionally 

Jaejoong can't help but to laugh.

'wah Mc mong hyung is daebak. hahaha' jaejoong muttered quietely while doing his signatured laugh

"hana..dul..set..! Annyeong Haseyo! Dongbangshinki imnida! "

 

 

 

Jaejoong, once again, was so shocked

 

-----------------------------------///---------------------____-----____------------

WHOOOOOOA This lazy person finally updated her fic xD. sorry i just type it out with my ipad since my laptopn is broken. This chapter completely change because i redo it since the supposedly chapter 7 was in my broken laptop. sorry guys for not uppdating fast and for the crappy typing of this one. mc mong and radio star things were not real, i just mash them all up together xD.just so ur aware of it. thanks guys! comments will be so much appreciated..what do you think about the story so far? it is too long and am i dragging it on too much. should i keep it shorter?thanks!