Kiss the Baby Sky

When Jaejoong comes back to 2003

anyone here who saw jaejoong's new tweet? 

[TRANS] "BABY SKY~ Haven't listened to this in a while~ Feels good..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2013)
 

 

Another day. Another day  that is no different for Jaejoong. He is sitting on his couch, watching the news in his own dark, spacious house. All alone while sipping his red wine.
 
 
Then suddenly, 2 familiar figures are being shown in the TV. He saw Yunho and Changmin- his ex-bandmates signing something and the captions below says: "TVXQ members signing for another 7-year contract to SM". The alcohol he was sipping slipped from his hands.He was shocked, and angered,and was hurt.
 
 
His head was screaming "LIES,LIES,LIARS!TRAITORS" .
 
 
 
All this time, he thought that Changmin and Yunho were just waiting for their contracts to expired then join them, but that wasn't the case at all. They wanted to stay in SM. They WANT to.
 
"All this time, I thought we we were one at heart, dreaming the same dream, but it was all lies."
 
 
 
All the happy and depressing thoughts came runing into his mind. 
The memories of debuting in Korea and Japan and all the hardships that all 5 of them tackled.
The days when all 5 of them were still together.Those days when they only had each other, hapiness times by 5 and the sorrow was divided by 5,
the day when they all decided to sue sm,
the day that yunho and changmin suddenly backed out for some loyalty issues,
and the day when himself, Yoochun, and Junsu filed the lawsuit.
 
 
 
He picked up the broken pieces of glass. The pieces of glass were leaving small cuts to his fingers but he could care less. After picking them all up, he threw it away and he grabbed  5 bottles of hard liquor.
 
"Whoo! 5 ing hard liquor for celebrating that DBSK with 5 members isn't gonna happen anymore!".
 
He finished up his 1st bottle, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and finally, his 5th bottle. He still feels depressed, he felt like he was choking, his heart was clenching, he felt suffocated.
 
 
He grabbed his keys, he wanted to get some fresh air, he wanted to drive around, anywhere away from people.
 
He went to his parking lot , the security in his new place is really strict now so there aren't sasaeng fans anymore. He went inside of his car and drove it away from his house.  
 
 
 
 
He was driving and he could feel the cold breeze of air. He felt that something is missing, music. He grabbed a random Cd and put it in his player. A familiar song suddenly played, Wasurenaide.
 
 
" Don't forget", How ironic HAHAHAHA"  he painfully laughed. He decided to just let it play. It has been years since he listened to this CD.
 
His vision is blurry because of the effect of the hard liquor he drank.
 
The 1st song already ended.
 
 
 
He suddenly felt sleepy, he couldn't  see the road clearly. He tried blinking his eyes for a few times but nothing change. He was about to turn right when a random truck appeared.
 
The light coming from the other direction was so bright. The truck hit his car. Everything  was spinning. All he could think of was "Death" 
 
He could feel the blood flowing out of his head, it  damn hurts. He wanted to die. He doeesnt want to live anymore. He'd had enough.  He closed his eyes wanting to dissapear in this world. before he drifted to sleep, he heard a familiar song still playing, the tears fell from his eyes.
 
"We are TVXQ. My Hero, My max, my U- Know, my Xiah, and Micky, We are the one eternally". Kiss the baby sky was playing