The Unknown Number

When Jaejoong comes back to 2003

Jaejoong nodded and his mom left. Thinking really drained him out. He decided to sleep again.

 

 

"When I wake up I'll probably realize these were all  dream

Yes it should be. This is crazy. This must be a dream."

 

SEOUL in SMent practice room ; December 22, 2003 

"Hyuungggg~~! Can we take a break? my feet are hurting now" says the guy with deep y voice. The guy was sitting on the floor now. Dancing isn't really his specialty but it's not that he hates it. He can just be really lazy most of the times.

"Yes~ we should take a break" said by the guy who has an  s-line body.

"Okay guys, let's take a break. What do you guys want to eat?" says the leader cheerfully. 

 

"EVERYTHING!" cheered by  the angelic maknae who hasn't evolve to Lord Voldemin yet. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Jaejoong woke up from a very deep sleep. He felt calmer now. He could feel his stomach grumbling. At the exact same moment, the nurse entered his room carrying a hospital meal for him. 
 
"Oh God, what is this? Soup? More like a water with some spray of salt and pepper. I always hate hospital foods." jaejoong thought of while looking at the food.
 
"Kim Jaejoong-ssi, here is your lunch. Are you feeling well now?" said the nurse while smiling at him.
 
"yes and thank you. Please just leave it here." smiled jaejoong 
 
"Okay, I'll leave it here. But if you need help, just press the button beside you and i'll come."
 
"Okay. thanks. And by the way, do you knowwhere my mom is?"
 
"Oh~she just left 3 hours ago. Do you want me to phone her?"
 
"no, it's okay . She must be tired, and  I actually feel really fine now."
 
"Oh okay. bye jaejoong-sshi."
 
Jaejoong took his phone from his bedside table and look if his mother has a message for him. 
 
the screen shows 
"1 text message from umma"
 
Jae pressed open.
" Jaejoong, I'll just go to our house to get more clothes for you. You're father and sisters want to come and visit you too. I'll be there soon :)"
 
After reading the message, Jae panicked a bit since he is worried he might start doing something weird around his sisters.
 
"I need to prepare myself. After more than 10 years, so much things have changed about me. I'm not the same jaejoong anymore. I'm ..I'm an adult now.
Well, not really since i can't still handle myself. Anxiety and depression made me the quiet,fragile and sad person that I'am now. 
 
I used to be so cheerful.
 
Jaejoong smirked remembering how sweet he used to be.
 
"But now,..now..I just... I don't know.." he whispered to himself, he then continued thinking
 
after all the news and lies that spread when jyj split from tvxq, i started to felt inferior to everyone. i felt like everybody was talking behind my back. It felt like i didn't deserve to make friends with other people, I would just end up hurting them and clinging so much to them. I also felt scared. Being friends with me is difficult. Sasaengs are ing hard to handle,people criticizethe people i am with etc.  It feels like everyone is just so much better than me, and I always think that everyone's lives would have been so much easier if i wasn't born.
But today, I need to be the cute and cheerful jaejoongie for the sake of my family.  I also need to come up with a plan. A plan to....
 
He was suddenly lost for words. He looked at the ceiling hoping that he'll  find the answer there. There are so many thoughts, questions and memories  rumbling  through his head. 
 
I don't even know what i want to do..I'm just so confused right now. I want to fix everything. I want to find out what is hapenning. I wonder if my members still exist in this world. I wonder if what hapenned before will happen again, why? why did this happen to me?". 
 
His phone suddenly light up.
 
"One message from umma"- he  mumbled.
"Jaejoong, I'll be there soon~ Im with your noonas and appa. I'm sure you're so excited to see them :) <3"
 
He felt more nervous now that his whole family is coming soon. Theres an idea that suddenly pop out of his head.
 
He opened his cellphone, 
 
He opened the contact list. He might find some evidences about his younger self in his phone. His close friends, his messages etc. He went through the list. "appa, chullie, Jinhee noona, umma, and there is one unknown number. "
 
"Oh yeah i remember! I was a very shy and quiet kid in our school, my only friend was heechul- hyung..gahh i miss him"- jaejoong suddenly reminiscent
 
Jinhee is his oldest noona and the rest is his parents. But who is this unknown number?.It has been almost 10 years and it is hard to remember who is that unknown number that he saved before. He couldnt even remember if he was the one who saved it on his contacts. He look at the number again, it says "010-1226-2003". 
 
"This must be in Korea. " Jaejoong said.
 
He decided to call the stranger.
 
*ring* *ring*
 
No one is picking up.
 
The 2nd line stop ringing, meaning that the other person picked up the call.
 
"Hello?" - said the other person in the line.
 
The other person on the line sounds so cold and based on the voice, he can guess that it is a man by his 20's.
 
Jaejoong was about to say hello back when he suddenly heard knocks on the door. 
 
When the door opened, he saw his mom, dad and his eight sisters smiling . He suddenly ended the call to the other guy.
 
" There'll be next time, but for now, i have to deal with my family." Jaejoong thought while waving hi and smiling cheerfully to his family.
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
OMG guys thank you for subscribing to my story. I'm so busy in school so I'm usually always tired on weekdays. I really appreciate those thoughtful comments when i was struggling  . I got the best subscribers  *wink* *wink* ;) haha.. Thank you :) and omgomgomg Jaejoong has created his instagram and he is starting to follow sment people xD. why no post a picture of DBSK or something? .. my fandom will  freak out if that happen xD. Anyways, yeah i dunno what i am saying but thank you so much for reading.  <3 comments are always ng appreciated haha. i love em :D. and did you guys noticed something about the phone number? *le random light bulb appear* :P