The Past

When Jaejoong comes back to 2003

"And lastly, you aren't 27 years old. You are 17 years old. It is year 2003."

The last 2 sentence keeps on repeating to Jaejoong's head.

 

"You are 17 years old. It is year 2003."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong stared at the Doctor in shock. He didn't know how to react. Has he gone crazy? Did he really go back in time? Is this some sort of prank? 

He was so lost. 

 

His mother walk closer to his bed. She patted his back. Her eyes were teary but she didn't let her emotion get into her. She suddenly spoke,

 

"Mr. Grell *the doctor*, please explain to me what hapenned to my son." with her dead serious voice.

 

"Ayyyy~~~Mrs. Kim, Chillax. " said the Doctor trying to ease the tension.

 

 

Mrs. Kim didn't smile a bit.

With a serious face, He continued ," As of now we can't give you an explanation. We will perform a ct scan and brain scan to him immediately. There's a big chance that Jaejoong sshi was also shocked from his accident and he just woke up . I'm pretty sure this is nothing serious since the car didn't damaged him seriuosly."

 

" What do you mean nothing serious? You are not a fortune teller or anything so better perform the ct scan or whatever that is immediately. Get out" 

 

"If stares could kill" the poor Grell murmured silently. He immediately flied out of  Jaejoong's room.

 

Jaejoong's mom was so angry. She bented to the poor Doctor her build up anger. She has been worried for 2 days.

 

It's been 2 days since Jaejoong got into the accident.

 

She was cooking in her small restaurant when she received the phone call from the hospital. Her son was hit by a  car.

She was so worried.

 

All the things that could happen to his only son keeps on entering her mind. She didn't have the time to cry and let out all the emotions in her heart. She hurriedly went to the hospital.

 

"Jaejoong," Mrs. Kim whispered when she entered the room jaejoong was lying in. Luckily, it was nothing that is so serious. The Doctor said Jaejoong might not wake up soon because of fatigue and the accident. But she does not have to worry because he'll wake up after 1-2 days.

 

It broke her heart. She knew it was her fault that Jaejoong is suffering from fatigue and how he got into the accident.

 

It wouldn't happen if she took better care of him. This wouldn't happen if she let his son follow his dreams with her support.

 

Jaejoong wanted to go to seoul and audition to entertainment company. She and his husband completely disagreed with Jaejoong. For Koreans, being idol is not that much of a prestigious carreer. Being idol is not a secure job.  They also didn't want him to enter the entertainment industry, He is too guilable and innocent for it.

 

A week ago, He said he'll work for the money that he'll have to use for travelling,practicing, and living in seoul . 

 

Mr.&Mrs.Kim let him do that. If he wanted to prove himself then go! He would realized its hard and he'd eventually stop that foolish dream.

 

Jaejoong has been working for a week. He delivers newspaper everyday and spray salt to  walking lanes in Gongju since it's winter time and he has no classes .

 

He was heading home when the accident hapenned. Luckily, the driver of the car drove him off to the hospital and paid for the expenses.

 

He could sue them if they want but Jaejoong's mother decided not to .. Do not get them wrong, their son is important but she could see  that the guy was repenting. She's just glad that he took responsibility for her child's accident. 

 

 

 

 

 *back to the hospital scene*

"Im sorry for that Jaejoong." Mrs.Kim said

"It's okay.."- Jaejoong said

" Dn't you really remember that you got hit by a car not by a truck?"

There was a long silence after that Question. He didn't know what to say. Should he say what really hapenned? But even if he say it, his mom won't belive him..

 

He looked dead serious "Please give me some time to clear my head....I would like to be alone for this whole day."

 

His mom was taken aback about how Jaejoong reacted since it was her first time seeing her son so serious and mature. Usually,  he would only blurt out  an answer without thinking much. But right now, the guy infront of her is the mature and serious jaejoong. 

The jaejoong she knew was the bright, smiling innocent one. The weird thing was he hasnt smiled since he woke up. He is also the person who loves other people's company. So its weird that he would ask his mom to leave him for a day.

 

" It's  probably the effect of just waking up from sleep." she thought .

 

"Mom? what's wrong?" jaejoong said

 

"oh~nothing,nothing" she finally snaped out of her thoughts. "yes, I'm gonna try give you some time to think if thats what you wanted. I'll be back tomorrow with your sisters and dad. If you need anything please call me and i'll go here asap."

 

Jaejoong nodded and his mom left. Thinking really drained him out. He decided to sleep again.

 

 

"When I wake up I'll probably realize these were all  dream

Yes it should be. This is crazy. This must be a dream."

 

SEOUL in SMent practice room ; December 22, 2003 

"Hyuungggg~~! Can we take a break? my feet are hurting now" says the guy with deep y voice. The guy was sitting on the floor now. Dancing isn't really his specialty but it's not that he hates it. He can just be really lazy most of the times.

"Yes~ we should take a break" said by the guy who has an  s-line body.

"Okay guys, let's take a break. What do you guys want to eat?" says the leader cheerfully. 

 

"EVERYTHING!" cheered by  the angelic maknae who hasn't evolve to Lord Voldemin yet. 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was really boring. I just want to give info of what the 17 year old jj life looked like.

OMG OMGOMGOMGOGMGOMG 25 subscribers! YAYYYY  i DIDN'T expect this.. thank you guys so much. Sorry for so many grammar mistakes. as ive said, this language is not my mother language and i still have so much to learn. :) comments are always appreciated.. I'm usually a lazy woman but your comments made me want to type more haha. 

Btw.. Grell~ i got that name from black butler *the anime* xD.he is awesome haha .i was like awyeah time to used guys names that i love. next time, i'll be using some really weird names that some of you might havent heard of ,so brace yourselves xD I want to use sebastian too haha..sorry this is really getting offtopic xD.

yeah thank you! and enjoy..all comments are welcome..criticism,encouragement,just fangirling ,evrything haha :)

 

Omg guys i have to edit the title To "when jaejoong comes back to 2003" instead of 2004. I don't even know why i put 2004..sometimes i can be pretty confuse xD