Woah, someone's on his period today!

Coffee Friend

Krystal's POV
" Aigoo, I'm so full! " I exclaimed, patting my stomach. I plopped myself on Su Min's couch and laid on my back.

" I can't believe you ditched me at the cafe. " She complained while browsed through a couple of magazines. I played with her hair since she was sitting on the ground.

" Mianhe! I didn't know~ " I apologized. " Oh my gosh! " I quickly propped myself up, " so who was our waiter? Did you manage to see Young Min? "

Su Min's POV
I immediately closed the magazine that was was on my lap and turned around.

" Unnie, it was wonderful! " I whacked her. " Youngmin-shi made the ice-cream waffle and espresso for me! "

I pretended to faint. " it was like heaven "

" psh, so dramatic! " she tsked, waving her arms in front of me.

" Yah, how would you know? " I crossed my arms. " It's not like you're in love with anyone else! " I giggled.

" Fine fine, " she sighed. " I'll take you there after school tomorrow and treat you since I left you alone today. "

" jinja-yo? " I stood up and clapped. My heart pounded against my chest and felt dizzy.

I felt myself grinning from ear to ear.

That night, after Krystal had left.

I stared at the ceiling as I brought the blanket towards my face.

If I went there tomorrow, would I seem too desperate? After all, I want to keep a low profile. But.. Youngmin seemed disappointed that I left early today.

Ah, what am I thinking! How could he ever like a person like me? Silly me. I'll just go since Krystal is treating me.

Kwangmin's POV
" Kwangmin-ah, gwenchana? Are you sick from working this whole day?" Youngmin asked me.

We were back home and I was just staring at my food.

" ani, just thinking about the girl we saw today. The girl in your History class? " I shook my head. I wondered if she was coming tomorrow or I would see her in school.

" Yah, do you like her or something? " he tapped my head. I cleared my throat and looked away.

He shoved more vegetables into mouth and waited for my reply.

Didn't he know that she like him? And was I that obvious?

I tried to change the subject.

" Hyung, you must be really blur. Can't you see that she likes you? " I blurted out. " She stares at you when you walk past her in the hallway and was so happy when she realized that you were the one who made her meal today! "

I placed the kimchi in my mouth.

" Hmm? That's normal. I mean, should I pay more attention to her since she likes me? " he thought aloud. " she seems like a little sister though. "

I lifted an eyebrow and waited for him to continue.

" Afterall, I'm not interested in girls like her. She's cute, but you know, there are girls who look better than her. She's not my type. "

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my plate. How shallow could my brother be?

" I'm done eating. I'm going back to
my room first. " I said through my clenched teeth.

" Woah, someone's on his period today! " he sarcastically remarked.
 

------------------------------------

Lol, jk, we all know dudes can't have periods! I posted twice today (I actually posted chapter 4 as chapter three but I edited it, so it's fine now! SILLY ME! )! Thanks for reading! ^^