Excuse me, are you ready to order?

Coffee Friend

Su Min's POV
I punched in the code for my locker and opened the door. Sigh~ I mentally calculated in my head the amount of work I needed to do today. Additional Math, Biology, Histo-

" Yah, Su Min~ What's taking you so long? School ended at one today and look, it's three already! ' Krystal nudged me, interrupting my thoughts.

I sighed, ' Ahhh jinja, I'm going crazy with all these homework! '

' You know, I heard that there's an unknown cafe joint near our school. We could study there! ' She smirked.

' A cafe? ' I repeated after her.

She nodded her head and produced a flyer from her file.
' Tada~~ You know, the one that Donghyun oppa works at? He told me that.. ' she looked around suspiciously before whispering, ' ..Young Min-shi and his brother just started working there. '

My eyes widened as I grabbed the flyer. Then entire clique - Boyfriend is working there now?! Daebak!

Boyfriend. Sigh, how do I explain them to you?

I attend Seoul Performing Arts School. We sing, dance and act. Guys that attend this school are rich and handsome. Girls that attend here are pretty and are fashionable. Different cliques have different names. For example, Krystal and I are in this clique called f(x).

Everyone who attends this school has parents that send them here because it's the finest education in Korea.

You may call me average, or invisible. I noticed that I wasn't exactly the prettiest girl in school when I moved in last term.

It went well. I met the two eldest of another clique named Boyfriend - Donghyun oppa and Hyun Seung oppa. I made many new friends that were in other cliques such as Kara, MBLAQ, SISTAR and so on. Everything was wonderful until..

ONE YEAR BEFORE.

Teacher : Attention everyone, we have a new classmate joining us in History.

I gulped and stared at the class before taking a bow. " Anneyong hasaeyo, Su Min imida. I'm lacking a lot in my studies in History so please look after me. Kamsamida. " I smiled and quickly took a step back.

Teacher: Ah yes, I will keep a look out for you. Please sit beside Jiyoung. Youngmin-shi, please begin your presentation.

As I took my seat and sorted my things out, a boy's voice rang out. I looked up and gasped.

' Yeh sangsae-nim. Okay, so my subject today is.. ' his voice trailed off as I stared. I was taken aback at his handsome face. His blonde hair was styled so nicely. Back in my old school, none of the boys looked as good as half of the boys here. As cheesy and mushy as it sounds, I knew there and then, that he was my first crush.

' So? Are we going or I could just crash your place again~~ ' Krystal cooed. She enjoys staying at my place because my parents are busy working overseas and they left the whole apartment to myself.

' Hah, are you kidding me? I wouldn't miss this for the world! ' I giggled, stuffing my file into my bag. ' Ka-ja! ' I linked arms with her.
 

--------------------------------------

Hyun Seung's POV
Oh no, I think I messed up the orders for the lemonade and ice lemon tea again.

' Hyung, help me! ' I yelped as Donghyun rushed towards me.

Donghyun's POV
' Ah, why can't you do this right? Jeongmin-ah, please help Hyun Seung! There are more customers coming in. '

I ran towards the door and greeted, ' Welcome to Coffee Friend, we- Oh, Su Min and Krystal, you came? '

They smiled and greeted me. " Yeh, annyeong oppa "

I motioned them to two seats at the counter where they could see through the glass when we made food. Krystal had told me that Su Min dongsaeng had a interest in one of the twins, I wonder which one..

" Here's the menu for you, your assigned waiter would serve you soon. " I placed the plastic boards on the counter.

' yeh~ ' they nodded their heads.

Krystal's POV
I stared at the menu. Ice-cream waffle or tiramisu? Beep beep! Oh, my phone's vibrating.

" Krystal-ah~~ omma wants us to have tea with us ^^ kekekeke, come back home now, don't play around~ >.< - Jessica "

Ah, how disappointing, I wanted to try out the food here. It looks so delicious.

" Oh, Su Min ah, mianhe, I have to go, my parents want me back now. I'll make it up to you, I'll text you tonight? Annyeong! " I grabbed my items and headed out the door.

Su Min's POV
" Yah, yah! " I yelled. I crossed my arms and sighed.

" How can she leave me alone here? " I thought aloud " Aish, forget it, I'll just order something here and do my work "

I grabbed my pencil case and took out my History textbook and began writing my essay. " One of the reasons as to why Hitler rose to- "

" Excuse me, are you ready to order? "

I quickly grabbed the menu and nibbled on my pen. " Ah yes, ice-cream waffle and an espresso please " I didn't bother looking up.

" Okay, oh and please choose 2 flavors for your ice-cream "

I continued to stare at the menu hard. " Vanilla and strawberry please" I nodded.

I heard the guy who was serving me scribble my order on his notepad.

" Is that all? "

I smiled as I looked up at the waiter.
" Yep, that is a- OMO "

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

GASP, WHO IS IT?! Kekeke, thanks for reading the first chapter. Was it a bit too long? Please give me some feedback, thanks!