Moo, moo, moo~

Coffee Friend

Su Min's POV
I glanced at my watch. It read, "5.30pm". I had already finished my ice-cream waffle and my espresso was almost empty.

" More coffee? "

I looked up, expecting to see Youngmin's face.

Kwangmin's POV
I knew she was expecting to see Youngmin but I didn't know why I still wanted to approach her. Her smiling expression turned into a shocked look.

" Y-Youngmin-shi, I didn't know you could dye your hair so fast. " she stuttered.

I chucked and pointed at my nametag. " I'm not Youngmin, I'm his younger twin brother, Kwangmin "

" OH, joeasonghabnida! I'm so sorry, I should die for my mistake. Please don't get offended, I know how twins hate to be mixed up. " she immediately stood up and bowed.

" Hah, why are you doing this? Please sit. I'm okay, it's normal " I tried to assure her even though I was a little disappointed that she didn't recognize me at first glance.

She seemed so scared and afraid that I would be angry. She slowly sat down and began playing with her fingers.

" More coffee? " I asked again.

" What? Oh, oh, yes please. " she pushed her cup towards me and her eyes started to dart left right and centre. She seemed to be observing my face, a common thing I've seen people do when they meet my brother and I.

I poured the warm black liquid into the white cup and spoke, " is there something on my face? " I teased, pretending to wipe my face.

Her eyes widened with shock and she quickly looked down on her essay. " Aniyo, just uh, I'm really amazed that your brother and you look really alike! "

She really was cute. I could sense her nervousness as she slowly looked at me again and pretended to drink her coffee.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a sound of a cow mooing came out of nowhere.

" Mooooo~~~ mooooooo~~~~ moooooo~~ "

Su Min's POV
Kwangmin-shi looked around the counter, as if he was expecting a cow to come out of nowhere.

" Do you hear that? " he asks.

Yes, I do hear that because that's my ringtone! I quickly scrambled to get my phone out of my bag. I finally get it out and press the green button.

" Yeobsayo? Su Min ah, Im coming over to your house for dinner okay? My omma cooked food for us so we don't have to order delivery and I'm sleeping over tonight! Movie marathon, woooo~~ " Krystal cheered over the phone.

I awkwardly looked at Kwangmin who was clearing my plate.
" Yeh, I'll see you soon. " I muttered into the phone. I could feel my cheeks turning red from embarrassment as I began to pack my items.

" Oh, you're leaving already? " Youngmin asked, carrying a few plates from another table. My heart leapt a little. Did he ask that because he was concerned that I was leaving? Or was it just him being polite?

I nodded my head, thanked the twins for the food and said my goodbyes to Donghyun oppa.

Youngmin's POV
" Come over to my house next time and I'll make something delicious! " the girl waved at Donghyun hyung and nearly banged into the glass door.

I heard a soft chuckle behind me. Kwangmin was smiling.

" yah, what's so funny? " I asked.
He casually shrugged his shoulders, " nothing, just that Su Min-shi is cute. "

" who is Su Min? " I frowned.

I heard him sigh and mutter, " nevermind, let's get back to work! "
 

--------------------------------------

DOUBLE POST TONIGHT!! (I actually posted chapter 4 as chapter three but I edited it, so it's fine now! SILLY ME! )!