Oh, you study History too?

Coffee Friend

Youngmin's POV

" Yep, that is a- OMO " the cute girl that had seemed to concentrate intensely on her menu a few seconds ago was staring at me with open. 

She had her hair tied into two low ponytails and had a white bow to clip her fringe on her left. It matched well with our white school uniform.

I found it rather disturbing that she was still staring at me so I cleared my throat and bowed

. " Thank you, the food will be served shortly " 

She was wearing my school's uniform and I found her strangely familiar. I looked at her while she nibbled on the top of her pencil. Was she in one of my classes?

I finished by pouring the chocolate syrup over the waffles and walked towards her.

" Sorry for making you wait, here's your ice-cream waffle and your espresso " I placed her plate and cup over the counter. I squinted at her textbook. ' Modern World History ', it read.  

" Oh, you study History too? " I asked her.

Kwang Min's POV

I observed my older brother from the kitchen.

Su Min. That's her name. She was in Young Min's class for History. She was the new student last term. I noticed her when I caught her staring at my brother in the canteen multiple times before. 

" Oh, you study History too? " I heard my brother ask her. Aish, my brother can be such a pabo sometimes, how can you not notice such a cute girl in your class? Yes, I was, somehow, intrigued by her.

I saw the disappointment in her eyes.

She looked down and bit her lower lip.  " I'm in your class? " she sighed, lifting her notepad to show what him what she was writing.

I always wondered why she liked my brother and how she never noticed me.

Well, actually, I knew why. Everyone notices him. My brother definitely stood out more than me. His personality and his hair made him more obvious. I was more like his shadow. It made sense.

I saw my brother walk away before she stopped him.

" Chakaman! Did.. Did you make this yourself? " she shyly pointed at the plate and then the cup. 

" Yes, I did. Please enjoy your food. " My brother flashed a smile at her and went off to another group of customers. He truly was an idiot, why didn't he stay and talk to her?

I couldn't help but smile too, when she continued to stare at him after he had walked off and blushed when she looked at the waffles.

" Youngmin-shi, made this for me? " she softly giggled before clasping her hands around . She looked around to see if anyone caught her and relaxed when she saw that no one had seen her.

Except me. 

----------------

HI GUYS! Updated this from my iPhone ^^ I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW NIGHT!! ^_^ thanks for subbing~