The Press Conference

20 Days before Marriage [ h i a t u s ♥ ]

Continuation of Chapter 1~

"Oh... Oh- the media. Eh? Did you saw it all? Aigoo. I'm about to die. Taec, you're really dead." Jinsoo said.  "Aish! What should we do? Because of this pyeontaec my life would be ruined." Suzy said as she let a breath out. She was so mad. "What's happening here?" JYP asked. "Boss. Oh... Let's go there." Jinsoo dragged JYP. "You can start the press conference." JYP  told the reporters. JYP and Jinsoo went to the corner of the room. Yoseob's co-members Gikwang, Dongwoon, Doojoon, Hyunseung an Junhyung came. "What happened?" Junhyung asked Yoseob. "I'll tell you guys later. Let's go!" Yoseob said.

At the corner~

"What happened? I thought Go Minji is gone." JYP asked. "Ah, Boss... That- She's not Go Minji, she's Yoseob's friend. And Taec also thought that she was Go Minji so... uh- It turned out like that." Jinsoo was so nervous to explain everything to JYP. But JYP is not mad.  He's planning something again. "Ok. Let's go back there." JYP said. "Eh? But Boss..." Jinsoo said but JYP left already. "Oh! I'm so lucky today. I thought I'd be scolded." Jinsoo followed JYP.

Back at the Press Conference~

"Let's welcome Yoseob, Gikwang, Doojoon, Dongwoon, Hyunseung and Junhyung, the B2ST." JYP said. *In this story, JYP is handling B2ST.* "Annyeonghaseyo!" They greeted. "So let's start this." JYP said. Taecyeon, Suzy, Jiyeon and Jinsoo were watching at the side. "About your concert, it was confirmed that you will have guests. Is Taecyeon one of your guests?" A reporter asked. "About that, Taec -hyung would be having his Asia tour by next week until the end of the month so I don't think he can come." Doojoon said. "But the Asia tour is not yet confirmed. So he might guest at B2ST's concert." JYP continued.

"Oh- That... I thought it was confirmed." Jinsoo said. "Aigoo. Our Boss always do that, he changes his mind always." Taecyeon said. "But oppa, it's nice that he changed his mind so I can stay with you." Jiyeon said as she smiled cutely at him. "Pyeontaec(ertaec)!" Suzy whispered. Taecyeon looked at her and she snobbed.

Many questions had been answered but the last question was kinda terrible.  "Some reporters and a few fans saw that Taec was kissing with that girl who was with the picture with Taecyeon that was posted a few hours ago. Are they dating?" Another reporter asked. "OMOMO! Yah! They are not yet answering! Are you just gonna stand there, huh?" Suzy said as she pushed Taecyeon. "Wai-wait! Why me? It should be JYP's assistant, Jinsoo." Taecyeon said as he pushed Jinsoo to the stage. "Yes, it should be you." Jiyeon nodded. They all pushed Jinsoo to the stage.  "Oh- Uh... I was just- Umm..." Jinsoo can't say anything.

"ARE YOU JUST GONNA STAND THERE OR YOU'LL ANSWER IN HIS QUESTION?!" someone from the back shouted. "Actually uh… They are-" Jinsoo was about to say something but he was interrupted because JYP grabbed the microphone. "DATING!" JYP said. "MWO?!" Jiyeon exclaimed from the side. The fans and reporters were curious, so they asked JYP to explain it. "The picture that was posted a few hours ago by a paparazzi. Actually that picture was just edited. The real picture is this." JYP said and he showed the 'edited' picture that he said was the real picture. "Taec was just whipering something to her so it turned out like that. And about the thing that happened a little while ago that was a real kiss." JYP said. "Oh... So that's why I was not scloded." Jinsoo said.

Taecyeon shook his head, “This is B2ST’s press conference and the questions are about me. Gaah, am I that famous?” he said. Jiyeon looked at him with teary eyes. Yoseob heard it all and he thought that it was true and he was so confused so he left. Suzy followed him.

At the hallway~

"O...O-OPPA!" Suzy called Yoseob. Yoseob stopped. "Oppa, it's not true." Yoseob continued walking. “It’s not how you think it is!” Suzy said. Suzy chased him. "Suzy-ah." Yoseob said. Suzy stopped. "I just need need time and I'll be fine." Yoseob said calmly. He wanted time to think and he regretted that he didn't confess to her.

"Aish!" Suzy said as she kicked the trash can beside her. "What should I do?" Suzy said. "You should pretend." someone said. Suzy looked back. "Now you're life is ruined. Many people are searching about you. And you'll have many anti-fans." JYP said. "And it's all your fault!" Suzy said. "But you're not Go Minji, right? You're Bae Suzy." JYP said. "Yes, you're right. But what should I do? People know that I'm Go Minji." Suzy said. "But you're not Go Minji, right? You're Bae Suzy." JYP said AGAIN. "But at this period of time all of the creatures in this world hates me." Suzy said. "But you're not Go Minji, right? You're Bae Suzy." JYP said for the third time. "YES! YES! YES! I'm Bae Suzy and I'm not Go Minji. So what?" Suzy exclaimed.

"I'll explain it to you." JYP said. Jiyeon was listening to their conversation. She envies Suzy a lot for being know as 'Taecyeon's girlfriend' and it's her dream. Well, somehow to be the real one. She was very sad and she was so hurt. "She's my best friend and she knows that I like Taecyeon." she thought. Jiyeon left.

"I am now asking you a favor." JYP said. "A favor?" Suzy was confused. "You have no choice but to do this favor for me. You should pretend that you and Taec are really dating. And after 20 days we will announce to the public that you're not dating anymore. Expect for changes about the contract and I assure you everything will return to normal. If not, you'll be loving the result. And if you can't do this favor you're anti-fans will be anti's forever. Your live will be ruined forever, unless you migrate." JYP explained. "Think of it." JYP continued.

"That was- kinda... terrible but I don't want my life and future to be ruined." JYP knew that they don't like each other so he created a plan that will definitely pull their relationship closer." I hope it'll work." 

~END OF THE CHAPTER~

~CHAPTER 3 PREVIEW~

"What are you doing here?" Suzy asked Taec. "JYP told me to go here. Is this a Girls' School. Oh... so there's a lot of girls." Taecyeon said. "YOU PYEONTAEC!" Suzy said. As they were walking Suzy was tripped and fell but luckily Taecyeon catched her. "Wow... She's so pretty." Taecyeon thought. "OMO!" Suzy said. Suzy blushe and....

IT'S JUST A PREVIEW. I know this chapter is kinda boring so I added a preview. But don't worry I'll be adding MORE Taecyzy moments. Sorry for the wrong rammars and errors.

Credits to http://pyeontaec.tumblr.com/ for gicing me the idea of the PYEONTAEC thingy.