Day 2 (3/3); Gee and Genie

20 Days before Marriage [ h i a t u s ♥ ]

 

At Suzy's house

Taecyeon's POV

"UNNIE!" little Suzy said. She's really her unnie. I was standing behind their door. 

"Oh, Yoonji. Who are you with?" the love of my life said as she caressed Yoonji’s cheek. MWO?! Suzy didn't recognize me.

"It's me." I said as I waved. It's me, Suzy. IT'S TAECYEON OPPA.

"Yeah, Unnie. I met him and he bought me ice cream. He's so kind." Yoonji said as she smiled at me. Good girl. Of course I'm kind… AND HANDSOME!

"Umma! Yoonji's here." She's with her mom?!

Someone went out from the door. Woww~ She was really beautiful. She was stunning with that white dress. Her hair was waving while she was heading out. Wait, Taecyeon. You love Suzy, right? Yeah, yeah, yeah. I love her so much. And she's just her mom. I was just idolizing her because of her beauty. And because of that Suzy won't be here.

"Yoonji-ah. Where have you been?" my future mother-in-law said as she hugged little Suzy.

"Umma! Look, here's the oppa who brought me here," little Suzy said as she pointed at me.

"Oh. Ok Taecyeon?" my future mother-in-law said. She knows me?! AM I THAT FAMOUS? 

"Ah, ne. How did you know me?" I said as I bowed.

"Yah, who doesn't know you? You're a famous person. Come in, come in." she said. CHINJAYO? She's letting me in their house? I AM SO LUCKY~

I went in their house. Woww~ Suzy let me sit. It's so comfortable here. Though it's not that big, their house is so organized. *Because Suzy cleaned it a while ago.* I feel like I wanna live here, WITH SUZY. 

"Here you go, Taecyeon." she smiled. Yoonji was gone, where did that little Suzy went? 

"Gamsahamnida." I said as I smiled at her back.

"So, Suzy, Jiyeon, Yoseob and you are friends? My daughter is really lucky meeting a guy like you." She said. Kekeke. She knows a lot about me. She's a fan?

"Umma, why did you know him? Are you his fan?" Suzy asked.

"Kinda. So how's your father?" my mother-in-law suddenly mentioned my father. Yahh. Why suddenly talk about my father?

"He was not around since last month. But, are you close with my father?" I asked.

"He's my high school classmate." She replied. SO THAT'S WHY.

"Really, Umma?" Suzy repeated.

"Yeah, Gee. That's why I know Taecyeon. You know that I'm not into famous things, right?" she replied. Gee? SNSD's song? *Suddenly remembered, Jessica Jung. I was really jealous of her.*

Neomu neomu meotjyeo nooni nooni busyeo

Sumeul moht shigesseo tteollineun geol

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby

"Jeogiyo, Gomonim. Who's Gee?" I was laughing and laughing, but it's cute. I love Gee.

"Unnie! Her nickname is Gee. Like SNSD." Yoonji said as she walked downstairs. Oh, Yoonji's there.

"Why Gee?" I asked.

"You don't have to know!" Suzy shouted. She seems to be annoyed. 

"Don't worry, Oppa. I'm your Genie. You have 3 wishes. Sowaneul Malebwa." Yoonji said as she saluted. Gee and Genie? What's next? Run Devil Run? Or maybe Echo. 

Geuraeyo nan nul saranghae

Unjaena miduh ggoomdo yuljungdo da joogo shippuh

"Chinja? You're my genie? That's great. I'll tell you my wish later." I said as I smiled at her.

"Yoonji, is Jiyeon upstairs?" Suzy’s mom asked. Oh yeah I remembered. Jiyeon lives here.

"Ne. She's sleeping already." Suzy answered.

"She hasn’t eaten dinner." Suzy said. Suzy was worried. I almost forgot. JYP might be looking for me.

"Gomonim, thanks for the snack. I have to go." 

subete wa kimi no tameni you know that you can lean on me

itsumo kimi no sobani You always be my baby dekinai koto wa naisa

I’ll do anything for ya what your wish girl nandemo I’m your man Letz go!

"Yobuseyo? Boss." I stood up and went to the corner as I answered JYP’s call.

"OK TAECYEON! Where the hell are you?" my nagging boss nagged.

"I'm here at Suzy's house, I'm about to go there then you called." I replied as I looked around to check for reporters.

"Really? Stay there. " my nagging boss who was nagging a while ago suddenly changed his mood.

"Mwo? I already told them that I'll be leaving." I replied.

"I'll be sending Jinsoo there to pick you up. Wait for him." My boss hanged up. I kept my phone on my pocket and went back to my place a while ago.

"Who was it?" Suzy asked as she blinked.

"It's JYP. He told me to stay here." I whispered.

"That's good oppa!" Yoonji suddenly popped in from nowhere. What a cute little girl!

"I'll be cooking for dinner. You guys talk here first." Suzy’s mom said as she headed to the kitchen. GOOD THING. I'm sooo hungry. 

"I'll help you, Umma." Suzy said as she followed her mom.

"No, Gee. You talk with your friend." Suzy’s mom exclaimed as she pushed Suzy back to the living room.

"Arasso. Arasso." Suzy sighed. 

Suzy's POV

Umma is pissing me off. Good thing Jiyeon is sleeping. As I, Yoonji and Taecyeon oppa talked about our lives, we knew lot of things about each other, especially Taecyeon oppa. He waited for someone, but no one came. After we ate, we came back to the living room and played video games. And look at that cute giant oppa. He fell asleep. 

He's so cute.

Wait. I also have to sleep. We will have a group study tomorrow for our semestral exam. GOOD NIGHT~

~END OF CHAPTER~

WAAHHH! I've been reviewing for our exams tomorrow and the next day. I already took the first earlier this morning. But I was able to post this. Sorry again for wrong grammars and wrong spellings for the Korean words and others. Please do comment and suggest, if you want to.