Day 3 (1/2): "Newspapers make people dumb and impatient."

20 Days before Marriage [ h i a t u s ♥ ]

Day 3

"Suzy-ah..." someone said. 

"Eh? Is there any problem?" 

"Suzy-ah..."

"Wae?"

"Suzy-ah... Goodbye"

Suzy looked back and she saw Taecyeon disappearing like bubbles.

"O-O-oppa! Please don't leave me! Just stay here with me... Please..."

Suzy's POV

"OPPA!" I ran outside to find Taecyeon oppa. He was not there. He can't be found anywhere. I ran to all the streets, and I didn't notice that I stepped on a banana peel. How childish, Suzy. I hit my on the floor. "AWWWWWW!" It was just a dream. I was just dreaming. I looked around, and looked at myself. OMOMO! I'm wearing pajamas! WHY DID I GO OUT WITH MY PAJAMAS! "Wae?!" I said continuously.

Taecyeon's POV

"Wae?!" a girl said continuously. Her voice is soft, just like Suzy's. She was crying. ARGGGHH! I ran to find the crying girl. The girl was wearing pajamas. HAHAHAHAHA! I went nearer to the girl.

"Jeogiyo."

"Wae?! Wae?! Wae?!"

"Suzy-ah?!" "Taecyeon oppa?!" 

"Why are you here?" we both said.

"Yah!" we both said.

"OK, you go ahead first." I said. 

"Aniyo. You go ahead first." she said. 

I can't stop myself bursting out laughter. "YAHH! Why are you laughing?!" she shouted.

"It's-hahaha, it's just-hahahaha"

"MWO?!"

"You-hahahaha.. Went outside-hahahaha.. Wearing pajamas-muwahahahah! KIYOWO!"

"YAHHHH!" she shouted. Kinda getting angry.

"Shh... Keep quiet." I was covering . Some people might see us.

"NIGA MIBDA! You're always teasing me! If you knew why I'm here..."

"Mwo? If I knew you were here?" 

"NEVER MIND! I know you'll tease me again!" she walked out. Oh gee. My gee.. She's mad. Oh! OK TAECYEON, what have you done? What on the earth?! What should I do?! Why did I even laugh at her? Why do I always ? OHHH MY GEE! 

(camera flashes)

At JYP's office~

No one's POV

"Jeogiyo." Jinsoo knocks on the door.

"Come in." JYP said.

"Boss.." Jinsoo said, hesitating to tell what he wanted to say.

"Tell me." JYP said.

"I was bored and so tired to do work, so I-"

"YAHH! You are being paid here, remember? What bored? You are assigned to do tons and tons of work, then you’re bored? If you're bored and you're doing nothing, why are you tired?" JYP spoke so fast and tried to ignore what Jinsoo was saying.

"PLEASE LISTEN FIRST!" Jinsoo shouted. JYP stopped his 'nagging', and listened to Jinsoo.

"As I was saying, I was so bored and so tired to do work, so I decided to check what's being published by the next few days. I always do that when I have nothing to do and when I'm bored. So I went there last night, and I slept there while reading the news. I was there until this morning, I mean this afternoon. I just came back there." 

"Stop talking about nonsense! So as you were saying, you went there. What did you see?" JYP suddenly interfered while Jinsoo was storytelling his life.

"Come here." Jinsoo said, letting JYP come near him. 

"There were reporters stalking Taecyeon and Suzy. I saw pictures and articles about them. There were Taecyeon's picture going to Suzy's house, Taecyeon and Suzy hugging along the pedestrian lane, Taecyeon and Suzy riding the car together and tons of other pictures of them. There was also an article entitled, 'Are they getting married?'"

"OMONA! What the hell? That was scary. But what the heck? You just slept there? What did you do? Did you get the copies of the newspapers?" JYP was shocked.

"Yes, but... As I was on my way, I ran as fast as I ca-"

"Stop this nonsense talking again! Just tell me if you have it or not." the 'always-interfering-and-not-listening-JYP' said.

"I have it! But it was spilled with coffee, so... uh... You can read it but, it's still wet." Jinsoo explained.

"COMMON SENSE KIM JINSOO! OMONA! Why did I even hire this kind of secretary? Let it dry! And after that, go back to where you came from and tell the publishers to cancel the newspapers!" JYP commanded.

"Go back to where I came from? OH! 'bulb lightens' I came from my Eomeonni's tummy. I miss my mom. Good thing JYP told me to go there."  Jinsoo said. 

"How dumb, Kim Jinsoo." JYP said.

"What again, boss?" Jinsoo was really confused this time.

"Where did you come from?"

"From my mom's tummy. I already said it! (whispers) this man is always telling me to repeat things. I hate him, really." 

(losing patience) "Where did you come from- before you went here?" 

"Oh! Got it! The bus!" 

"Where did you come before you rode the bus? 'Patience Park Jinyoung, patience.' "

"OH! THE NEWSPAPER PUBLISHING HOUSE!" Jinsoo, at last got it.

"Newspapers make people dumb and impatient." the impatient Park Jinyoung said.

~END OF CHAPTER~ 

Weeeew~ At last! UPDATED! Well, I was busy these days and I haven't thought what to write. Sorry again for wrong grammars and wrong spellings for the Korean words and others. Please do comment and suggest, if you want to.