"Are you really my bepu?"

20 Days before Marriage [ h i a t u s ♥ ]

 

At the school~ 

"Why are you late? Good thing our next class starts at 2:30." Min said. *Half day.* "Aww... This day is so terrible." Suzy said. "What happened?" Min asked. "I'm gonna tell you later." Suzy said because their teacher already entered the room. "Oh… where's Jiyeon?" Suzy thought. Their class ended.

Outside the school~

Suzy told Min the story and they were finding Jiyeon all over the town. They separated so there is a chance to find Jiyeon more quickly. They decided to meet up outside the school. It's almost 5, but Jiyeon is still not around. "Have you checked all the places?" Suzy asked Min. "Yes." Min answered as she nodded. Min received a phone call. "Suzy, I have to go. You should just check her at your house." Min said. "Okay! Thanks for helping me. Annyeong!" Suzy said as she waved. Min waved back. "Oh... I should give her a call." Suzy thought. Suzy took her cellphone and dialed Jiyeon’s number. "Yobuseyo?" Suzy said. "Oh.. it's you." someone said. "Bepu!" Suzy replied. "Who's your bepu?" Taecyeon asked as he tapped Suzy’s. Taecyeon was behind Suzy. Suzy was startled. "What are you doing here?" Suzy asked as she looked back. "JYP told me to go here. Is this a Girls' school? Oh... so there's a lot of girls." Taecyeon said. "YOU PYEONTAEC!" Suzy shouted. "So.. Did you heard it all from JYP?" Suzy asked. "Yes, 20 days would be enough but that's my longest." Taecyeon said. "Oh.. you're really a playboy." Suzy said.

At the streets~

As their conversation was getting too long they started walking. "So... why didn't you confess?" Taecyeon asked Suzy. "Confess to who?" Suzy acted like she doesn't know anything. "Stop denying, everyone knows already." Taecyeon said. He is reffering to Yoseob. "I really wanted to but.. I know that it will affect his life. I don't want him to give up his career for me." Suzy explained. "Aigoo. It's true love, isn't it? I've never been to any... so I don't know anything about it." Taecyeon said. Taecyeon envies them because at his age he didn't loved anyone truly. *Suzy and Jiyeon are 17, Yoseob is 19 and Taecyeon is 20* As they were walking Suzy tripped and fell but luckily Taecyeon catched her. "Wow... she's so pretty." Taecyeon thought. "Omo!" Suzy exclaimed. They stopped walking.

Suzy faced Taecyeon. Suzy blushed and held Taecyeon's hand. "You are the first one to touch me so I hope you won't tell anybody. JEONGMAL GAMSAHAMNIDA!" Suzy said and made an aegyo. Suzy bowed. "Yah! Stopped acting cute. I might fall for you." Taecyeon said as he winked. "Aish! What did I just say?" Taecyeon thought. They continued walking. "Eh? You? Fall for me? I know you're just joking." Suzy said. The awkward moment started. Taecyeon looked at her but when Suzy was about to look he looked the other way. Suzy looked at him but when Taecyeon was a bout to look she looked the other way. "So.. uh.." Taecyeon can't say anything. "Uh... here it is. Here's my house. You can leave." Suzy said.

"Why don't you invite me to have a cup of coffee or whatever?" Taecyeon suggested. "I know you're busy. So.. ANNYEONG!" Suzy waved as she pushed Taecyeon away from the oor. "Yah!" Taecyeon shouted. Suzy entered the house and closed the door. "Aish! What did I just do? What's happening to me? Ah... what's this feeling? Ok Taecyeon, you're not in love." Taecyeon thought. 

At Suzy's house~

"Ahh... What is he doing? He can't fall for me. Jiyeon will be so mad. Oh... Oh- JIYEON! JIYEON! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Suzy shouted. She checked all the rooms but Jiyeon was not there. "Jiyeon might be mad." Suzy said.

At B2ST's dorm~

"Hyung! Why are you alone?" Dongwoon said as he entered the room. "Oh.. I was just about to go out." Yoseob said. "You're sad, right?" Dongwoon asked. "True love really hurts." Dongwoon continued. "Yeah, you.. You're also in love?" Yoseob asked. "No, I just always hear it from the other hyungs." Dongwoon explained. "So... who's the girl?" Dongwoon asked. Yoseob told him everything. "Wait... why didn't you confess?" Dongwoon asked. "I was too scared that our popularity might go down." Yoseob said. "Aish! That's it? You should've kept it." Dongwoon said. "Confess to her." Dongwoon continued. Yoseob thought of it. And he decided to confess.

The next day~

At the school~ 

Min saw Jiyeon walking outside their classroom. "Oh.. That's Jiyeon, right?" Min said. Suzy nodded, "Yeah.. JIYEON!" Suzy called her. Suzy ran to Jiyeon. "Jiyeon, are you alright?" Suzy asked. "Umm... yeah. Suzy, can we talk?" Jiyeon said. "Sure." Suzy nodded. They went to a safer place so no one can hear them. "I know Suzy that you didn't do it on purpose, right?" Jiyeon asked. "Yeah, I'm really sorry Jiyeon. I don't have any choice but to do that favor. But it's just 20 days. I promise you nothing will happen." Suzy said as she smiled.

"Are you really my bepu?" Jiyeon asked. "Yes, I'm your bepu. We've been friends with Yoseob oppa since we're young." Suzy explained. *Bepu is bff; best friend* "Please don't fall for Taecyeon and don't let Taecyeon fall for you." Jiyeon begged. "I promise, you know that I already have my Yoseob oppa." Suzy 

Flashback~ 

One rainy day Jiyeon was alone at the playground. The bullies came. "Hey you! Where's our food?" a boy named, Minho said. *Yes, it's Minho from SHINee* "I don't have food now. I'll give it to you tomorrow." Jiyeon explained. "What? Look who's talking. Hold her guys." Minho said. "I really don't have food." Jiyeon said. Jiyeon's parents left for a trip so no one took care of her or gave her food. "You really don't have food, huh?" Minho said as they hit Jiyeon. Yoseob and Suzy came. "Yah! What are you doing?" Yoseob shouted. "You bullies! What are you doing to her?" Suzy said as she pointed the guys. SUPERSUZY TO THE RESCUE. Yoseob held Minho's hand to stop him. Suzy helped Jiyeon to get up. Yoseob punched him. "You! Stop acting like you own this place. Don't dare to come back here." Yoseob said.

The bullies and Minho left.  "Are you okay?" Suzy asked. "Yes, thanks for helping me." Jiyeon said. "Umm... You're welcome. What's your name? My name is Suzy and he is Yoseob." Suzy said as she pointed to Yoseob. "Hello. I'm Jiyeon." Jiyeon said. "You're so pretty Jiyeon." Suzy complimented her. "You too." Jiyeon said. "Are you hungry? Let's eat!" Yoseob invited. Suzy and Yoseob started walking. "Bepu!" Jiyeon shouted. Suzy stopped and looked back. "Bepu?" Suzy said as she tilteld her head. "Yes, because you too saved me you're now my bepus." Jiyeon said. "Oh.. Yes you're my bepu. We'll be best friends forever." Suzy said as she hugged Jiyeon. Yoseob also joined them. And they've been best friends forever.

~END OF CHAPTER~

Sorry for my fellow ShaWol's if I made Minho a bad boy. But don't worry he'll be appearing soon. Also, sorry for the B2TY and Diadem for making Yoseob and Jiyeon sad. But also don't worry because they'll be able to move on. Sorry again for wrong grammars and errors.