The Beginning

20 Days before Marriage [ h i a t u s ♥ ]

At Suzy's Room~

Suzy and Jiyeon were watching My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, they really love watching it and they really love the 'Hoi Hoi Couple'.  

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

As their afternoon winds down, Daewoong lets slip that he dropped by home, which excites her because it's a proof that he missed her. She wants to hear him say it loud through, and prods him to admit it. Daewoong blusters and denies it, but she can tell that she's right. "Woong-ah, I missed you so so so so so much!"  Miho shouted enthusiastically. "I like you so so so so so much!" she shouted as she caps off with her awkward finger guns.

Back at Suzy's room~

"Awww... Miho is so sweeeet" Jiyeon said and feels like she wanted to tell it to Taecyeon. "I wish I could tell that to Yoseob oppa." Suzy said because she likes Yoseob since they were kids but she can't tell him.

Suzy's phone rang. "Yobuseyo?" Suzy said guessing who called. "Oh, Suzy-ah!" someone said. "Oppa?!" Suzy guessed that it was her Yoseob oppa because he always calls with an unknown number.  "I know you would find out." Yoseob said. "Of course I can! But oppa what's the problem?" Suzy asked because she really wanted to know why Yoseob called. "Umm... Uhh... It's just... I MISSED YOU!" Yoseob shouted because he can't say anything. "Eh? Oppa missed me?" Suzy asked like she doesn't believe Yoseob but her heart was really about to explode. "Yes, I missed you so so so so so so so so much!!" Yoseob said similarly to Miho. Suzy laughed, "I know oppa wants me to go there, but sorry oppa I don't have time." Suzy exclaimed. But she was really planning to go there. "Aigoo. Our Suzy brags a lot these days. Suzy-ah you're going to B2ST's concert right?" Yoseob asked. "Of course oppa, I never missed any of your concerts nor any or your shows. Umm... Oppa, I have to go! Annyeong!" Suzy hanged up. Suzy always hangs up first because she can't stop her heart because it was really about to explode.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!" Suzy screamed. "Oh, how was it?" Jiyeon asked. "Oppa said he missed me so so so so so much." Suzy said as she blushed. "Oh really? I wish Taec would also say that to me." Jiyeon said hoping that Taecyeon would really do that. 

At JYP Entertainment Main Branch~

"Yah! Ok Taecyeon!" JYP shouted. "What?!" Taecyeon asked as he face JYP. "What is this again, huh? Do you think you can continue being a hallyu star with what you're doing?" JYP was really angry and he passed a picture of Taecyeon and a girl, kissing that was sent to him. "Oh maaaan! I know this chic's hotter in personal." Taecyeon said. Taecyeon had several scandals and issues. That's why he is always like he doesn't care. He has always been covered up, so he really doesn't give a look towards it. "You punk! What will we do again?" JYP was very angry. "You're asking me that again? Do the same thing. " Taecyeon said like he doesn't really care. "We did that already, but she said that she will leave the country if we give her all of your albums." JYP said. "Eh? She doesn't want money, and instead of money she wants my albums? Dumb chic! Give it to her!" Taecyeon commanded. "The albums were already sent to her."JYP said.

"Boss! Boss! Boss! Look at this." JYP's assistant, Kim Jinsoo called as he passed the laptop to JYP. "MWOOOOOOO?!" JYP shouted. Taecyeon grabbed the laptop. "Aish! This crazy b*tch!  I thought you sent the albums already?" Taecyeon saw his picture and a video published. Many netizens commented bad things. "Of course we already sent it. But what should we do?" JYP said as he shook his head. The phone rang. "Yobuseyo?" Jinsoo said. "Don't answer it!" JYP grabbed the phone to Jinsoo and threw it to the wall. He released all the sockets of the phones there. "What should we do?" Taecyeon asked. "I'm tired of you Taec, I'm sorry but I have to do this." JYP thought to use his 'Plan Z'. "What are you going to do? You're going to sue me again? Ahh... You're going to send me to America again." Taecyeon guessed. "You'll find out..." JYP left the room. "Aigoo. My boss had another plan without consulting me. " Taecyeon sighed as he facepalmed. 

At JYP's office~

"Boss, what are you planning to do?" Jinsoo asked. "Find that girl and bring her here, quickly!" JYP commanded. JYP passed a picture and some information about the girl named Go Minji.

At the studio~

"Ok! Let's take a break!" the director said. Yoseob was alone because his co-members already left to eat lunch. "Oppa!" Suzy called Yoseob. She was holding a pack of lunch. "I know you wouldn't eat lunch so I made you one." Suzy said. "Oppa, did you see Taecyeon?" Jiyeon asked, looking around as she entered the room. "Sorry Jiyeon but he's not here. I think he's at JYP's place. Suzy-ah GAMSAHAMNIDA!!" Yoseob thanked Suzy."You’re always welcome, oppa!" Suzy said as she winked. "Come on! Join me since you made this, you should have a part." Yoseob said as Suzy and Jiyeon joined her.

Outside the studio~

"Yobuseyo?" Jinsoo. said. "How was it?" JYP asked. "Bo... bo... boss.. She's gone." Jinsoo said."Mwo?! What shoulde we do? Ahh... Your outside the studio, right?" JYP asked. "Yes Boss. Should I go in?" Jinsoo asked. "Yes, stay there. I'll tell Taecyeon to go there for the B2ST's press conference." JYP said, he's not that worried. But why? Jinsoo entered the studio. "Oh... Oh... Ohh... GO MINJI!" He shouted because she thought Suzy is Minji, they really do look like each other. "Do you know him?" Suzy asked. "No! Ah... I mean yes... He's JYP's assistant, Jinsoo." Yoseob said. "But who's Go Minji?" Jiyeon asked. "Oh, Seobbie!" Jinsoo said. "Oh it's you again. did you bring Taec?" Yoseob asked. "No, but he's on the way." Jinsoo said. "Oppa! I need to go to the comfort room." Suzy said. "Sure, I'll wait for you before our press conference will start." Yoseob said. Suzy went to the comfort room. "Hey Seob! Is that Go Minji?" Jinsoo asked. "No! She's Bae Suzy. Who's Go Minji?" Yoseob asked. "Minji? Ah.. Minzy of 2NE1? Well, Suzy doesn't look like Minzy." Jiyeon said. Yoseob and Jinsoo laughed. "What?! Of course not, look at this picture." Jinsoo said as he passed Taecyeon and Minji's picture. "AISHHHH! This is Suzy! I thought... I thought she'm my bepu." Jiyeon said. They heard Suzy yelling. 

At the comfort room~

"AAHHHH! You ert!" Suzy shouted. "Minji-ah, don't be like this. I'll give you more hugs and kisses if you would tell the media that you lied." Taec said as he kissed Suzy again. "What is happening here? Bepu! What are you doing with Taec? Are you-" Jiyeon and Yoseob saw Taecyeon and Suzy kissing. "I can't believe this! Suzy-ah, what are you doing?" Yoseob asked. "OMOOOOOO!" Suzy exclaimed as she pushed Taecyeon. The media came for B2ST's press conference. One reporter found the two and took a picture. The other reporters gathered. They captured all the kisses. "Oh... Oh- the media. Eh? Did you saw it all? Aigoo. I'm about to die. Taec, you're really dead." Jinsoo said.

~END OF THE CHAPTER~

Awww... I did this while we are having our class. I hope you like it.

Credits to http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/09/my-girlfriend-is-a-gumiho-episode-9/ for the MGIAG RECAP~ 정말 감사합니다 ♥