Chapter 6: 여섯

One Year with Five Husbands [다섯 남편과 1 년]

Chapter 6

            “Ji-Ji-ioppa!” I ran up to him, my arms winding themselves around his neck. He picked me up and spun me around. We laughed like retarded idiots.

            “Unicorn, are you alright? How is it to be a married woman?” By now the cameras found us and they’re now filming.

            “I’ve only been married a couple of days, I don’t know yet,” I smiled and gave him a quick, tight hug.

            “Unicorn Princess!” T.O.P-oppa hugged me for the longest five seconds of my life. He kissed both of my cheeks and I kissed his cheeks back.

            “Oppa!” I added aegyo to my voice while he ruffled my hair.

            “Yah, don’t you know how to share?” Taeyang-oppa gave me a back hug.

            “Tay-Tay-oppa!” I turned and gave him a hug.

 There was a cough. I turned my gaze to my five boys. I have a feeling they coughed at the same time.

            “Oppa, did you know B1A4 is so cool?” I said, trying to blow away the awkward air around the guys.

            “Aish, you’re just saying that because you’re a fan.” Tayang messed up my hairstyle.

            “No I’m not!” I ran towards CNU. “CNU is waaaaay cooler than you, oppa! Because you’re an old ahjusshi!” I stuck my tongue out.

            “Yah! Quinn Amber Hwang-Gibson! Get over here!” Taeyang started marching towards me.

            I squealed. “CNU-oppa, a byuntae-ahjusshi is coming after me!”

            Tayang marched up to CNU and gave him the once-over. He tried to look scary, but you can’t deny that CNU is taller than him by more than twenty centimeters. It was like a math problem: if T equals 161 cm and C equals 182 cm, is C larger than T? Hell yeah.

            I laughed at him. “See? Tall people are cool! You’re shorter than everybody, even with insoles!” I laughed. I held CNU’s elbow for support.

            “Yeah right! Who’s the shortest member of all of you guys?”

            “I am, sir.” Baro stepped up. He was still taller than Taeyang. 178>161 after all.

            Taeyang sighed and shook his head. It looked like he was giving up. “Did you get all your furniture yet?”

            I shook my head. “Nah, we got kinda lost. I found a clock though!” I held up the grapevine clock. “It’s muy yeppo!”

            “Unicorn… What am I going to with you?” He huffed out another sigh. I swear he’s acting like a real ahjusshi.

            “But we can look for the furniture stuff now!” I gave a smile. Young Bae can never disagree with me. I’m spoiled that way. “Let’s break into little groups.” I suggested.

            I thought for a moment. “Gomi-oppa is with me,” I tugged on Oppa’s jacket sleeve.

            “Wait, who’s Gomi?” Jinyoung asked me, scratching his head.

            “CNU.” I answered quickly. No time to make a fuss. “Tay-Tay-oppa and Duckie-oppa are together,” I motioned for Sandeul to stand next to Young Bae. “Ji-Ji-oppa and Smiley-oppa are going to look for lamps and stuff,” I pointed to Baro and Ji Young who were already next to each other. Baro gave me his brightest smile ever. I have to pair the rappers together. It’s a great chance for him. “The visuals stick together.” I motioned to Gongchan and T.O.P. “Gongie-oppa and Jinny-oppa, be nice to Ppo-Ppo-oppa, he has a short fuse.”

            I gave everyone a smile. “Everyone, have fun!” I grabbed Gomi-oopa’s wrist and pulled him away. For someone as tall as a skyscraper he was pretty passive.

            We entered the area for “Living Space”. There couches of every kind. I sat on one and almost disappeared in the cushions. I tried to heave myself up, but failed. While I was kicking my feet desperately, one of my ballet flats flew away from my feet. The pink shoe laid upside down a few feet away and I was starting to wonder how I was going to get out of the couch alive.

“Ah! Cameraman Gon!” I waved him over from his position a few feet away next to my shoe. He picked up my shoe and put it back on my foot. After getting some shots he helped pull me out. “Thanks.” I panted, trying to catch my breath.

Yeobo!” I heard someone call out. Something hit my head lightly.

I turned around. It was Gomi-oppa. “Look at these pillows.”

I took the one he hit me with. It was made of soft cotton with a quilt pattern of blue and yellow squares. Oppa had more in his hands, tucked under his arms, and one he kept in place by placing it under his chin. I took the one that was making it hard for him to speak mercifully. It had a different pattern, but same color scheme.

“They’re all blue and yellow.” I muttered, surprised.

He nodded. “You said that you liked blue and yellow the most, so I chose ones with the same colors.” He kept his voice low and quiet; like he was afraid he would be ridiculed any second. I reached up and patted his head. I gave him one of my super-duper special smiles.

“I can’t believe you remembered that,” I said.

“I’m good at that kind of stuff.” He gave me a stunning smile.

“Do you think that this will go with the couch?” I asked, giving two pillows a big hug. “What’s the color of the fabric, anyway?”

“I just asked the PD, apparently its white.”

“Ah,” I said nodding. “Let’s take these pillows!” I grabbed the rest of the blue and yellow fluffy things and dumped them in the shopping basket.

“We don’t have a comforter for the bed.” His voice held an awkward realization. “We won’t all fit on the bed, will we?”

“Of course not,” I mumbled. I looked up, startled with a thought. “Unless the whole floor is made up of mattresses!” I gasped. “That’s totally possible!”

“I don’t think they’d do that.” He stated simply.

“Why not? My brother’s bedroom floor is made up with the same stuff as beds. I’m not kidding! He just sleeps wherever he wants to.”

“You have a brother?” He asked me.

“Yeah, he would be… uh… twenty-nine now, I think.” I checked my calculations. “He’s ten years older, so that should be about right. He’s a video game editor, so he kinda doesn’t get out of the house often.”

He made a sound of recognition.

We continued to walk around. I stopped in front of the paintings. There was an oil painting of two bears playing around on a meadow full of yellow flowers with a background of the mountains. It was completely adorable, but with one glance at the price I hated it. I could buy a month’s worth of food with that.

“How about we put a poster in the living room?” He asked. “I could probably get a really big one if I just ask one of the company’s producing managers.”

“That would be nice. Get some pictures too. One or two pre-debut ones would be good.” I smiled.

“What? Why those?” He asked trying to sound annoyed, but he sounded more amused.

“Because I want to see them with my own eyes,” I laughed.

“If I bring some of mine you have to show me your baby pictures.” He said, trying to negotiate

“Sure, deal.” I reached out my hand.

I smiled.

__________________________________________

Author-nim: Hai gaizzz. School just started this Monday and I wasn't able to upload and all that shizz. My shopping day with my BFF was postponed too, and I feel like crying. MY DAYS OF NOTHINGNESS. PLEASE COME BACK.

Anyway, announcements! I feel like making a new story for my baby Henry Lau from Super Junior-M. He's just a bundle of hot, y, cute, and adorable all in one spring roll/mochi/bun or whatever. HE. IS. MY. NEW. HUBBY. Well, SM Entertainment hubby. He's currently tied with Onew. Just saying. I'm pretty sure you guys can see that I'm also T.O.P and G-Dragon biased as well as CNU. I can't help it. They look good in glasses. ohmaigawdmyglassesfeelzTHEYBEOVERFLOWING!!! I don't think I can get a boyfriend like this. T^T. But whatevs. MAH BABIES ARE ENOUGH!!!!