Interview Chapter: First Impression

One Year with Five Husbands [다섯 남편과 1 년]

Question: What was your first impression of the boys?

Quinn: [laughs] Don’t tell this to the guys but I’m actually a fan of B1A4. I didn’t want to tell them that I was a BANA because then they’d feel obligated to keep their idol image on instead of actually seeing me as their wife. When I first saw their debut I was immediately hooked though. [laughs]

Question: How did you feel about having five husbands?

Quinn: I’m confused and mad. [annoyed] Why didn’t he tell me that I’d get the whole group? I was only mentally prepared to meet one guy. [points to the PD] Why didn’t you tell meeeeeeee?

Question: Why did you buy those things after they went?

Quinn: I think that they were too shy to buy the things they want so… [motions to shopping bags around her] I bought the stuff for them instead. [smirks] Maybe I can use them as bribes too.

Question: Are you looking forward to seeing them again?

Quinn: [smiles widely] Of course! If caught their cell number I would totally call them to see if I can watch them do their promos. I only have Jinyoung’s though…

________CNU________

Question: What was your first impression of Quinn Hwang?

CNU: I thought, Wow she’s really pretty but she needs a jacket. [tugs on his jacket] I was actually about to give mine to her but I thought that that would be too improper for a first meeting.

Question: How did you feel that you would have to share your wife with four other members?

CNU:  I was actually quite uncomfortable with it. [makes circular motion with hands] We were supposed to be a married couple. A couple only has two people; one man and a woman. That’s it.

Question: What did you think when Baro fed her?

CNU: [makes big motions] I was like What? Why? This is the first meeting! You don’t do that!

Question: Why didn’t you get her number?

CNU: Woah, really I didn’t get her number? [checks his phone] Aish! What kind of husband am I? [mumbles] How am I supposed to check up on her?

Question: Would you like to meet Quinn-sshi again?

CNU: Yes, I would like to see her again. Next time I’ll try to make the first move so the other members can’t take her away.

________Jinyoung_______

Question: What was your first impression of Quinn Hwang?

Jinyoung: [smiles] I was really happy! I was finally getting to meet Quinn Hwang-sshi! [laughs] I was star struck. Is that weird? I’m a fan of hers.

Question: Did you feel strange knowing that you’ll have to share your wife with your fellow B1A4 members?

Jinyoung: [shakes head] No. Not at all. That just means that I’ll have to work just a tad bit harder to make her fall in love with me. [smirks] Challenge accepted!

Question: What were your thoughts as Baro fed her?

Jinyoung: [sighs] I was disappointed. I was going to feed her first.

Question: How come you’re the only one that has Quinn’s number?

Jinyoung: [laughs] I’m the only one? Sweet! I asked her for her phone when we were walking next to each other. We exchanged phones so that we could put our numbers on each other’s phones. Then, I saw all these other guys’ numbers. I don’t know who they are since all they had were nicknames like “Poppo-oppa” and “Minnie-oppa”.

Question: Do you have a message to “Poppo-oppa” and “Minnie-oppa”?

Jinyoung: Actually I do. [looks into camera] Poppo-sshi, Minnie-sshi, I will find you.

________Sandeul________

Question: What did you think of Quinn Hwang?

Sandeul: I thought that she was really cute! [laughs] We didn’t really get to talk much today because she was still a little awkward with us. It’s our first meeting, but I’ll totally sweep her off her feet!

Question: Quinn’s shirt was transparent when you guys met her. You saw her bikini. Any thoughts?

Sandeul: [blushes] I was going to go hide myseeeeeeelf. [covers face with hands]

Question: Do you want to meet Quinn again?

Sandeul: Totally! I’m going to get her! I’m not sharing! [puffs out cheeks]

________Baro________

Question: What was your first impression of Quinn Hwang?

Baro: She was really pretty. I remember Jinyoung-hyung would watch all her dramas on the free-days. I think I know why he was captivated.

Question: Why did you feed her?

Baro: Since there’s five of us, her attention will be spread pretty thin. I want to make an impression on her. I have to do intimate things strongly.

Question: If Quinn was a BANA, how would you feel?

Baro: If she was a fan of ours and collected poster to paste in her room? [blushes and tries to cover face with hand] I think that that would be too good to be true.

Question: Did you like your wife?

Baro: [with a serious face] Yes. Yes, I liked her very much. I’m looking forward to meeting her again.

________Gongchan________

Question: Your first impression of your wife?

Gongchan: [fans face with hands] Why is it so hot in here? [composes self] I thought that she had a kind of innocent iness. It was nice that she wasn’t a noona. [laughs at himself]

Question: While you were walking in the island, many people looked at your wife. What did you think about this?

Gongchan: I was proud and jealous at the same time. She’s so pretty. During the day I felt that sometimes she was too pretty but then I was proud that I had such a pretty wife. [smiles widely]

Question: What did you feel when Baro fed her?

Gongchan: I know that this might destroy my image but I’m going to be honest. [coughs] I wanted to punch him. I’m usually patient with Baro and Sandeul but I really wanted to punch him then. I don’t know why.

Question: Are you looking forward to your next meeting?

Gongchan: Yes. I’m really looking forward to seeing her again. She seems really nice.