Gone

My Lady [ON HAITUS]

The next few days you along with the other classmates were graced with Tao's presence at school. He always had a smile on around his friends, around you, he even tried to speak with other girls in the class secretly so when he would leave you could have someone to talk to. Just the thought of leaving and stepping foot on his homeland brought many harsh memories back into his mind. The scenes replay in his mind and his face begins to show pain and disgust, he shakes his head as if the memories will go flying out of his brain through his ears. He takes a deep breath and thinks of things he has now, the good and not the bad. Every person he met are like rays of sunlight pushing their way into his dark and collapsed world, he was thank ful for everything, he was sure everything could work out again when he would come back. 

Tao was a boy after all and he was going to enjoy today as much as he could, even if he wasn't sure he could say a proper goodbye.

"And then...." Kai paused to add suspense, "they farted!" The group erupt into a fit of laughter and Ren and Sehun's faces burned a bright shade of red. Tao, Kai and Min were rolling on the ground and even started crying. 

"You guys are terrible!" Ren pouted.

"YEAH! Some friends! Thats so embarassing!" Sehun agreed and hid himself in the fetal position.

"So this is what I missed?" Tao finally said after calming down. 

"Hey I didn't know this either." You said hoping he would feel better even though you knew differently.

"Yah! Dont play innocent you were the one that also far- mmph." Kai was about to reveal that you also farted from laughing so hard at them and you couldn't let your feminine reputation be ruined by a blabber mouth like him, so you quickly covered his mouth with your hands and pushed him back.

You could hear Ren and Sehun's laughs recalling the incident in their minds and Tao just sat there with a smile on his face. He didn't want to show that he understood your actions revealed the truth.

"Don't you dare say anything ballet boy-AH!" Just as you had finished that last sentence you plopped to the ground landing on top of Kai. 

Kai was about to push you off but he was left groaning in pain on the ground.

"Be careful Min," Tao gently let go of your arm after making sure he had successfully pulled you off of Kai.

He didn't know why he had that urge to protect you like that or why he even cared. Even if he had just come back to school, tomorrow's events would be a different story. 

 

"What are you going to do Tao?" You asked hoping you can get him to come over to your house for dinner with the rest of the guys. He definitely had plans to get a head start on packing a suitcase for his flight tomorrow morning, but that could wait, this could be his chance.

 "I don't have practice after school so I'm free." His heart felt warmed seeing your smile, and when you asked if he wanted to have a group meal with the guys, his smile was the best answer for you. 

 

Everyone was seated at the table, helping themselves to the warm food and enjoying each other's company. It wasn't until Min noticed someone wasn't present. "Wheres Grandpa?" You asked across the table, catching the interest of the boys stuffing their mouths with food. 

"He has a cold and ate earlier so he wouldn't get any of you sick." Your father answered. 

"I don't think I ever met your harabeoji," Ren voiced, followed by the other's "yeah" or "same here." 

"Oh, he's really fun but lately hes been getting sick so, I hope we can all cheer him up soon." 

Tao observed the way Min's parents' expression changed from happy and warm to bitter. They stopped chewing for a moment and looked like they had lost their appetite and were forcing thier food down to make them look like a normal family. 

He would have asked if something was wrong, but their expression spoke for themselves. Something isn't being spoken in this family and Tao wished it wouldn't hurt Min. 

 

"I'll go make the snacks and you guys sit down," Min shooed the boys off into their living room, not accepting any help because they were her guests after all. As the guys started to choose a movie, Tao had other plans. He grabbed their attention forming a small circle, turned back to check if Min couldn't hear before he whispered, "You can't tell her about tomorrow alright?" 

"But why? I mean, it wont hurt her?"

"That's where you are wrong Kai, Min hurts easily, especially siince she's a girl." Ren replied with furrowed brows at the boys careless comment.

"Yeah, I'm sure it will be a quick trip, I leave tomorrow morning and I will be back as soon as I fix some things and be back, the less time I stay in China the better." Tao's lips formed a firm line, he was so sure this is how everything would go planned.

Little did he know, the moment he stepped foot in the hospital, his life would take a different turn. 

 


sorry for the long wait.

i had writers block and i couldnt even think of the right words to use but i'm very happy that this chapter is over,

next chapter we'll get to the Meeting with Tao's grandfather... so we might get a glimpse of Tao's past and other bad things to come.....

 

ANNDDD OMG TAO ON SHOWTIME EP 8 BEING ALL STRETCHY AND WUSHU CAN HE STOP IT HE GIVES ME SO MUCH FEELS 

OK 

BYE~