First Day of High School

My Lady [ON HAITUS]

It’s been three years, since I met you.

“You are so beautiful, you don’t even know.”

“T-Tao, please, don’t make things difficult. You can’t-”

“I’ll agree to do it, for you, and you know that, ever since the day I met you.”


FLASHBACK – FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL

“Lau Min! Come let’s sit with hyung Oh Sehun for lunch!” Ren quickly grabbed your arm and pulled you to the other side of the room where his friend Sehun sat with his partner. “Hey Sehun, omo, who is he?”

“Hey guys, this is Huang Zi Tao.” Sehun said while nudging the boy with the dark black hair, looking outside the building window. He sat upright and looked at Sehun, then noticed two pretty figures sitting right across him.

“Say, ‘Annyeong’ to Ren-I mean Choi Minki and Lau Min.” Sehun nudged Tao again as he blinked, not understanding a word he said.

*This kid talks too much, his lisp is kind of funny-no Tao, think! I should just greet them right? Right!*

“Annyeong, um…” Tao thought of a cool way to impress the pretty people in front of him…

“Go on; tell them what you told me earlier at the beginning of class.” Sehun pushed the shy boy to talk a bit more seeing how he hesitated to speak up.

“Mianhe, my Korean isn’t very good, I am from China, you know? Choongoog?”

They all “Ah-ed” understanding that he came from China.

“Wait but what made you come here Tao?” Ren asked curiously which surprised Tao.

He gawked at Ren up and down, surprised that his voice was a bit deep.

*So he’s a boy.. that one must be a boy too?*

Lau Min giggled as Tao was showing his thoughts by pointing at Ren and turning his index finger towards you as he had a confused face.

“Ani, I am not a boy.” You protested and Sehun and Ren started to burst out laughing.

“You thought Ren was a girl!” Sehun cooed as Tao’s cheeks began to flush and he ran out of his seat to the restroom.

“Yah! You took it too far Sehun! And you too Ren!” Lau Min got out of her seat and smacked the back of their heads before rushing to the boy’s restroom. There were many things that irritated Min, and one of them was taking a joke too far.

She waited outside the door but began to grow impatient. 

*It shouldn’t take that long for a boy to be in there, right?*

Min was bold enough to go in there herself, of course after checking if the room was clear of any boys doing their business. She lightly clutched the handle and bit her lip in worry.

*Just a pull, just a peak and if no one else is there, no problem going in right?*

For some reason she wasn’t as confident because this time it wasn’t Ren or Sehun, whom she’s known since 8th grade, Tao was a complete stranger.

*What am I doing looking out for him? It should be one of the guys in this position… But, that’s not like me to leave someone who is hurt suffering in their own pain. That’s why I’m here.*

She nodded to herself confidently and yanked open the door.

“Ah!” Both Tao and Min squealed at the sight of each other in the doorway.

Min let go of the handle and took a small step back.

“W-what are you doing here?” Tao stuttered.

Min cleared the lump in . “I just wanted to check on you. You know, since you are new here.”

“Well... I’m fine.” Tao said a bit coldly even though he didn’t mean to. Min simply brushed it off like she knew he didn’t mean it.

“Let me know if you need someone to talk to.” She held out her hand for him to shake. “You shake it,” She said as she saw him raise an eyebrow in confusion.

He bowed respectfully and stepped out the doorway with a slight blush in his cheeks.

“No need to be shy!” Min said as she quickly grabbed his right hand in hers and shook it like a sophisticated trucker. No doubt, as feminine as she was outside, she was caring yet tomboyish on the inside.

“I know we’ll be great friends.”

 


AN UPDATE!

 

this chapter showed  how they met <3

aww~~

i think i write a lot and then it feels like its not enought ;__;

FOR THE LOVE OF TAO!!!

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT :D

JUST LOOK AT THIS YINESS EVEN THOUGH HE IS ALL BUNDLED UP IN LAYERS, WE KNOW WHAT LIES BENEATH YOU SILLY BABY PANDA!!!

so done here -__-