Flirting and a Date?

My Lady [ON HAITUS]

As Min and Tao entered the room, they found that Ren and Sehun had moved to the front of the class, leaving Tao and Min at the far end of the class.

“Ren! Sehunnie what happened?” Min asked them from across the room.

“Well you guys took so long, Jung Sonsaengnim came back during the break with a seating chart. You two were the last ones so he put you guys in the back.”

“Great.” Min let out a deep sigh as she her heels and walked depressingly over to her seat.

Tao followed her and sat down, pulling his chair a bit to the far right, he was clearly nervous about sitting with such a pretty girl.

“Oh, what’s wrong Tao-sshi?”

 *OMO! DO I SMELL?!?!?!*

Min lightly raised her arm hoping to get a whiff of her possibly odorous armpit stench, but nothing, just the smell of flowers and soap.

Tao noticed Min’s action and he dared speak to her in the awkward environment.

He leaned towards her, “You’re fine, I just never er… had a female friend, or sat next to a pr-a girl, NEVER SAT NEXT TO A GIRL!” He rushed to finish the last part, stopping himself from revealing his thoughts about her. He indeed found her pretty and really nice.

“Ah.. Why didn’t you say so?” She almost shouted in relief and slapped his left arm.

“Ack! Ah-ah!” Tao yelped, causing everyone to turn their heads to the back of the class where you are.

“Yah you’re so cute!” Min revealed bluntly as she proceeded to poke his side.

“Hahaha!!” Tao started laughing as soon as more pokes came at him. *I guess we really are friends.*

“Min haksaeng, please stop flirting with Mr. Huang, class is about to start.”

You both froze at Mr. Jung’s rude interpretation, and you were about to protest when you noticed everyone’s eyes on you two, you instantly straightened in your seat and close your mouth feeling embarrassed.

Tao noticed your cheeks were beginning to redden at the sight of everyone turn their heads back to the board where the teacher was starting on the math lesson.

Throughout the day, you would keep passing notes over to Tao, at first they were questions about what music he liked and he would reply by drawing the answers on the note. His drawings were really messy looking but were clear enough to guess what he meant.

After school

“Min, when do you want to start on the project?” Tao asked you as you packed up your notebooks.

“We don’t have to start right away you know.”

“Ah, right.” Tao rubbed the back of his neck and stood up from his seat.

Min noticed how his face fell when she said that, “But, that doesn’t mean we can’t hang out. Let’s go out to eat.”

 “What! Really?”

Tao’s eyes widened in pure happiness, although he may look, to anyone else, like he can’t believe what he is hearing, he was completely overflowing in happiness.

“Ooo~ Do I hear a date? Eh?” Sehun walked by and brushed his shoulder playfully with the equally-tall-Tao.

“What, no we are just friends, one friend wanting to make the other, the foreigner, feel totally comfortable. Is that not allowed?” Min said defensively with an eyebrow raised.

“But its different, I first went to your house within a year of becoming your friend, and Tao-sshi gets the honor so quickly on the first day you meet. Tell me is there something more than a friendship here?” Ren asked with squinted eyes, raised both eyebrows, and pointed his finger at both Min and Tao.

 “Then I’ll invite you all to dinner!” Min exclaimed earning three pairs of wide eyes staring right at her smiling face.

“Call!” They all shouted; Tao just nodded his head not knowing how to accept.

AT HOME

“Come in you guys.”

While Min walked home she called her mother and asked her to prepare a big homemade meal.

“Annyeongha- Oh no one’s here Min.” Ren said as soon as he stepped into the dark kitchen.

“What?” Min stepped in after locking the front gate.

 “Look!” Tao handed you a note that appeared to be written in your mother’s handwriting.

Went to Harabeoji’s check-up at the hospital. See you in the morning.

P.S. Boys, protect my Minnie, you may sleep over in the living room. Help yourselves to a nice meal.

The boys burst out laughing.

“I didn’t know oemoni called you Minnie!”

Min glared at Ren.

“Shut up your Minki, so I suggest we call you Minnie at school too.”

Ren stopped laughing and pouted his lips.

“Where’s the food around here…”

“Arasso…” Min said waiving a hand as if shooing away his failed attempt to say anything back. “Everyone wash your hands,” she grabbed her apron she designed and started to put it over her head, “Can you- oh Tao here tie it for me please.” Min handed the back strings of the cute apron to Tao who was the only one left in the kitchen with Min.

Min turned around and smiled brightly up at Tao when he finished tying a bow on her apron. He was about to ruffle her hair when Ren and Sehun walked back in and started to fake cough, and Tao retreated his hand.

“Let’s set up the bowls while the soondubu jjigae warms up.” She clasped her hands and spun on her heels.

Min never failed to amaze Ren and Sehun with her quick change in personality, it was something they liked about her. She could never be mad at someone for longer than an hour, maybe even a minute if you were deep inside her heart.

“Wahh I’m so full!” Ren said patting his belly.

“Give my compliments to your mother this was really good!” Sehun added.

“You’re fully already? I’m still hungry, Tao you want more too?”

Tao looked up at Min, and handed his bowl over to her and nodded with the biggest smile on his face, his cheeks full of the last seafood bits of the stew.

“Ne~” Tao chimed and he played with his spoon; Ren and Sehun just gawked at his cheeky grin.

“Good night everyone!” Min and the three boys repeated. They fell asleep in an instant due to their full stomachs.

They were all sprawled on the living room floor in blankets. Around one in the morning Min’s parent’s and Grandfather came home from the hospital.

“Aigoo look how cute they all look. Nobody make a sound,” Min’s mother said as she pulled out her polaroid camera from her purse. She snapped a quick picture, moments later did she realize Tao looked like a new friend, who was sharing pillows with Min. She smiled at herself, thinking this would be an interesting high school experience for her daughter.

 


 

ok my lovely subscribers TT.TT monday I start COLLEGE

 

HAHA- NO

ermaagerd im so nervous!!

I might take longer to update

so meanwhile please spread the word about this fic :D

Subscribe to my Kevin Woo fanfic too:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/409998/clueless-hubby-kevin-fluff-kevin-kevinwoo-ukiss-ukisskevin