Chapter 33

Make Your Heart Beat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yeonah felt like going back to her ignorant life. The life when she knew nothing but spending money on branded stuff. She envious of her 'old' self who was able to learn and study at home. 

School was the hardest place for her to survive now. She had to work harder in order to catch up the others. The teacher only went through the chapters briefly and she needed to search the rest herself or ask her friends for help.

In school, she, too, needed friends. But someone who never stepped out from her mansion before was not capable in socialize. Although, the four girls, who included her into their bestfriend list always showed her their happy and smiley face, she knew the smile weren't genuine for most of the time.

Last but not least, she was struggling in a term called 'love'. After interacting with so many people, she definitely would find someone she loved. But which one exactly? She didn't know. 'Love' and 'like' were two different terms and she had no idea how to differentiate them.

 

 

 

Yeonah hid in her own room as she thought deeply at Baekhyun's words. Fortunately, tomorrow was Saturday so she did not have to meet Baekhyun or maybe Luhan too.

''Yeonah! Get out from your room now and come downstair!'' Luhan shouted from the staircase. She looked at the alarm clock at the nightstand. It was already time for dinner. 

After some time, there was still no respond from her so Luhan jogged upstair reluctantly and knocked on her door continuously with some random rhythm,  ''Come down and eat now!''

''No appetite!'' she hollered from her room and covered her ears with pillow.

 

Luhan felt like smacking into her face. Couldn't she just say it nicely? He rolled his eyes and went downstair.

''Where's Yeonah?'' Mrs Lu asked.

''She said she has no appetite,'' he shrugged.

''Should be sick or something,'' she guessed. ''Han, if she's hungry later, call the maid cook porridge for her, me your father need to go for a meeting afterward.'' Luhan exhaled a deep breath before shoving in a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

 

 

11.43p.m. Yeonah's stomach was growling. She tried to sleep but she couldn't with an empty stomach. Unwilling, she opened the door gently and softy to exit her room. Then she headed to the kitchen to rummage so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter