Chapter 34

Make Your Heart Beat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday rolled in quickly. Yeonah walked to school with Luhan and she tried to act as casual as she could but she just turned out very nervous. Her hands were shaking and butterflies came alive inside her stomach. 

After the kiss on his birthday, he was trying to get rid of the awkwardness between the two of them but Yeonah seemed could not forget about it after he latched his lips on her cheek Saturday night. Since that day, her heart always beat two time faster when she was with him and she didn't know why too.

 

Yeonah was pleased that she wasn't in the same class as Baekhyun this year. However, she still had to meet Baekhyun during reccess. 

''What happen to the two of you?'' Chanyeol noticed the strangeness of them. ''Couple fighting?''

Yeonah kept quiet as well as Baekhyun. To your surprise, Baekhyun did not find you at all that day. He must be really angry. 

''There's really something wrong between the two of you,'' Kai nodded his head as he said. ''Don't worry. You two can solve it very soon.''

Wish so.

Baekhyun did not bother to walk her to class when the bell rang. He walked back to his class on his own and left her to whoever want to accompany her. At that moment, there was a tap on Yeonah's shoulder. She spinned around and was met by a smiling Luhan. She was shocked to see him as she jumped abit. ''What happened to the two of you?'' he asked.

''Nothing happened, we're fine,'' she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter