Chapter 2

Rewind Love Story

NO ONE POV

You walked to Sehun. You looked carefully at him. Sehun didn't look at you. *Sure he is mad.* you thought and smile. Kris who stand beside Sehun watched you carefully. You didn't realize about it. You just kept staring Sehun. Finnally Sehun looked at you with symphathy face. "Sehun-ah~~ After I came back from CEO Lee's room, I'll treat you bubble tea and hanwoo oke?" you gave him your nicest and prettier smile ever. Sehun smile happily and hug you. You startled a bit but you hug him back. The others stand shock behind you. Not because you made him cheer or smile but because Sehun hug you. Kris look like jealous but he managed to control it. *Why I'm mad? its just Sehun. Oh Sehun. And Yoorin, we already break up. What am I thinking?!* Kris shook his head. Luhan goes to you and Sehun he then patted Sehun's shoulder. Sehun let you go. "Finally...." you said in half whisper. Luhan looked at Sehun. "Sehun, hyung so sorry.. Don't be mad at me ok?" Sehun nodded agree. Luhan smile. Baekhyun put his arm around your shoulder. "You must be startled because that hug right?" you looked at Baekhyun. "Ofcourse you idiot. I just knew him 1 weeks ago and now he hug me. Even you didn't hug me that thight. It just not that, I also can coax him just for ONE freaking minute?! How can I not startled about it??" you said at Baekhyun in half shouted. Baekhyun patted your shoulders. "Its alright. I dissapointed with someone today." Baekhyun said. You looked at him with questioning look. "Who?" you asked him. He looked at you and pointed at you with his another hands. "Me??? Why???" you pointed yourself. He nodded. "Because, when I hug you to comfort you or congrulating you, you never hug me back. FRIEND" Baekhyun emphasizing 'Friend' word. *Okay, someone touching now.. But this one is the hardest one..* you let out sigh. You looked at Baekhyun. He already pouting. You hug him and let go. "There you go. Satisfied?" Baekhyun smile at you showed his eyesmile. "Umm... Guys? Don't we have meeting with CEO Lee?? You guys can do relationship bond after meeting anyways." Suho said tried to remind the others the main point you guys came SM Building this early morning. "Ah right..." the others and you said in unison. "Chop chop, we gotta go." Kris said. You all ride elevator to CEO Lee's office. In the elevator, you, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen make another lame joke that only 4 of you understand it. The others just listen 4 of you laughed and joking around.

DING !

The elevator reached to CEO Lee's office level. As soon the doors open the 4 of you automatically quiet. The others didn't feel weird or etc, because themselves also felt like this before. Its normal when you reached this level, you automatically stand still sometime nervous or so on. Ofcourse them will quiet or nervous. Who not nervous when your boss calling you suddenly and meet him at his office? Tell me who?? No one right..... CEO Lee's secretary noticed you and EXO. She came to you and EXO. You smile at her but she didn't smile at you back. But when Kris smile at her, she smile back with full of seductively. *Really?! Pathetic.* you thought then rolled your eyes. Kris who noticed that smile at you. *This kid...* Kris thought still looked at you. Baekhyun who standing behind you whisper at you. "In 1 week, she'll kick off from this building." Then Baekhyun leaned back. You looked at him confiusly. Baekhyun who understand said again. "Trust me. Someone before this has kicked off from this building because of that too... Trust me. If not, in 1 week later you search her name in staff list." Baekhyun smile and shifted his gaze to CEO Lee's secretary. You just stare blankly at Baekhyun. "Okaayyy..." Suho then realise that secretary didn't said anything but just seductively smile at the boys especially Kris.

"Excuse us miss. We here not see your beautiful smile that so seductive. We here because CEO Lee called us. If you don't mind, let CEO Lee knew we already here." Luhan said in sarcastic tone. The secretary just stand there, doesn't want listen Luhan. "I think thats your job to brought us to CEO Lee and let him know that he's guest are coming. Am I right?" this time Kris said with his killing smile. The secretary did listen to him. Once again, you rolled your eyes at that secretary. "Seriously?! First she didn't greet me back. Second, she didn't listen to Luhan gege?! Are you fu-" Baekhyun and Chanyeol shut your mouth with their hands because the secretary has come back. The secretary looked weirdly at three of you. Baekhyun and Chanyeol just smile at her. "Weirdo. Girls like her so pathetic." the secretary said. You who already reached your limit tried to escape from your bestfriends who still guaded you. Actually they do that because when your limit is reaching, you punched she or he who make it reach.Thats why...

After that the secretary brought you and EXO to CEO Lee's office. The secretary knocked the door. Awhile someone inside said "Come in". "CEO Lee, EXO and...... Park Yoo? Miss Park Yoo.. Rin. Is here." the secretary said. "Okay. You may leave now." the secretary took a look at Kris but Kris didn't even looked at her because Kris too busy answering Tao's question. "Kids, sit down" EXO and you obey. "Today, all of you just listen carefully. First of all. Park Yoorin. You'll debut as girls group. After this you go to trainee studio and meet the others girls. Second. EXO. You boys followed her to trainee studio. Third. Park Yoorin and Byun Baekhyun. You two will make special stage at KBS's Music Bank next friday. Your manager will tell you when or where to practise. Fourth. Joon Myeon and Park Chanyeol. You two will be MC for the new girls group that Yoorin in at their showcase on 17th July. Thats mean 2 month from now. Fifth. You can go now."

EXO and you came out from CEO Lee's office. You and EXO stand at outside CEO Lee's office blankly. Just stare the floor and wall blankly. Think hard what your CEO have said. "Okay. Yoorin will debut as a girl group member. We must follow her to trainee studio that just one floor below this level. Then, Yoorin and me will make special stage at MuBank next friday. Suho hyung and Chanyeol will be MC for the new girls group's showcase that will be held 17th July. Am I right?" 

All nodded agree with Baekhyun

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continue..........