Chapter 1

Rewind Love Story

NO ONE POV

 

"I..... I... Love y-you Joongki..."

"I'm sorry, we not mean to be..."

"Oppa..... pffttt.. HAHAHAHAHAHHA"

And

.

.

.

"CUT !" the director said. Junho looked at you. You smile sheepishly at him. "Yoorin, better do well next time..." Junho said to you and flash a smile and patted your head before he goes to his manager. You stared blankly at there. *Junho sunbaenim.....* you smile and touch your head. Yeah, its Junho 2PM. The famous K-Idol... He casting as main actor's bestfriend and main actor's little sister's fiance. Meanwhile you play as main actor's little sister and Junho's fiance. While you in dreamland, your phone ringing. Your manager who notice you didn't notice about your phone goes to you. "Yoorin." your manager tapped your shoulder. "Omo ! Aishh, oppa.." you glare at Manager Kim. Manager Kim innocently looked at you. "Your phone keep ringing since you space out." Manager Kim pointed to your phone. "Oh.." you took your phone. You looked at screen. "Ah, its Baek." slide phone.

"Hello Baek~~"

 "Hey kiddos~ Are you done?" other line said.

"Don't ever call me kiddos Bacon.." you greeth your teeth.

"Heyy.. Don't call me that !" you heard a group of man laughed hardly at Baekhyun. *It must be the others.* you smile. Soon you heard Chanyeol's voice.

"HAHAHAHA ! Oh gosh...  Yoji~~ We miss you~" you laughed at Chanyeol's word. Yoji is nickname given Baekhyun to you. Since Baekhyun kept called you that the others also called you Yoji. You heard another voices.

"Noona~~ Are you done? We decide to go usual restaurant. To celebrate D.O hyung and Kai's birthday later. You wanna join?" Sehun asked cutely at you. *if I didn't go, he will make me go to.* you thought and fa flash back moment flashed in your mind. You smile.

"Noona?? Are you there?" Sehun asked. You realize that you still on phone.

"Sorry, I space out. Sure, when?" you asked.

"After midnight. Can?" Luhan said this time. You heard Sehun nagging in other line.

"Yeah, sure. Guys, did you in studio? And speaker on?" you asked curiously.

"Yeah noona we- Ah, hyung ! I want to talk with noona~~" Sehun whined.

"No. You already talk for a long time." Luhan strike back.

"Guys-" you tried to calm them but Suho already make them quiet. "Thanks Suho oppa.." you thanked at him.

"Sure. We at studio. Yes, Baekhyun on speaker mode because the others keep tell him to on." Suho explained at you. you nodded. You feel greatful that Suho who explained it, if Luhan or Sehun or Baekhyun or Chanyeol, you'll never get the answer. 

"Oh, Manager oppa call me. Meet you there oppa !"

"Okay. Meet you soon." you was bout to end call but you listen EXO member fight mouth each other especially Sehun and Chanyeol who didn't satisfied. You shake your head and smile. *This kids* 

"Yoorin! CEO Lee want to meet you at his office right now!" Manager Kim shouted at you. You startled a bit. Then ran to dressing room.

Manager Kim already at his van waiting for you. You dashed to Manager Kim's van and close the door.

 

SM Building

"Hyung, I was talked with Yoji noona earlier. Why you took the phone from me~~" Sehun whine. The others already fed-up with Sehun. "Sehun, I'm sorry okay? If you keep your mouth shut I'll buy you bubble tea. Deal?" Luhan said. Sehun's eyes sparkle. Then he shake his head again. "No." The others's jaw droped at Sehun's statement. "This is disaster. We need Yoji now." Chen whisper to Suho's ear. Suho nodded agree with Chen. The studio's door open. The others looked at the door. "Oh, kris hyung. We need some help right now." D.O spoke. Kris frowned didn't understand the situation. Luhan walked to Kris. Chanyeol whisper to Kris something. Kris's jaws dropped. He darted at Sehun who on strike with Luhan and others. Kris goes to Sehun. "Sehun, you big enough. Luhan said sorry already. he didn't mean it. Okay?" Kris tried to make Sehun stop the strike. But Sehun still doesn't move a bit. The others let out sigh. "Told you~ We just need Yoji right now." Chanyeol spoke and the others agree with him.

Knock Knock

"Boys, CEO Lee want to meet you in his office." EXO's manager spoke. Sehun's eyes widen. The others just nodded. EXO slowly walked out studio and heading to CEO Lee's office. On their way they meet with you.

"Oh hey boys~" you wave at them. Suddenly EXO run to you except Kris, Suho and Sehun. You felt weird because Sehun just stand there. Always he is the one who ran to you. But now it reverse. Now the others who ran to you. You looked confiusly at Sehun. *Weird* you thought. "Whats wrong with him?" you asked Chen who stand beside you. "We really need your help." Chanyeol said. "Why?" you asked them. Luhan goes to you and put his arm around you. "He on strike because I talked to you earlier." Luhan explained. You nodded, understand what Luhan said. "Have you trick him with buble tea?" you asked again. "100 times already." Luhan said again. Your eyes widen and jaws dropped. Still can't believe. "Told ya~" Baekhyun said while crossed his hands. "We lost ideas. Can you talk to Sehun?" Luhan said with his puppy eyes. *Gosh, this cute deer* you thought. "Fine. But later, you owe me gege.." you said. Luhan let you go and did his victory dance. You let out sigh. 

"Sehun, are you mad?" 

.

.

.

.

.