Chapter 1

My Childish Bride

Yunmi's POV:

"Yunmi, darling? Wake up, honey. It's time to rise-and-shine," a sing-song voice awoke me from my deep sleep.

"Hmm?" I groaned a bit and turned over in my bed whilst pulling the smooth sheets over myself.

"You must wake up now. It's already three in the afternoon," the voice chirped again.

Reluctantly, I opened my eyes and slowly sat up in bed, making a show of my awakening by yawning wide and stretching widely.

"Good morning!" The cheery voice addressed me.

"Good morning, Nana," I smiled and with lazy eyes, looked at my nanny.

"Oh darling, I'm so glad that you're finally awake," Nana clapped her hands with glee and busied herself around my room, prepping for my morning routine.

"It's a big day, neh?"

"Indeed," I threw back the covers and padded my way to the plush, pink dresser chair, which Nana patted for my arrival.

"18 already, I can't believe it. Where have the years gone?" Nana sighed and put a hand to her heart.

"Happy birthday, honey. You have indeed become more lovely since the last time I saw you."

"Thank you," I smiled and looked at my reflection in the mirror as Nana brushed and styled my long mane into an elaborate hairstyle.

"Are you excited for your party tonight, dear?" Nana asked, trying to make conversation.

"Extremely, Father said he has a very important announcement though," I gave her a quizzical look through the mirror.

"Your father is a good man, I'm sure whatever his announcement is will be thrilling," Nana assured me before clapping her hands.

Before I knew it, a crew of manicurists and makeup artists had surrounded me like a swarm of bees.

I sighed and surrendered myself to the extreme pampering.

Although I'm used to it, I still sometimes feel that it really is too much.

I mean, who really needs to get her nails done everyday?

"Miss Yunmi, I have selected a few dresses for you to choose from for your party tonight," a coordinater interrupted my blank trance and gestured to three maids who each held up a separate dress.

"Do any of them please you?"

"They're all so pretty," I mused as I took in each of the dresses.

But before I could make my final choice, an elder couple swept into the room.

"Father, Mother!" I exclaimed as I stood to recieve them.

"Darling," Mother swept me into a hug and I caught a whiff of her signature scent.

"Your father has brought you an early birthday present."

"Oh, what is it?" I eargly looked at my father with large eyes.

"Father, what did you bring me?"

Father gave a chuckle before presenting a toy poodle from behind his back.

"Oh Father!" I shrieked with joy and carefully cradled the little dog in my arms.

"I love him! Thank you!"

"You're welcome. Happy birthday, my little princess."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

Woohyun's POV:

"'Cause you're my Destiny!"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" The fans cheered loudly.

"INFINITE! INFINITE! INFINITE!" They chanted and we bowed before exiting the stage.

"That was awesome!" Dongwoo-Hyung remarked with glee and gave Hoya a high five.

"They loved it!" Sungyeol gave everyone a thumbs up.

"Now boys, let's not party for too long," Manager-Hyung calmed all of us down as he flipped through his phone's calender.

"Wae? We have another schedule?" Sungjong gave a whine as he wiped off his sweat.

"Not exactly, but you all have been requested to attend the 18th birthday of Choi Yunmi."

"Choi Yunmi?" Sunggyu-Hyung squinted, making his eyes disappear.

"Wae do we have to go to that? Who even knows this person?"

"Choi Yunmi's father, Mr. Choi is a rich tycoon. He also happens to be good friends with Myungsoo's father."

"L?" I stared at the good-looking guy, who coldly shrugged his shoulders back at the rest of us.

"Yeah, my dad's friends with Mr. Choi. I don't see why all of us need to attend that though. Isn't my father going? Isn't that enough?"

"I'm sorry to say that Mr. Choi will be making a very important announcement tonight in regards to his daughter on her birthday. He's requested for not only Myungsoo's family to come, but that all of INFINITE be there. It's important to him to have, well, "important" people at this event."

"So the bastard isn't thinking of his daughter," I raised an eyebrow.

"He's using his daughter's birthday party as a stepping stone to look even better?"

"I don't know," Manager-Hyung responded.

But L shook his head.

"Mr. Choi isn't that sort of person. Sure, he cares a lot about his status and his wealth and power, but he wouldn't use his daughter's birthday for anything like that. I've only met Yunmi a few times when we were younger and I can say that she is the apple of her parents' eyes. They love her so much that they get her everything, and I mean, literally, everything."

"So she's a spoiled, rich, brat?" I rolled my eyes.

"Now I really don't want to go."

"Chop-chop. Enough frittering away!" Manager-Hyung scolded us.

"You boys need showers and outfits. Let's move it!"

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

Author's Notes:

I really don't like starting fanfics when I already have 2 (techincally 1 since the other one is really on hiatus since I haven't updated it in like...forever D':) but this idea just jumped into my head and I really had to start it.

Although it may seem too typical (rich girl + boy), and it might be, don't judge too quickly! I'm confident that it will turn out well and super adorable. So if you love those romantic, sappy stuff...then yeah...you might like this.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

Thank you, you for viewing "My Childish Bride" Please comment ~ ^.^