That Guy

Peter Pan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 chapter two 

 that guy

 

________________________________________

 

A few days, Sulli still keeps getting notes and this time there’s a pen name on the lower side of the paper. ‘Peter Pan’

 

Her bestfriend, Krystal still finds it creepy but she doesn’t care. Day by day, she feels like falling in love on the mysterious person.

 

She was about to go to the restroom when she bumped into someone, she falls in her as the person she bumped into holds his hands out. That person is a guy. She gladly accept it without looking to that guy’s face, he help her up. As a good mannered girl she is, Sulli bowed repeatedly.

 

“Sorry.. sorry. Mianhaeyo for bumping into you. I’m not looking to where I’m going.”

 

“It’s okay. It’s my fault too; I’m not looking in my way either. I was busy reading something. Sorry, there’s no need to bow to me.” He said to her.

 

She straightens herself when she heard what he said as to find a guy, possessing an angel like face. He’s smiling at her. She nods before smiling back at him. That’s when she noticed the guys’ books scattered on the floor but what caught her attention are the unused sticky notes visible between the pages of one of his books.

 

‘It looks like the sticky notes I keep getting but maybe I’m wrong since it is not impossible to find someone who uses the same sticky notes though.’ She thought to herself.

 

The guy bent down to pick up his books and looks at her again.

 

“I got to go to class now. The bell will ring in 3 minutes so you better hurry up as well.” He said before walking passed her.

 

She immediately went to the restroom to pee and go back to her classroom after. She arrived at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter