Sticky Notes

Peter Pan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 chapter one 

 sticky notes

 

________________________________________

 

Sulli opens her locker’s door and there it was a sticky note paste on one of her books. She looks down at the penmanship and admires how neat it is. She can’t help but to feel flattered by the words written on it. Somehow, there is no name indicating who is it from.

 

 

She keeps getting various notes since last month. It was always placed at the top of her favorite book: “Peter Pan.” It is one of her precious thing that she always brings, someone gave it to her but she can’t remember who.

 

At first, she was scared thinking it might be a stalker but erase that idea from her mind after a couple of days since the notes makes her day. Simple messages that make her heart flutter and imagining things that is only in fairy tales. She even stamped her mind that maybe this is an admirer and maybe he’s her Prince that she’s been waiting for so long.

 

Since she figured out that person always put the sticky note at the top of that book, she just left it in there so she’ll be able still get those notes. But she’s now hoping that he would leave a name so that he can call him by that.

 

Sulli is really fond of fairy tales especially those stories that has a Princess and a Prince and of course a happily ever after. But her all time favorite is the “Peter Pan”. She can’t remember why though, she just find that movie beautiful.

 

“So you once again got a note from your loyal admirer?” Her bestfriend Krystal asked her.

 

She forgot that she’s with her, she asked her to accompany her to get something from her locker before they go to the cafeteria since it is already break time. Krystal smile knowingly at her, nodding at the piece of sticky note in her hands.

 

“Yes I did. These notes always make my day.” She smiled as she looked down at the note once again.

 

“Aigoo I know, you always told me about. Come on, let’s go now. The food is waiting for us, I’m re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter