Chapter four

Jungle Fever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why was her parents so eager to push him on Nana. They acted like she and Luhan could become best friends.

Please. 

They were like complete opposites. 

Nana let out a loud sigh as she walked to the classroom. She was 100% sure the reason to that girl's shout was Luhan. Definitely. 

"Hey Nana! Wait for me!" Minhee shouted behind her. 

Nana turned right and entered the classroom. She really didn't feel like helping Luhan but who knew what her parents would say if she didn't? 

Luhan was sitting on one of the desks and sniffing on someone's... make up. He was sniffing at a light pink rouge he held in his hand like an animal. 

The owner of the desk, who sat on the chair in front of him looked terrified. Who could blame her, it wasn't every day someone smelled your make up the way Luhan did. 

The girl was gaping at the sight and so were her friends who sat next to her. 

*Dear lord...* Nana massaged her temples. 

Then she crossed her arms. "Yah! What are you doing?" 

Luhan turned around at the speed of light as he heard Nana's voice. It was like a dog hearing his owners voice.

She was real mad. It felt like he couldn't take care of himself without her help. 

"Nana!" He smiled and ran up to her. 

The girls were gaping at the sight. It surely looked like Nana was calling for her dog. 

"Look here" He smiled and gave her the rouge. 

She frowned as she looked at it in his hands. "Give it back to her." She demanded and pointed at the girl who was gathering her make up on her desk. 

"I don't need it." The girl suddenly said. "He it so it's not like I can continue using it." 

Her friends grimaced and so did Nana. Eating make up, that was something new. 

"That's not something you eat Luhan." To think that he didn't know what make up was. "Throw it away." 

His smile fell as he looked at Nana's serious face. Then he walked to the trash can and threw it. 

Nana felt something poke her on her shoulder so she turned around. 

"Who is that? ~" Minhee asked, her eyes twinkling. 

Nana looked around, everyone's eyes were on her and they were all probably wondering about her relationship with the weird boy named Luhan. 

"Let's get out." She said and grabbed Minhee's hand. Nana didn't feel like revealing the fact that he lived in her house to the whole school. 

"You." She pointed at Luhan who tilted his head. 

If he was a dog she would've thought it was cute, but he's not. 

"Behave." She ordered before she continued to drag her friend outside.

 

 

 

"WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME YOU KNEW SUCH A HANDSOME GUY" Minhee shouted at you in the cafeteria. It made some people turn their heads to her. 

Nana rolled her eyes, shrugged and took a sip of her milk. Luhan wasn't THAT handsome. He was cute in a kind of childish way, that she could give him. 

"You're not dating are you?" Minhee was putting on lipgloss and when she was done she made a loud smack with her lips which made some guys in the close table turn their heads. 

"Do we look like we are?" Nana lifted one eyebrow.

Minhee exhaled in relief. "Thought so..." Then she chuckled. "Yeah he kinda a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter