Chapter one

Jungle Fever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello my lovely family, i'm back! And guess what? I've brought a friend with me!!" 

Nana walked down the stairs as quickly as she heard his voice. It was a long time since she last saw him, her father. 

Her father was a writer and was always travelling around the world to discover new things and try out different lifestyles. The books he wrote were loved by many people all around the world. 

He was barely home and could be gone for up to a year. But when he was home, he was the best father anyone could ask for. 

"Daddy!" Nana heard her little sister who was 4 years old shout as she ran out from the kitchen. "Oh honey" their mother beamed as she peeked out from the kitchen with an apron on. 

No one really paid any attention to what he just said and were just happy he was home again. 

"Oh my little princess!" Dongwan smiled big as he picked up his youngest daughter Hana. "What I have missed my little darling!" He planted a kiss on her forehead which made her giggle. "I've missed you too daddy!" Hana smiled big. 

He put her down as soon as he saw his youngest daughter walk down the stairs. "Nana!" 

"Dad!" She ran towards him and he caught her in his arms. "I've missed you so much my dear daughter!" He said and squeezed her hard. "Appa too hard-" She breathed. 

He chuckled and let go of her. His eyes examined her as he put his hands on her shoulders, "You've become so beautiful.." He said with proud eyes. 

"Because I don't resemble you." She said as her lips formed into a small teasing smile. 

"Ouch that hurts!" He chuckled at his daughter's sense of humor. 

"Welcome home dear." His wife leaned against the door frame and smiled softly. 

Her father gave her a smile before he approached his wife. "I'm back my love, you're still as lovely as ever." 

Nana couldn't believe how cheesy her own father could sound at times. 

"Still as beautiful as ever.. just like Nana and Hana." He looked at his wife with affectionate eyes. 

Nana rolled her eyes with a smile. That was so not true, she actually resembled her dad the most. Her mother was indeed beautiful with a fresh, young face and big eyes. But the one who resembled her the most was actually Hana, her little sister who hugged her dad's leg as he hugged his wife. 

Dongwan leaned back. "Yoona my wife and Nana and Hana my daughters, I've got some good news!" He said with a smile. 

Nana raised one eyebrow as she wondered what he meant. Whenever he finished a journey he would head straight home and talk about it while doing the last touches for his book. This time, he had brought something special with him and Nana wondered what it was. 

"What, what!!" Hana jumped up and down with excitement. 

"Look over there" He pointed at the door who was still open. 

Everyone turned their heads, but saw nothing. 

"There's nothing over there.." Nana narrowed her eyes. 

Her father looked confused but then his lips formed into a smile. "Ah well maybe later.." He chirped and walked into the kitchen leaving everyone with question marks above their heads. 

Nana's father was probably tired and she didn't want to bother him right now with her questions so she just went to her room to finish her homework. 

---- 

 

Her room was white with furnitures in light colours like beige and baby blue. Light colours, that's what she liked, it somehow made her calm. 

She walked to the full-lenght mirror and watched her mirror self. 

Nana wasn't ugly, that's for sure, but she knew her little sister, Hana, would get much more beautiful when she gets older. Sometimes Nana envied her little sister but in the end, she didn't really care. 

A strand of her chocolatebrown hair was in front of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter