Chapter two

Jungle Fever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I've always wished to have a son around the same age as Nana!" Yoona chirped happily while she was preparing dinner in the kitchen. 

Nana glared at the baby faced guy in front of her opposite the kitchen table. *I don't like this guy, how dare he storm into this family like that.*

Luhan caught her glaring at him and she immediately avoided his glance. Instead, she picked up her iphone from her pocket and scrolled through facebook. 

"Oh what's this?" 

Luhan lifted her phone by the strap making it fly off her hands. 

It dangled in front of his face. 

"Hey give it back!" Nana yelled at him as she tried to reach for it. But Luhan leaned back making i hard for her to take it over the table. 

As she understood that she wouldn't be able to take it back, Nana leaned back on her chair, crossed her arms and sulked. "That's a phone, if you want to know. Not that I think you know what a phone is."

"Nana!" Her mother warned her, throwing a dissapointed glance at Nana.

"What? He's been leaving in the jungle or the savannah, there's no phones out there mom!" 

"I know what a phone is." 

Nana turned her head back to Luhan. 

A small grin was formed on his lips. "I'm not stupid." 

His words made Nana blush a little, she was sure he didn't know and he proved she was wrong, making her embarassed.

"But..." Luhan looked at the phone still dangling in it's strap in front of him. "I've never this seen..." 

"That's because it's a new one, Luhan. Technology sure has went fast, do you want one too?" Yoona asked with her motherly voice and a smile as she turned to Luhan. 

"Like he knows how to use it.." Nana muttered, not audible to her mother but Luhan caught it.

"That's ok Mrs. Lim, much more fun without." He flashed a smile to Yoona. 

"Oh.. ok. But please Luhan, you can call me Yoona or mother if you'd like." She returned his smile. 

Yoona had always wished to have a son, she loved her two daughters but had always dreamt of raising a son too. Luhan was like her lost son. At least that's what she wished, which wasn't the case. 

Nana cringed at her mothers cheesy words. *I'm glad i'm not related to him.* He also at korean big time. 

Nana's phone was still dangling in Luhan's hand and she decided that it was enough. "Hey give me my phone now" She stood up from her chair and walked towards Luhan. 

Luhan reached out the phone, still dangling, to Nana and she quickly snatched it. 

Which wasn't that smart. 

Luhan thought Nana would catch it since he was going to drop the phone down to her hand. But when he loosened his grip around the strap and she tried to snatch it, it ended up in a disaster. 

The phone flung hard towards the wall and cracked. 

Nana gasped. "M-my-" 

"What was that sound?" Yoona turned around from her stew. 

Nana ran towards her phone but got pulled back by something before she could take two steps.

"Watch out, dangerous." 

Luhan had grabbed her by her shirt edge, making her unable to get her phone. 

"Hey let me go!" She hissed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter