Jaehee to the resque

Frustration.

Jaehee yawned, school was so boring. The only thing good about those days was that Chanyeol had qiut pestering her. Her mom was over worked, her step-father was barely ever home. Joonhyun kept testing her patience and Jinhae was busy preparing for tests. Jaehee missed her dad and her mama badly .BAP were having some kind of science project so she was pretty lonely. It was not that she did not have any friends there. She had plenty. But there is a difference between school friends and those people you have this instant connection with. 

At that she was walking towards the main entrance. The school was nearly empty now, except for the students who were in detention or, like her, had the job to clean up the classroom after school. She stopped abruptly when she heard a quiet sobbing coming from a nearby class room. She approched the room quietly and peered inside the room through the door which was only slightly ajar. The sight she saw did not please her at all. Min Soojin was towering over a freshman, who was on the floor sobbing. 
'Did you just talk back to me?" She asked, her voice seething with anger. The freshman just whimpered in response. Soojin raised her hand to slap the freshman when Jaehee slammed the door open, yelling "STOP!". Soojin stopped right in her tracks. "What do you want, newbie?"
"Leave her alone."
"Oh? Anther miss goody-goody? Come here." She smirked, extending her finger and bendining it in a 'come-here' motion. 
"Why should I?"
"Are you really trying to piss me off?"
"No. I just want you to let the freshman go."
"You want me to stop hurting her?" Soojin challenged. Before Jaehee had the chance to reply, Soojin slapped the freshman. Tears began to pour from her face. "If you knew it was going to end like this, you pathetic underclassman, why didn't you do what I told you to do?"
Jaehee was loosing it. She stepped closer to the duo, yanked the girl to her feet and said. "It's ok. You can go now.". The freshman, still crying and quivering, sprinted from the room.
"You are really asking for it, you know? I really didn't want to waste my energy on a bimbo like you."
Jaehee now completly lost it. Her usually soft gaze turned into a bone chilling glare "Who are you calling the bimbo here? Me? I am not the one who struts around the school in a skirt thats too short an four inch heels. Check your facts before making a comment, *****."
Soojin's eyes went wide. Normally Jaehee was kind, smiing and happy sort of girl. Cursing and glaring was something new. "Why you little..." She sreamed. She raised her hand to strike Jae's face but, quick as a flash, Jaehee caught her hand. Then Jaehee yanked her hair, then pushed her to the floor. SooJin looked shocked. "What? If you can to this to others, then I can do it to you." Her eyes were dangerous she poised her self threateningly but then sighed, relaxing then stepping back. "You are Min MoonHin's daughter, right?" She asked, a smirk playing on her lips. "What's it to you?"
"Well, did you know... your dad is currently on strict observation from the management?"
"W-what a-are you talking about."
"Lately, your dad's work has not been....... how should i say this?......Satisfactory. They might fire him aaaannnnnyyyyy day now."
"You...you are l-lying. My...my dad is....perfectlly fine."
"Dear, your dad works for my dad. I over heard my dad talking about it to the CEO of the Korea depertment. And all it's going to take to get your dad fired is a simple phone call telling my dad the the Min family is not the type he would like to associate with."
"S-shut up. You don't know what you are talking about."
"And your dad getting fired.... I don't suppose that would help your parents marrige, which is already on the brink of collasp?"
"H-how do you know all of this." Soojin was quiverig, nearly bursting into tears.
"Saloon stylists,hon,they know everything."
'Sh-shut up!"
"Look, I am not going to blackmail you into slavery..but consider this a warning. Don't let me find you picking on hoobaes again. You can make a good friend or a dangerous enemy." She stated, offering Soojin her hand.
"I-I understand."
"See you tommorow then, ne?" Jaehee exclaimed, returning to her usual cheery self. When she left the room, SooJin just stared after her. "What a bipolar chic......."