THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR PISSING ME OFF..... ^.~

When Love Comes To Play

 

 

 

*CLICK CLICK CLICK*

 

So Min opened her eyes in an instant and saw who else… but him.

 

‘For the love of God, why does it always need to be him!?!??!’ she rolled her eyes heavenward.

 

“WOW! NOT ONLY IS YOUR VOICE LOUD ENOUGH TO BE HEARD IN NORTH KOREA, YOU ALSO GOT A PRETTY BIG MOUTH HERE!!! AND BOY WOULD YOU LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE TONSILS!!!”  Hyun Joong said laughing hard while looking at his shots.

 

She quickly went toward him…

 

Smiled at him sweetly…

 

It almost took his breath away until she suddenly grabbed the camera he was holding…

 

Walked a little over the edge of the cliff…

 

“Hey! Hey! Whatever you’re planning to—“

 

…and she threw it over to God knows where it may be.

 

“Weeeeeeeeeeee~ BOMBS AWAY~!!!!” she jumped and shouted with glee arms flailing up high as if she had won the lottery.

 

He could only gawk at her with mouth open. “WHAT THE !??! THAT’S MY—“

 

So Min glared at him again then sweetly said, “Awww… poor baby! That’s what you get for pissing me off, you moron!” before throwing a flying kiss at him then left.

 

 If he had dandruff, it would already have peppered his surroundings when he groaned and scratched his head out of sheer irritation.

 

“YOU’RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!”  he shouted at her retreating back.

 

“SEE IF I CARE STUPID MONKEY!!!” she shouted back without looking.

 

Clearly defeated, he resigned and determinedly looked for his baby. After 3 hours or so, he finally found it barely hanging over a tree branch right above the river. It still looks the same, save for a few scratches on the side. The lens looks good. He made a silent prayer of thanks and quickly turned its power ON. A blank white screen after his camera fainted and went into a coma.

 

*****

 

 

“This is going to cost you man. There’s too much damage but you can still use it. It’s a good thing the lens is not broken! You’re still lucky! You’ll just have to make do with black and white shots but you can’t do any other adjustments. Too bad your camera is such a beauty”, the technician at a nearby photo shop explained to him.

 

“And a beauty is the cause of it”, he hissed. He swore he’s going to kill her. Then he remembered her damn cellphone inside his cabinet.

 

It had been ringing endlessly when he came inside his room. He quickly checked who was calling and saw a guy’s name.

 

'Tsk. It must be her boyfriend', he thought. A sudden idea flashed his mind and he couldn’t help but smirk.

 

The phone rang again and now he answered it.

 

“So Min. where the –“

 

“Oh Sorry, my girl’s taking a bath now, would you like to leave a mess—“

 

The caller hung up. Hyun Joong just smiled to himself. 

 

“That’s what you get for pissing me off, you .”

 

___________

 

LOL .... short update... better than nothing right? wahahahaha..... ^^v