FLICKERING... BICKERING....

When Love Comes To Play

“WHAT THE F--!” So Min shrieked out and put her arms around her body which was covered only with a towel.

 

“Who are you?” she asked the ‘talking rock.’

 

The ‘rock’ then stood up and stared at her.

 

The both of them ended up giving each other a fierce look.

 

“YOU!” they said in unison.

 

“What are you doing here? ert!” So Min screamed while pointing at him.

 

“Ooh. Me? A ert? As far as I remember, it was you who leaned your back on me. Wouldn’t that make you the ert instead?” Hyun Joong fired back.

 

So Min could not believe what she was hearing from him.

 

“Don’t reverse the situation here! You think I forgot already? You were the same man from the mountain! You carelessly laid on top of me!”

Hyun Joong could only laugh at her statement.

 

“Excuse me, for your information, you don’t have the qualities of a lady who deserves IT from me,” he said emphasizing the ‘it’.

 

He looked at her from head to toe.

 

“You’re not even near from it,” he continued.

 

So Min could feel her blood rising from her veins to her head.

 

They stayed in silence until…

 

*PAK* (sorry, not good with sound effects.. LOL)

 

Hyun Joong was rubbing the part of his head that So Min just hit. When he looked up to get even, she was already leaving.

 

 

******************************

 

 

So Min reached the part where she left her bathrobe and other stuffs.

 

“That jerk! Calling me a ert and insulting my body?! Why? Does he think he has the qualities I’m looking for?! So boastful!” she mumbled to herself as she was heading out of the hot spring bath.

 

“You’re finished, ma’am?” the surprised attendant asked her.

 

“I don’t want to stay there. There’s a monster inside!” she said and walked back to her room.

 

The attendant could only look at her back and wondered what monster she was talking about.

 

 

******************************

 

 

Hyun Joong also went back to his room after the encounter.

 

After having a nice shower, he laid himself on his bed and closed his eyes.

 

‘I thought I would have a nice time out there. Why did I have to see that witch again to ruin my night?’ he thought.

 

A phone began ringing. It was the infamous ‘One Missed Call’ ringtone again.

He suddenly remembered it.

 

“I forgot to tell her about this,” he said to himself.

 

He picked up the phone and had the urge to answer the call. But he didn’t. He thought that the caller might be her lover that a misunderstanding could emerge because of him.

 

“My conscience would kill me,” he said aloud again.

 

He just put the phone inside his closet so that he wouldn’t be bothered by its constant ringing. He went back on his bed and decided to sleep.

 

‘I’ll just return it tomorrow when she has cooled down a bit,’ his mind said before finally surrendering to the call of his dreams.

 

 

******************************

 

 

“I’m sure this is the same spot yesterday!” So Min grunted in frustration.

 

She was back on the mountain, looking for her cell phone.

 

“It should be here! Why can’t I find it?! ARGH! If I see that little gadget, I swear I’m gonna scold it!”

 

She was gradually going crazy thinking of scolding the poor little thing that has no life.

 

So Min stopped looking around when she heard some fizzing behind the small plants.

 

“Wh-- what’s th-- that? Who’s th-- there?” she asked with nervousness.

 

She thought that maybe there was a wild animal hiding behind those bushes.

 

‘Is it a tiger? A lion? A wolf? Or…’

 

Her eyes widened by the thought of it.

 

‘… A BEAR?’

 

Her heart was jumping everywhere when the sound seemed to be approaching her. She began walking backwards from the origin of the sound.

 

‘No! This can’t be happening! I still have to pursue my dream of being a good writer!’ she thought as she was slowly backing away.

 

All of a sudden, some creature went out from behind her.

 

“AHHHHH!!!” she screamed with all her might.

 

 

 

 

Hello!!! Do you still remember this story?! LOL… Well.. This is my plotless-whatever-goes fanfiction WHEN LOVE COMES TO PLAY…. I’ve been having a hard time updating this.. and I have also been busy… it’s a good thing… my lovely daughter sizzy (kyle_16) loves her mamsi so much… she made this chapter as a birthday gift for me!!!! :))))) Thank you siiiiiiizzzzzzzizzyyyy!!! Labyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Enjoy... ^^ Chappy 5... on its way.... just be patient WHEN LOVE COMES TO PLAY... :))))