Chapter 2: Exploring

Heart to Heart
In the corner of your eye, you see a girl walking to what it seems like she's walking towards the both of you. She sees you both together glacing at you with a glare that looks like an 'imma come a ruin your life' kind of glare that made you very uncomfortable. She looks at your boyfriend smiling brightly taking something out of her bag. In an instant, she pulls out a CD case with the wrapper still on there, seems like she just recently bought from the store. She rips the plasic wrap off the CD while you wrap your arm around his arm as he looks at the fan smiling. "OH MY GOD, YOU'RE KIKWANG FROM BEAST RIGHT?!!!" she screams loudly throwing her arms toward him with the CD still in her hand as well as a Sharpie marker she fished out from her pocket. "Can you sign my Album please? I just got So BEAST, this making me have all of your Albums to date." She smiles even more as he breaks your grip taking the Sharpie marker and the CD out of her hand and signs it in Hangul and English. He smiles and winks at her, "Thank you for supporting us! I really appreciate it." She sqweels, not paying you any attention, asking him a personal question, "So.... do you have a girlfriend?" She runs her fingers through his hair then twirls hers with her free hand as you look at her in surprise. 'I can't believe she just really asked him that. AND she is touching his hair like that' you think to yourself. After a moment of silence, he answers her question. "No, no I don't" you turn your head staring at him ready to punch him in the face. The girl's face lights up as she giggles, "awwww so cute. Well, I have to go, my friends are waiting for me, bye bye my love" she says waving at him as she walks back to her friends. He smiles back waving goodbye to her then pulls you close to him when the fan is nowhere to be found. You push him away as he looks at you concerned. "What was that for?" He says trying to get closer to you but you keep away. "Why would you tell her that? So I'm not your girlfriend? You don't claim me as you're girlfriend? You do this every time and I'm sick of it." You begin to tear up rubbing your eyes before the tears flow down your cheeks walking away as fast as possible trying to not let him see you in this state of mind.