Chapter 3: Despiration

Heart to Heart
"Wait up please. Don't go, stop..." he tries to grab your arm but you quickly move away from his range continuing to walk away wiping your tears from your face sniffling. He stands there yelling to the sky as you hear him from a distance wincing feeling a little scared of him. You keep on walking until you spot a coffee shop from afar. You approch the coffee shop and now, with a better look, seems awfully familiar to you. You stare at the entrance of the coffee shop beginning to cry again as you walk in the shop dragging your feet along with you opening the door hearing the shound of the bells on the door chime bringing back memories now that you remember it. You see the owner, wiping away the remainder of your tears and try to smile waving at the owner. As he sees you, he senses something os wrong with you. He walks over to you placing his hand on your shoulder, "what's wrong sweetie?" Come on, sit down pkay" he motions you to the empty table. You sit down and smile, "I'm fine really don't worry about me" you say trying to hide your feelings as he places his hand on top of yours. "Do you know who I am? I'm Ricky, we've known each other since we were kids. Now tell me what's wrong. Okay?" You smile at him using your free hand to pinch his cheeks as he smiles pinching yours back. "You're right Ricky. Well, a fan came over to get Kikwang's autograph. I have no problem with that because I know that he is famous. However this particular girl just made me angry. She glared at me and had the guts to ask him if he had a girlfriend and I got really upset when he said no," ypu begin to cry with your face turning red.."I....I just felt like he didn't.....didn't care about me. Like....like I was just some girl he picked up on the street." You cry even more as Ricky moves over to you holding you close as you cry into his chest as he places his chin on top of your head. "Shhh, shh baby girl. Its okay, its okay. I'm here for you, shh please." He says as he hears the chime of the bells from the door and sees someone walk in. "Who are you and what are you doing+" you hear a familiar voice as you look up seeing Kikwang staring at Ricky with a minicing glare.