Chapter 4: Problems

Heart to Heart
"What are you doing here Kikwang? How did you find me?" You ask him looking down slightly trying to not look him directly in his eyes. His eyes still fixed on Ricky, "You used to come here after we fight. That was a while ago but I still remember." He says, not breaking his glare from Ricky. "Ricky, I'm just gonna go. I don't want to cause anymore trouble okay." You say, bowing to him after you get up from your safe spot in his arms and walk towards the door. "Are you sure? I don't have a problem with you staying here." He says walking over to you holding you close to him. You break from his grip after a few moments turning around to face Ricky and smile. "Thank you Ricky... Kikwang, leave him alone. Okay?" You look at him then walk out of the store,lifting your head up to the sky staring at the transparent sun letting the snowfall melt on your warm cheeks. You look back down walking with your eyes gazing at the white ground going towards home. Kikwang walks out of the shop and stares at you as you walk away. "Why am I such an idiot? Why am I hiding the fact that she is my girlfriend? I love her I do but... what is wrong with me?" He scratches his head then pulls his hair yelling to the sky kicking a nearby trash can. He walks in a circle then gathers enough strength and punches a wall. You reach your apartment staring blankly at your door and sigh. Fishing in your pocket for your keys, you scratch your hand against one of the charms. Once you take your keys put of your pocket you see your finger slightly bleeding and the blood left on the chram. This particular charm is one given to you by none other than Kikwang as you stick your finger in your mouth trying to stop the blood flow. You stare at the charm for a few more seconds and snap yourself back into reality. You take your key and shove it into the lock turning it harshly and flings the door open. You get into the house and take your shoes off placing them neatly on the shoe rack slipping on your slippers and trudging to the couch when you then flop down and let out a sigh of relief. You place your hand on your chest and feel something down your shirt. You go inside to retrieve it and realize that it was a locket you had on. You open it up to see a picture of you and Kikwang hugging each other on the left side of it and on the right, a picture of the both of you kissing. You slam the locket shut tight taking it off your neck and places it on the table. You begin to lie down on the couch feeling sick to your sromach looking down ar your arm drifting off into a deep slumber.