Chapter 1: The Meet Up

Heart to Heart
Little crystals falling from the sky softly, the sun barely shining its face. Lights shining through the store windows was enough to light up the plaza as you watch people walk by, bundled up in light jackets smiling and talking to each other watching the cool steam being released from their mouths as you sit there sighing. The cold air escapes from your sealed lips kicking your feet back and forth beginning to feel impatient checking your watch to see what is the time. "2:39 pm, if he isn't here by 2:50, I'm leaving," you your teeth, starting to feel cold. You turn your head seeing the snow piling up beside you on the bench. You begin to play with it making tiny circles in the snow. Your fingers begin to feel cold and numb, you quickly slip your hand back into the glove securing warmth for your hand. You put your hand in your pocket waiting a few more moments you hear sudden foot steps mixed with hard panting getting closer and closer to you. The sound is then loud enough to realize that that person is standing right in front of you. Feeling their breath embrace you. "So....sorry I'm.... I'm late. I-I was in the.... the studio and lost-lost track of time,and-" you get up from the bench and start to walk away pouting. He quickly runs to you with the little bit of energy he had left and grabs you by the wrist, pulling you back trying still to catch his breath. "Truely, I am really sorry. Please, don't leave." He stands up finally catching his breath as you look at him sighing. "Okay fine. I will forgive you sweetie." Looking at him, now smiling, he let's go of you as you hold his hand, "come on oppa, you told me you have a surprise for me. Where are we going? What is it?" You ask impatiently shaking his hand. He smiles at you beginning to chuckle and looks at you with his big beautiful eyes staring down at yours. He quickly bends down and kisses your forehead. "Its called a surprise baby so you have to wait and see," he says laughing. "Awww but oppa?...." you say in a baby voice pouting even more blowing up your cheeks as he laughs at you acting cute. He holds you close to him as you both begin to walk down the street, "you're so cute when you pout." He says, attempting to bite your ear as you fight him back playfully looking forward to his surprise.