The Walk Home

Then Came You...

You swore that during every lesson of the day,you could feel Baekhyun stealing glances of you once in a while when the teacher wasn't looking.You didn't find it annoying to be honest.You found it really cute.Why would he do that,anyway?.Does he like me already?.But we just met today.This is really weird.You thought to yourself.But nonetheless,you really like the attention he was giving you.You did find Baekhyun cute.His smile,his eyes,his hair,it's really perfect.But to you he's just a really nice friend you just met,nothing more.The wound Himchan made in your heart,it's still there.It's slowly healing and you knew it  was gonna take some time.Getting distracted by someone else was definitely out of the question.You continued to focus on the lessons for the rest of the day.Once the final bell rang,you quickly packed your things,getting ready to walk home.Baekhyun saw that you were rushing,so he stood in front of you.You stopped looking at your things and looked up at him.

"What's the rush?". Baekhyun asked playfully as he raised an eyebrow at you.

"I have to leave early."You lied through your teeth.It didn't sounded convincing at all.

"Mmhhhmm.Sure you are." He act like he was convinced.You sighed in defeat.

"Fine,you caught me.I'm walking home." You told him honestly.

He smiled and held your wrist."Well,that's great then.I'll walk you home today." He said and pulled you outside the classroom.

"You will?".You asked him,your eyes huge.

He pulled you to face him as he smiled a sincere smile that almost made you melt.Almost.

"Yes,I will." He said.Then,you both walked side by side each other to your house.

"So,why did you transfer schools?".Baekhyun asked as he pulled a leaf from a passing tree.

"Oh,...well it's a long story." You told him in a low voice.

"I have time." He said too quickly.

"My mom had been offered a better job to work here." You said as you looked at him.

He made a "that's all?" face to you.

"Well,is that all the reason on why you transfer schools?".Baekhyun felt unconvinced by you.

You nodded slightly.No way were you gonna say that it was also because of your stupid cheating boyfriend,Him the jerk chan.Your mom knew about you and Himchan,every single thing.So when you cried to your mom about him,you told her everything you saw at that party.Himchan making out with Hyunyoung,your biggest enemy at your old school.You didn't really need to transfer schools honestly but you insisted and your mom understood you.

"Well,I'm not gonna force you to tell me things your not comfortable to tell me yet." Baekhyun finally said.

"I'm sorry." You replied with your head hung low.Baekhyun stopped walking and suddenly lifted your chin with his fingers.

"Please,don't be.I mean you just met me,so I understand." He smiled knowingly then continued walking.You catched up after his pace.Once you reached your house,you thanked Baekhyun for walking you home.

"Thank you." You said and smiled.

"Anytime." He assured before dissapearing in the pathway.

Byun Baekhyun,You are just too dangerous for my heart. You thought to yourself once he was gone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy there dear readers!.Sorry for not updating so frequently,been busy with other stuff lately.Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter because I did! <3 I hope you guys will look forward to future updates,thanks :)

xoxo, -kiyoon97-