Chapter Two

It Was Just One Kiss. *Jo Kwangmin Love Story*

Hyorin stared out of her older brother's car window, her eyes cold and distant. Which made Hyun uncomfortable at the deadly silence. He shifted a bit, his eyes still on the road.

"Yah, Hyroin-ah. What's up with you? Are you alright?" He asked.

Hyorin looked at her, sweet but...popular brother.

"I'm alright. Don't worry about me." She replied smoothly, lying to her brother.

It's not like, she hates them (Eunbi's group), she just..dislikes their actions and personalities. But her brother, Hyun was different, from the way he grew up, and from how much he had endured with his father, he vowed to never be like that. Which is why he's always caring and kind to everyone, even if they aren't exactly, "popular". He helped everyone. And he's even got some followers, who liked him. He is a model after all. 

"Aish, Pikachu! You're getting on my nerves, I saw what happened with Eunbi and her group." He said, gripping the steering wheel tightly. His nose flaring up in anger, his eyes serious...which is rare. "You're my dongsaeng.... I don't want anything to happen to you." His voice, becoming soft...almost weak. Hyorin kept glancing at her brother, his lips in a frown, and circles were under his eyes, without the make-up covering it smoothly. 

"...Oppa." She said, earning his attention almost immidiately. "Did you sleep last night?" She asked, knowing the possibility he didn't.

You see, her Oppa may have the looks and body structure like a model, but he's still the same as any average teenager, but also not the same. He has insomia, which makes him have sleepless nights. He would have to take some sleeping pills (subscripted by the doctor, of course) and then, that's when he could at least get some rest. 

"Aniyo." He said, "I didn't." She sighed, looking out the window again. "I heard about Boyfriend's fan meeting. Are you gonna go?" He asked, grinning lightly.

The girl's mood immidiately changed from cold, to happy. "I-I'm trying to! But...I don't know if I'll get that ticket in time." She puffed.

"You'll get that ticket, I'm sure of it." He said, confident that his dongsaeng would. Hyorin smiled at her brother's somewhat positive mood.

But, feeling tired and exhausted on her regulary based school-life, she closed her eyes slowly, putting her head against the cool window as they continued to drive on.

"Hyorin-Ah... I hear that..." He brother's voice started to fade away slowly, "Eunbi....fan-meeting..." Then nothing.

 

*  *  *  *

 

Hyorin felt her shoulder shake, tiredly she barely responed. "Mwoh?" 

"Pikachu... c'mon we need to get inside, so Umma wont worry." He said softly.

Opening her eyes at his words, she slowly leaned away from the window, she rubbed her eyes tiredly.

"Oppa, how long was I asleep?" She asked.

"Not long, but we need to go inside." He said.

Hyorin and Hyun both got out of the car, once they were parked in the garage, and walked in the house. The house wasn't too big, nor was it too small. It was just right, for three people. But there was an extra room, that was soon made into a guest room. Hyorin entered the house, when they got out of the garage, that was really big, and quite roomy. She caught the scent of her favorite Korean dish, she grew to love very much.

Dukbokki. A spicy rice cake, korean dish. (A/N: Here's a picture. )

She smiled hungrly, her brother was behind her as he took in a deep breath. 

"Eomma! We're back!" He announced happily.

A young women, around her mid-twenties peeked her head over the corner, her black hair tyed up in a messy bun, her face flushed from the heat. She looked really tired and worn out, but her hazel colored eyes sparkled with energy.

Hyorin smiled, a fake and tight smile.

"Eomma, is it supper almost ready?" She asked.

She looked up at the clock, reading that it was 6:30. Her class usually ends around 4:45 pm. Yurike Performing Arts have their classes begin around 7:15 am. So all in all, she gets 9 hours and 30 minutes of school time, before setting off to home.

Which Hyorin doesn't mind, as long as she could improve her educational skills.

Hyun walked over to his Umma, hugging her with one arm. He looked over at Hyorin, giving her a look. She walked over, giving her mother a warming hug.

Their Eomma sighed in happiness, "I'm glad to have two children still with me..." She said softly, trailing off.

Hyun's eyes almost went dark with anger, but it was quickly masked with fake happiness.

'Hm...smooth'  She thought. "Umma!" She suddenly remembered, "I'll be up in my room if you need me." She said quickly, pulling away from the hug and running up the stairs, bolting to her room, accidently slamming it. Their mother jumped at her sudden excuse and the slamming door, causing Hyun to sigh. 

"Aish...that girl." He mutters.

Hyorin walked over to her computer, her heart pounding from the excitement and nervousness that was in the pit of her stomach. She opened her laptop, smiling as she was on the right site. She typed in her email adress and password to the Boyfriend official page, clicking onto the concerts/fan meetings. She almost sighed in utter relief, seeing that there was one more ticket, that still hasn't been sold yet. Hyorin pressed the button "auction" and waited, then noticed that there was also another person who wanted to buy it too. The count down from 10 started, making her anticipation worsen.

9....

8....

7....

6.....

5...

4....

3...

2...

"One." She mouthed.

Her screen lightened up brightly. She bit her lower lip, looking at the words nervously.

 


Author: Andd there's the Second chapter! I'm sorry if it was kinda y! I tried ;~;

Kwangmin: Yah, when am I going to start coming in? 

Author: Later on! -o-

Kwangmin: Anyways, you I hope to see you read this story! It'll get interesting soon!

Author: Yeah! Thanks for all your support guys! :D

 

Comment, Subscribe and Vote-Up and give me your opinions on the story! I'd appreciate it!