Chapter Three

It Was Just One Kiss. *Jo Kwangmin Love Story*

 

Hyorin jumped out her chair, in victory! She lets out a loud whoop, she started to do her happy, yet very dorky, dance.

Hyorin is good a dancing but, that's usually in her dance class, right now... she's expressing how much relief and happiness she has.

She looked at her laptop screen, which said. "Ticket recieved." 

Hyun bursts through the room, smirking. "Yah! Pikachu, time to eat."

Hyorin almost screamed in surprise, causing her brother to start laughing at how she could easily be scared.

Hyorin's heart raced, she remembered vaguely that she was never this scared, she wasn't so jumpy nor was she so shy. The bullying made her change from a very happy, hyper and very nice girl, to a distant, shy and quiet girl, who never spoke to anyone at school, and was constantly bullied by just one group. The Queenkas, lead by Eunbi.

Hyun blinked, seeing Hyorin's eyes, how scared and frightful they looked. Her breaths were short, from her heart racing, only to be able to hear the fast rythem of the beats.

Ba-dmp.

Ba-dmp.

Ba-dmp.

Ba-dmp.

"Gwaenchanayo?" Her brother asked worriedly. His bright brown eyes gleaming with worry. 

Hyorin looked at her brother, then smiled very weakly. "Neh, I'm fine..."

Hyun was about to protest, but seeing the Look on his sister's face made him think otherwise, so instead, he smiled brightly in fake relief and laughed a bit. "Your face was so priceless Pikachu~ I wish I had a camera if I knew you were going to make such a face."

Hyorin started to pout, her lips puckered and her cheeks puff as she "glared" at her brother. Hyun was never this childish, well... not in public anyways. Hyun would seem so serious, protective and cold. But, once he's at home, this whole other side of him showed. A kind, caring, joking and mischevious, brother would come out. But she guessed it wasn't his fault, the company he models at, doesn't want his image to be ruined, by his true personality. So they made him become so serious and...well someone who made the girls fawn over him, drooling like dogs... 

"Yah, aren't you coming down?" Her brother asked, still at the door way of her room.

Hyorin nodded, she looked at her laptop, shutting the screen down. Hyun's eyes widen. "You didn't win, did you?" He asked, suddenly feeling bad for his sister.

Hyorin only smiled, she nodded her head. "Neh. I got it." She replied.

Hyun's eyes widen, more but with surprise. "E-Eh?! You mean, you actually won the ticket? When are you going? Do you want me to drive you? Who will all be there?" He questioned, his sister. 

Hyorin answered in a swift tone, "Neh. I'm going next week. You can if you want to, I don't mind taking the bus. The whole band will be there, Oppa. And probably every fangirl?" She smiled, a fake smile. Hyorin then added quickly, "Let's go downstairs and eat!"

  

Kwangmin's POV

 

"Yah! Kwangmin! Pay attention, stop looking at your Pikachus!" His identical twin scolded.

"A-Ah...sorry Hyung. But...Pikachu is so cute." Kwangmin muttered. Ripping his attention away, from his backpack, which dangled a small pikachu plush.

Jeongmin was chewing bubble gum, blowing and popping the gum, once in a while.

Hyunseong was practicing his english, saying simple phrases, and introducing himself.

Donghyun was getting help from the Maknae on their dance moves, for their next songs.

Minwoo was scolding his Hyung, for not paying attention, and everyone could tell... he was getting very impatient.

"Okay... here are some questions some girls may ask you. So, you answer them, while I try and pretend to be your fans." Youngmin instructed, for the hundredth time.

"Neh." Kwangmin, nodded.

Youngmin 'ahem'ed and said in a girl-ish voice. "Oppa~ Who is your ideal girl?" He asked, knowing that his twin was gullible. 

Suddenly, everyone in the practicing room became quiet, Minwoo shutted off the blasting music from the stereo, and all of them waited for Kwangmin to answer, since... in truth, themselves, they didn't know what kind of girl Kwangmin liked.

Kwangmin only blushed, before stuttering out. "I-I like a girl who acts cute, but also shy. The way she acts will be...kind and caring, but always warm-hearted."

All the members looked at eachother.

"A-Alright..." Youngmin said, not really convinced it was the true answer.

Kwangmin glared at his twin, "Yah! You were the one that asked!" He said, childishly.


 

Author: So! How's the new chapter? I tried!

It's like 4:27 am. And I'm kinda sleepy...

I may edit this chapter later, so...please excuse the confusion! > <

And I'm sorry if you didn't like the change in POV's. (Point Of Views)