Chapter One

It Was Just One Kiss. *Jo Kwangmin Love Story*

Finally getting out of the pressure of her last class, she hurriedly rushed down the hallways, which were crowded with people. Suddenly everything went hushed as Hyorin walked down. She kept her head down, pulling her messanger bag closer to her than ever. She had wished her brother didn't go to practice, she wished that she wasn't so ugly and so...her. She wished that...she would get her ticket for Boyfriend's fan meeting today, after school, if she made it that is. Suddenly she was shoved into the lockers harshly, snickering could be heard all around her, and no one moved to help the girl.

Hyorin stared at her hands, which were tightly clenched into eachother. She couldn't look up. She didn't want to...

She was scared, her heart beating fast, she could feel herself sweat. She felt eyes on her, and she knew who eyes they were.

The Queenkas, and their group leader. Young Eunbi...

Hyorin's glasses slid down to her nose, keeping her head down. Afraid if she lifted it up, she would get more beaten up than ever.

She hears one of the girls scoff, "Yah, ugly! Eunbi was talking to you!" She hissed.

Hyorin flinches, slowly looking up. Her big brown eyes staring at the Queenkas with fright.

"Oh ew~! Eunbi-ah, you were right! you is more ugly up close." She recognized the voice, it belonged to Lee MinJi.

MinJi has long dyed bright brown hair, which was very wavy and made her face seem rounder. MinJi's bright brown eyes gleamed with bitter hate. Her pale skin was flushed from the summer breeze that whirled around them, outside of the school. Her pink colored lips were formed into a deep frown. MinJi was small too, but she was the gossiper of the group, so Eunbi kept her the closest.

Hyorin's hair was pulled out of her messy bun, and felt it being tugged harshly, "Ew... her hair is so tangled, it's disgusting!" Another squeaked in a high-pitched voice. Kim Minnie.

Kim Minnie was the meanest of the three. Minnie's height surpassed Eunbi's and MinJi's without a doubt. Being taller wasn't just her advantage, it was the strength she got with it. Minnie's face was a bit more muscular, but not as much to the point where you think that she may be a boy-- oh no. Minnie's short, bobbed-cut hair, dyed black, matching Minnie's feirce dark brown eyes.

Minnie suddenly tugged Hyorin's hair again, causing her to flinch more. 

"Hyorin-Ah, I hear that you're now an A+ honor student." Eunbi scoffed.

"N-Neh..." She stuttered, her eyes averted away from the Queenkas. 

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder, and Minnie's harsh grip on her hair was released. She blinked, looking behind her and almost squeaked in surprise.

"O-Oppa? What are you doing here? I thought you were at practice.." She mumbled.

No Hyun gave his younger sister his famous-smile. Making Eunbi's group sigh dreamily.

"Practice was cut early," He shrugged. 

Hyorin blinked, then backed away from Minnie, out of fear. She quickly hid her face, looking away. Hyun looked at his sister worried. Hyun looked at Eunbi, who still had a sour look on her face. Hyun smirked lightly, he then noticed that Hyorin backed away.

He grinned.

"Yah, how about I give you a ride, instead of you taking the bus?" He asked.

Hyorin shrugged.

"Aish...Pikachu~ stop that. You're riding with me." He pouted.

Hyorin's eyes widen at the nickname, she looked at Eunbi who scoffed lightly, looking away. 

"N-Neh...okay Oppa." She said glumly, knowing she didn't want to face Eunbi and her group alone. Again.

 

 

Lee MinJi:

 

 

Kim Minnie:


 

Author: I know this is a y chapter! But-- first chapters are always so hard! So please forgive me!