03

Sungyeol the Little Mermaid

“Do you know where Sungyeol goes after school?”  Woohyun was puzzled at his friend’s quick disappearance recently after rehearsals, as the two were like peas in a pod.

 

“How would I know if you don’t know?” Hoya shrugged off Woohyun’s inquiry.

 

Woohyun had even tried to invite Sungyeol for a special hangout at their favorite arcade, but Sungyeol was quick to brush off the invitation.  Woohyun, ill at ease for the past several days, settled on following Sungyeol at the end of today’s rehearsal.

 

---

 

Naturally, he forced Hoya to come along, as they snuck behind Sungyeol at a safe distance.

 

They proceeded their stalking as they exited the school but halted in their steps as their friend stopped at a hidden corner of the block.

 

“Hey, doesn’t it seem like he’s waiting for someone?”  Hoya whispered his observation to Woohyun.

 

Hoya’s prediction was valid, as they witnessed a familiar person wrap his arms around their friend.

 

“Woah, woah, woah. Sungyeol didn’t even tell us about his little rendezvous with Myungsoo!” Woohyun whispered back, astounded by how things turned out.

 

They entered the coffee shop that the couple had gone in to.  However, they lost sight of Sungyeol and Myungsoo and instead spotted the play’s director and Jetsam in a table.  But rather than relaxing and enjoying a drink at the local joint, Sunggyu and Dongwoo were hiding behind the coffee menus and murmuring secretively to each other.

 

“Why are you hiding behind those menus?”  Hoya asked bluntly at the suspicious duo.

 

Sunggyu and Dongwoo forcefully sat Woohyun and Hoya down, respectively, onto the unoccupied chairs across them.

 

“Shh, don’t be so goddamn loud.  Myungsoo’s going to hear us,” Sunggyu quietly growled at Woohyun and Hoya.  “They’re right behind you,” Dongwoo chimed in, angling his head towards the table at the dim corner.

 

Woohyun decided that since they were all cooped up at the table spying on Myungsoo and Sungyeol, he would take this opportunity to do a little flirting with the male seated in front of him.

 

“We’re probably going to sit here for a while.  How about I treat you to a drink?  What’s your cup of tea?” Woohyun his lips seductively.

 

Sunggyu blushed because he was pretty positive that Woohyun wasn’t only referring to drinks.

 

Dongwoo, the helpful friend as always, spoke for Sunggyu.  “He likes them dark and big,” suggesting at Woohyun’s tan skin and big… muscles.

 

Hoya couldn’t help but chuckle at how cute of a dork Dongwoo was.

 

The commotion of the four did not escape the ears of Myungsoo.  He turned towards their table to see what the noise was all about at such a relaxing, quiet coffee shop.

 

Sunggyu detected Myungsoo’s head-turning.  Without much thinking, he quickly grabbed Woohyun’s shirt collar and forced their heads to close in, in almost lip-touching proximity.  Sunggyu signaled Dongwoo, and the latter did the same to Hoya.

 

While Sunggyu was busy worrying whether Myungsoo could still spot them, Woohyun’s mind was clouded with numerous thoughts.  What is he doing?  Man, I want just to kiss him and *^**@*$#@*%...

 

Woohyun’s thoughts were too dirty to be thought out loud.  However, Hoya’s thoughts were not any better than Woohyun’s.  Hoya slightly tilted his head up in the confined space between Dongwoo and him.  He stared at Dongwoo’s extremely plump lips.  He really wanted to take a bite at that bottom lip…

 

But both trains of thoughts were interrupted because Myungsoo wasn’t fooled by such antics.  Sunggyu’s phone rang in his pocket, and upon fishing the phone out, Sunggyu saw Myungsoo’s caller ID flashing on the screen.  The phone’s owner reluctantly picked up the device and Myungsoo spoke on the line, “Hyung, you guys can just come over.  I can see all of you over there, you know.”

 

A moment later, the four boys migrated over to where Myungsoo and Sungyeol were seated.

 

“Oh, you guys all came?”  Sungyeol was a very clueless one indeed.

 

“Yeah, mind telling us what you two are up to by yourselves?”  Woohyun questioned his best friend.

 

“Uh, we’re... uhh... rehears-”

 

Myungsoo cut Sungyeol off and showed the four the truth by placing a little peck on Sungyeol’s lips.  Sungyeol turned red from embarrassment while the rest of the boys on the table were amazed at how much progress the two had made in their relationship.

 

“Ahem, well I have a little something for you two then.  I’m sure these three will agree that you probably need it sometime in the future.”  Sunggyu fished out a box of 10 Trojan Pure Ecstasy Ultrasmooth Latex Condoms from his backpack.  Dongwoo, Hoya and Woohyun immediately cracked up at the sight of Sunggyu’s ‘gift.’

 

Myungsoo boldly opened the box and grabbed about half of the contents. He shoved the condoms into his sweater pocket while pushing the half-empty box back to Sunggyu.

 

“Hyung, save the rest.  I’m pretty sure you’re going to need it too.”  Myungsoo smirked.

 

Needless to say, Sungyeol was embarrassed from Myungsoo grabbing the condoms, and Sunggyu was embarrassed at Myungsoo’s suggestion (and Woohyun got the hint).

 

The six of them hung out together for the remainder of the day at the coffee shop.  The mood was overall happy.

 

---

 

But a seventh person’s mood was not so alike.  He harshly pushed open the door of the coffee shop and stormed out, his fists clenched.

 

 

~~~

A/N: I finally updated (I have been a little busy)!  I have responded to everyone’s comments (stupid me, didn’t even know you can do that on the comments section).  I love the comments you all have kindly left me--they're so funny XD If you enjoy the writing, give an upvote/leave a comment below :)  I thank everyone for reading! <3