Chapter Three

Faithful Meeting [HIATUS]

I woke up and immediately noticed that I wasn't in my own room. After a few seconds, the events of last night came back to me and I gulped in fear. I decided to put the fear aside and do something nice for Seohyun and Kyuhyun, since they kind of saved my life last night. I carefully got out of bed, trying not to wake Seohyun up. I walked past Kyuhyun's room and felt like opening his door to check if he was asleep but I knew that I shouldn't do it, since it would give awkward situations if he would wake up or was awake already. I decided to walk straight to the living room. If Kyuhyun was awake, he'd probably be in the living room. I found an empty living room. I went to check the kitchen, which was also empty. I took a look in the fridge and kitchen and decided there was enough stuff for me to cook something nice for Kyuhyun and Seohyun.

As I was cooking, someone came into the living room, and walked to the kitchen. The person peeped into the kitchen and when the person saw me cooking, that person walked back to crawl back into bed.

I was humming a song and smiled happily when I was finished. I took three plates, knives and forks and three cups as I just decided to make fresh orange juice. When everything was set, I went to wake up Seohyun.

''Seohyunnie, wake up, we're late!'' I yelled as I shook her. She yolted up and was fully awake. ''What what what? Why didn't you wake me? What time is i-'' She got cut off by my laughter. ''Haha I can't believe you still fall for that!'' I laughed, earning a glare and a pung on my arm from Seohyun. ''Why did you wake me up?'' She asked. I sat down on the bed. ''Well, I think I'm going home today and I wanted to thank you so I made breakfast. It's in the kitchen,'' I said as I rubbed my neck. ''Aahw you're so sweet!'' Seohyun exclaimed. ''I hope your cooking still is as good as it was~'' she sang. I chuckled and got up. ''Get ready. I'm going to wake Kyuhyun,'' I said as I got out of the room.

''Kyuhyun, wake up!'' I said as I shook him for the tenth time. He wouldn't budge. Not knowing what to do, I began tickling him. Still no reaction. I sighed and wanted to stand up, untill two strong hands pulled me next to Kyuhyun. ''You are very sweet, you know that? Making breakfast even though we just met yesterday. Do you always do that?'' He asked while he placed his arms around me, causing me to blush. ''Yah, wh-what are you doing?'' I asked. When Kyuhyun looked down to look at my face, he burst out laughing. ''Yah! What's so funny?'' I asked. ''Your are really cute when you're blushing, you know that?'' He laughed. I blew a raspberry at him for calling me cute. ''Not good with compliments, I see?'' He laughed, causing me to become even more red. ''I'll take that as a no. Why are you blushing?'' He asked.''Well, why wouldn't I? You suddenly embrace me even though we just met!'' I said in defence. ''I'm hugging you because I wanted to thank you for making breakfast, and to tease you, but mostly for making breakfast. And I also wanted to comfort you because yesterday wasn't too easy for you,'' he said. I smiled at him. ''Thanks. And no probl- how do you know I made you breakfast?'' I asked, surprised. ''I saw you being busy with food and you looked so at ease, I didn't want to disturb you,'' he said, shrugging. ''It was supposed to be a surprise for you guys,'' I pouted. ''Wait...'' Isaid as I realised something. ''Why didn't you wake up the first time I tried to wake you up? You were already awake!'' I said as I looked up to him. He didn't answer me. Instead, he stuck out his tongue, released me from his grip, stood up and went out of the room. ''Uhm...?''

When I walked into the kitchen, I saw Seohyun and Kyuhyun, all set to eat their breakfast. Yet not. They were looking at each other with a serious and worried expression.

''What's wrong?'' I asked as I sat down uncomfortably. They both looked at me, and after a few seconds, they looked at something on the table. I followed their gazed and got the shock of my life. On the table was my phone, filled with messages from my brother.

 

From: Bumkey

To: Yun Hee

WHAT!? WHAT HAPPENED!?

 

From: Bumkey

To: Yun Hee

PLEASE PICK UP YOUR PHONE!

 

From: Bumkey

To: Yun Hee

Please pick up your phone, I'm worried sick! Please Yun Hee!

 

From: Bumkey

To: Yun Hee

Honey, please. Even if you don't want to pick up your phone, please answer my texts. Please, I love you too much to just sit here and wait and you know that...

Saranghae

 

From: Bumkey

To: Yun Hee

Are you sleeping ?? Normally it never takes you this long to answer...

Saranghae

 

From: Bumkey

To: Yun Hee

I'll take that as a yes... Sleep well honey.

Saranghae

 

Missed calls: 32

 

I looked up to see Seohyun and Kyuhyun looking at me with a concerned expression on their faces. Seohyun stood up and hugged me, while Kyuhyun stretched his arms to hold my hands. I didn't notice I was crying until I felt Seohyun's sleep shirt getting wet. ''I have to go.'' ''We'll go with you.''

 

 

 

 

''KIBUM!'' I yelled as I walked into the living room. He stood up and ran towards me to hug me tightly. ''Kibum... I can... breathe,'' I said as I was nearly choking. He released me and I saw tears running over his face as he wiped away my tears. I got a great shock when I looked at my brother. His eyes were red and puffy, he had huge bags under his eyes and he extremely pale. His eyes only showed fear, sadness and concern.

 

''Drink this and then we'll talk,'' I said as I gave Kibum a cup of hot chocolate. Seohyun and Kyunhyun left to give us some privacy. We sat in silence as Kibum drank his hot chocolate. ''I'll be the one to ask questions first,'' he said. I nodded in reply. He had all the right to. ''What happened? AndI want to know everything.''

''And why do you look the way you do right now?'' I said after I explained everything to Kibum. He didn't know what to say while I told him everything and hugged me the whole time.

''I've been looking for you all night long because I just couldn't sleep. I know you didn't want me to look for you but I couldn't help it. Brotherly instincts, you know,'' he said.

 

---

 

I am really really sorry !!

I knowI promised a load of chapters but my laptop crashed again and erased every single document on it, and I saved every chapters in those documents...

I know I could have written everything again, but sorry not sorry, a lot of happened to me this week and I just heard something really ty happened to my brother...

I'm sorry, I know I normally do the funfacts, but I'm just not in the mood to add them right now...

I know this chapter is ty and short but I promised you guys to update and I thought this was the least I could do.

Also, I didn't pre-read at all

I'm really sorry you guys, but I really am down but don't worry,I'llbe happy in no time :)
I still love you guys a lot ^^
XOXO