Chapter Two

Faithful Meeting [HIATUS]

''Hello? Are you okay?'' The boy asked again since I didn't answered his question the first time.

''Huh? What? Oh, yeah. Thank you so much,'' I said, returning back to earth after he gently shook me. He smiled and I could see something in his eyes... Relief maybe?

He peeked over the corners, making sure the boys were gone. Then he turned around.

''Do they know where you live?'' The boy asked. I nodded. ''They knocked on my front door. Usually I always check who is in front of the door but I was tired and I thought it was my brother so I didn't mind actually,'' I added. The boy then took my wrist and started walking. I had absolutely no idea what was going on but something in me told me that it was best to trust him. I wanted to ask where we were going but I decided not to.

''Come in. I want you to spend the night here,'' the boy said as we stood in front of a house, which was probably his house. I looked at him like he was crazy. He looked at me like he didn't understand me, so I raised an eyebrow and suddenly he understood.

''AAAAH NO NOT LIKE THAT! I mean... Like... AISH!'' He yelled which caused me to laugh. It was funny to see him embarrased.

''Haha, just explain to me and I'm sure I'll under- SEOHYUN!?'' My eyes were wide in surprise as the door opened, revealing someone I already knew. She gazed back at me with large eyes.

''YUN HEE!?''

 

''Thanks for the clothes,'' I said to Seohyun as I sat down beside her. She smiled and hugged me. 

''I missed you so much! How are you doing?'' Seohyun asked.

Seohyun used to live in a city where I lived. We were best friends, but her parents didn't really like me, because Seohyun and my brother started dating. Her parents were very protective at that time. Her father was offered a job in the center of Seoul, so they had to move. My brother and I were devastated. Even though Seohyun and my brother broke up for my sake, my brother still loved her. Even though she loved both of us back, she didn't tell us she would be moving to Seoul, since her parents wanted her to have a complete new start. When we hugged each other for five minutes each, she had to go and we never heard of her again.

''I missed you too! I guess I'm doing fine. I just moved here, so I still have to adjust myself to the city. But you know me, I get used to changes really fast!'' I laughed. She laughed until the boy came in. I looked at him, suddenly feeling uncomfortable since my hair was still wet from showering and my clothes were actually just an oversized T-shirt and shorts which I borrowed from Seohyun.

The boy noticed that I was feeling uncomfortable so he walked to the kitchen and came back with some hot chocolate which he gave to me in an attempt to make me feel more comfortable. Seohyun already started smiling since she knew I was a chocolate addict. Many things can change in three years, but my love for chocolate will never fade away. I took a little sip from the chocolate and immediately put it on the table. It was so good, I was afraid I would drink too fast which would result in me having a burned tongue. Seohyun chuckled as the boy had a dissappointed expression on his face.

''Don't get me wrong, please. I think I like it a little bit too much and I don't want to burn my tongue because of drinking too fast,'' I said in an attempt to make him feel better. Apparantly it worked. He had a smile on his face.

''I think I still haven't introduced myself yet. Cho Kyuhyun imnida,'' the boy said as he bowed.

''Ah, I'm sorry. Kim Yun Hee imnida,''I said as I stood up to bow.

Kyuhyun sat down and so did I.

''So, Yun Hee-Ssi... I never thought I would ever meet you in real life, certainly not under these circumstances,'' he said. I looked at him confused.

''Please call me Yun Hee,'' I said with a smile. He looked at me confused. ''Why would the one who probably saved my life be so polite to me? I don't like it when people are being that polite,'' I said as I smiled at him.

''In that case, call me Oppa. Or Kyuhyun, whatever you like best,'' He smiled. ''Seohyun told me a lot about you and your brother. I've always wanted to meet you, but I never thought I had to save you from EXO,'' he said.

Seohyun looked at me. She was shocked.

''YOU GOT IN TROUBLE WITH EXO!? DO YOU WANNA DIE!?'' She yelled.

I could understand. I started to explain.

''I was exploring the city when I came by a café. I wasn't really paying attention, and before I knew it, I got puhed by someone who was running, like, really fast. Guess he had to catch the bus or something. Anyways, because he pushed me pretty hard, I knocked over a motorcycle. I was really shocked but I felt like I should walk inside to ask whose motorcycle I knocked over so I could pay for the damage, but one of the guys came outside and began raging at me. I tried to calm him down, but someone tried to attack me from behind and you know how I react when someone does that. So we got into a fight and I hurt some of the guys pretty ugly... Like, I know it was me who knocked over that motorcycle, but it wasn't my fault so they should've just let me pay for the damage and walk away...''

Both Seohyun and Kyuhyun looked at me in shock.

''I think it's best if you stay here tonight,'' Seohyun said while Kyuhyun nodded in agreement.

 

''So, are you and Kyuhyun like, dating? Since you guys live together?'' I asked Seohyun while we were laying in her bed. Seohyun chuckled.

''Ani, Kyuhyun and I actually met in high school. He was looking for an apartment and so was I, but the only ones we could find were too expensive for us to pay by ourselves, so we decided to share an apartement meaning we would also share the costs,'' she explained. I knew it wouldn't be funny to joke about that, since Seohyun wasn't the type to react to silly jokes.

''Have you texted Kibum already?'' Seohyun asked. I pressed my lips together and she rolled her eyes while she chuckled. ''Go and text him, silly!'' She laughed. I took out my phone.

 

To: BumKey

From: Yun Hee

Annyeong Oppa,

I'm sorry, I didn't want to make you guys worry about me. Guess who I found today while exploring Seoul some more ?? SEOHYUN !! :D

I know I was watching Harry Potter but I got bored so I walked out and I forgot to turn it off.

No wait I'm lying.

Oppa, please listen to me. Do NOT open the door tonight. Please don't tell Umma and Appa anything about this. I beg you.

I got into trouble with some very dangerous guys. I'll explain everything when I come home tomorrow. Just please, don't open the door for anyone and please make sure mom and dad won't open the door either. I want you guys to be safe. Please know that I'm safe. Someone saved me earlier this evening when the guys were chasing me. The part of me having met Seohyun again wasn't a lie. I'll be staying at her place tonight. Don't worry, I'm safe here. I want you guys to be safe too.

Saranghaeyo,

Yun Hee

 

''There, I sent it,'' I told Seohyun, who was already sleeping. I felt my eyelids getting heavier too and I decided to give in. I didn't notice the text my brother sent me.

 

---

 

Annyeong lovelies ^^

I hope you enjoyed this one ^^ Sorry for posting it so late :( I was working on a school project...

Yes... In my FREAKING VACATION !!

Anyways, funfact time ^^

#1: If a rondom guy told me he wanted me to spend the night at his place, I would probably run away very fast x]

#2: I really adjust to changes really fast. It would take me an hour max :)

#3: I wouldn't want to shower at someone else's place since I take LONG showers.

#4: I really get uncomfortable around guys when they see me wearing pj's for the first time

#5: I don't know if the sentence above is a correct sentence xD

#6: I hate sleeping in pj's. I always sleep in my underwear... Well... Only my briefs... TOO MUCH INFORMATION

#7: I really don't like it when people are being polite to me

#8: If someone tries to approach me from behind, they usually get hit in their face... Wushu instincts hehe ^^''

#9: I love every kind of chocolate. Take me to a chocolate factory and I'll be one hell of a happy child :)

#10: I was eating chocolate while writing this...

#11: I always glare at people who bump into me because they are careless

#12: I also curse them in my head xD

#13: Whenever I realize something, I press my lips on eachother. Like, my lips go in so you can't see them anymore and I bite them on the inside of my mouth.

#14: If you want to wake me up, good luck with that. I can sleep through anything. Seriously, like, one time, the police and firefighters were in front of my house with sirens and everything. I sleep at the bottom floor, right next to the street. Like, my room is next to the front door. I didn't notice anything... I slept through it all...

#15: Everytime I use ''!'' or ''?'' I use two of them, after a space... I don't know why, but it's really hard for me to lose that habit xD

 

Please wait untill next Friday for the new chapter ^^

Lots of love for you ^^